Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am
Sazie Chan

Zora the fox

xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro quickly responds to Iblis's question by putting his finger on his lips to tell her to remain silent, but it was too late. The shrouded robot already picked up her voice.
"You cannot hide......Reveal yourself and surrender to the Eggman Empire", the female metallic voice spoke as it approach the bathroom.
"Dammit...", he silently grunted as the young hedgehog could hear the silent clanking of the robot's metal footsteps closing in. Kiro had to think of something quickly. Both him and Ibils were just sitting ducks waiting for the hunter to come and gun them down. He tries to look around the bathroom to find something to outwit this new metal foe and escape. He noticed Iblis was still injured and possibly cant be in any condition to fight. Thats when he noticed the large towel on the floor and looked at her. He could her the whirring of possibly a laser charging to fire. Without a single second to spare, the young hedgehog quickly grabs and throws the towel over Iblis to conceal her from the robots sight as he makes his move. He unhooks a blue flash bomb and tosses it around the corner of the doorway at the robots fight. The flash bomb goes off and quickly disorients the robots vision for just a split second. In that moment, Kiro breaks for it and leap an aerial roundhouse kick at the robot's head, "DONT BLINK!!! KYAH!!". The impact was hard loud clank made the robot tumble back. Kiro then moves in for another to knock the metal assassin out the balcony.

But the robot quickly grabs his leg with a quick reflex and throws him on the wall on the other side of the room. The robot charges in the blink of an eye, snatches the hedgehog boy by the neck and pins him against the wall. "Identify yourself", it demanded. Apparently, this robot was defiantly some kind of weaponized combat droid from how quickly it caught up to Kiro's reflexes.

Kiro was strong enough to push back the robot's grip from tightening his airway as he grunted,"I was about to ask you the same thing...RAH!!!". He quickly catches a glimpse of the familiar blue eyes under the hooded assailants shrouds before quickly landing another blow with his long legs. He makes a drop kick into the robot's gut harder than his last kick and send it to the center of the room. "D!!! NOW!!!!", Kiro shouted expecting for D. to strike and send the robot out the balcony.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm
D.L quickly spun into a ball, using his homing attack to knock the robot out of the balcony. Catching the robot by surprise since he kept silent this whole time. He would of done more harm to the robot though if Iblis wasn't here in harms way, so instead he keeps himself inside the building by bouncing off the robot and landing near Kiro. "Is Iblis alright..?" he said towards Kiro, but kept his eyes on the robot on where it landed on the ground. He was sure that robot would come back, there was no way that could of destroyed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arch pats her head gently and tries to calm her down, it sorta worked though after awhile. Although he guessed Alice had a lot of questions and he was right.

Alice rubbed her eyes to dry her tears then looked at him with confusion. "But how did you survive...? We were out numbered by so many robots and-" she was cut off though when Arch spoke.

"I could ask you the same thing.." He said with a small smile for a brief moment before he frowned again. "After I left you in that hiding spot for your safety... I... I went out to fight the horde with the other soldiers and with the last freedom fighters..." he paused and looked to the ground sadly. "When the robots found your hiding place, I was afraid they had killed you... but before I could even do anything.. I was... shot... clean off my shoulder blade..." he said and unwrapped his left arm, it was all made in machinery like a robot. He sighed and looked at his robotic hand. "I was pretty sure I would of died there but... I was saved by some body... although I passed out before I could see who it was... and woke up in this place afterwards. My arm was bandaged up but there was no one around... and when I went to check where you were..." he paused and closed his eyes tightly in shame, feeling all the grief from holding it in. "You weren't there and the whole place was destroyed... I had thought then and there that you were-" He stopped talking though as Alice hugged him for a moment to calm him down.

Alice then smiled at her brother, trying to cheer him up. "There is no way I could go that easy... I'm way too strong like my older brother is." she said and stepped back a bit to look at his robotic arm curiously. "Did you do that to your arm?" she asked and Arch nodded slightly.

Arch smirked and pumped up his robotic fist. "Cool, huh? I've gotten better at machinist and such." he said then frowned in thought and scratches his chin with his right hand. "Although... I hope this doesn't look weird... I had it bandaged up because I didn't want to freak anyone out." he said then grinned a little.

Nina blushed a bit when Eragon had came close but smiled at the two reunited family members. She was very happy for them but then when Arch explained his story in a more deeper depth. She stared in shock at Arch's robotic hand, it was very well hidden with those black bandages. She was even more shocked though that he made that arm by himself. Although at first glance without knowing he made that, she probably would of freaked out a bit.

Nova just walks up to Arch and stared at his robotic arm. Very curious eyes but very innocent and seemed not too surprised about it, he seemed more curious then anything else. "Cool! So you know how to build machinist?" he said and looked up at Arch's face.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am
Sazie Chan

Zora the fox

xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Dont worry. She's safe.", said Kiro as he rubbed his neck and looked out from the balcony. The building was over twelve stories high, yet all he heard no crashing sound of metal debris. "She's still in the bathroom. Go check on her", Kiro pointed where she was as he kept his eyes open on the balcony. Something didnt feel quite right. Suddenly, the sound of a loud spark from a ruptured transformer avert his attention away for a moment.
As soon as he faces back towards the balcony, the shrouded figure was already standing there out of no where with its metal hand lighting up to fire at D.L.
"OH s**t!!! RAAAAAAHHH", Kiro grinds his teeth and fiercely roars charging at the robot at high speed. He quickly swats the robot's laser away with his left elbow, blasting it away from its target and plows all of his momentum into a hard solid punch in the face. Kiro laid all his weight in that blow and falls off the balcony with the robot. He kept a firm grip keeping the droid pinned to fall on it's back hard while they fell. Before impact on solid concrete, Kiro kicks off and snatches the streetlight on the other side of the street and lets go to land safely. There was smoke kicked up, but he didnt feel no solid impact from the robot's hard metal body. "What the...", Kiro was surprised for a moment until the smoke cleared to reveal the robot was hovering in mid-air with it's feet lite up like torches. "It can fly.....Of course -.-'......Whoa!!! O.O", he commented sarcastically before his eye popped noticing the robot flying at him a second away from punching his face in. The young hedgehog quickly flexed his head to the right and the robot's fist plows deep into the frame of a car Kiro was standing in front of. Kiro makes a quick dive under the robot to safe.

The shrouded robot quickly caught onto him and lift the car with it's arm deep in his frame and swings it over to the other side attempting to crush Kiro on the spot.

The moment he saw the shadow of the vehicle from the ground as he dove, his instincts quickly react into making him curl into a speedy somersault and avoid the danger of getting flattened like a pancake. He stops the momentum by grinding his foot across the ground and turns his body facing the robot while taking out the assault rifle. With the under carriage of the vehicle exposed, he fires right at the fuel tank and sets off an explosion right into the robot's face.

The robot couldn't pull it's arm out of the frame in time as it comes completely gets engulfed in the fiery explosion. The only thing that could be seen where the shrouds it was wearing burning away into the wind.

The young hedgehog sits down on the sidewalk in front of the building and lets out a deep sigh while watching the flames. "Did I get em?", he asked him as he could see no activity in the burning debris.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*His foot kicked a pebble as walked the abandoned streets of the city. His eyes scanned the environment for any signs of life, but all he saw was destruction and ruin. What exactly could have happened here that put this city in such a state? He wanted answers and no one seemed able to give him any*

*The wolf continued to walk until his ears perked up. The sound of a explosion ruptured through the silent air. He quickly turned to where he heard the noise and headed in that direction*

What could have set off that explosion?

*It didn't take him long to get to the scene of the action. The wolf saw a large fire burning and someone else sitting on the sidewalk. His eyes widened a bit. This was the first time that he saw someone else in this abandoned city*

"Hey! You there!"

*He ran up to the person, who seemed to be a hedgehog and sighed in relief*

"I haven't seen anyone in this city before. Are you alright? Are you the cause of that explosion?"  

Zophis Leingod

Devoted Seeker

4,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:44 pm
D.L had turned away as soon as Kiro told him she was inside the bathroom, he paused though and looked back at the robot as soon as he heard it charging up an attack. He had no time to react but Kiro had quickly knocked the robot's aim off him, although the blast shook the place slightly. He had to lean on the wall for a bit before he started running into the bathroom to check on Iblis. Once he got to her, he knelt down a bit to her level. Noticing that she was alright, well in away other then her wounded arm and hand from the burns. "That thing is going to attract more robots to this location... if we don't leave soon, we might get caught or killed on the spot." he said as he removed the towel from her head. He looked pretty worried by the emotions shown in his eyes. He even sounded pretty worried and panicked a bit, although who wouldn't be panicked with all that happened lately? He really wished Iblis didn't run away at that moment, but with what Iblis said earlier. It was still stuck in his memory but he had no idea what she meant. He shook his head and tried to focus on the situation though other then his wondering thoughts. "Can you walk?" he questioned and helped her up onto her feet. Still he wondered though, if her wrecked emotions were his fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 pm
Iblis stayed in her place throughout the fight. Even though the walls shook around her, Iblis was still hesitant to get up. If the robot spotted her, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to get away. She wanted to help, but she didn't want to be dead weight either. Then again, she sort of already was a little bit. When D.L removed the towel from her head, Iblis was surprised to see him still here. What surprised her more though, was the emotion that she saw in his eyes. So much concern and even a bit of panic in his eyes. Listening to his words though, he had a good point. They could be caught or killed by this robot if they weren't careful, and the building could even collapse on them. It was a very damaged building it didn't seem like it would take a lot to send it crumbling down on them. Iblis nodded and got up in response to D.L's question. "You gotta plan? We can't just leave these two behind" she said, referring to Kiro and the wolf who had just joined them.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm
D.L didn't hesitate to quickly but gently scoop her up into his arms, this place was about to crumble around them. They had no time to chat any longer or they would be crushed. So as quickly as he could, he ran out of the bathroom then jumped out of the balcony ahead. He had used his air shoes to float in air gently but hurried to get away from the building that was collapsing behind them and landed a few distance away from the fight. He looked towards Kiro and saw the hedgehog blow up a vehicle, barely seeing what happened but had a good guess that thing holding the vehicle was the robot. He then turned his attention back on Iblis slightly, noticing he was still holding her in his arms. "I'm not planning to leave them... but it seems Kiro had pretty much damaged the robot enough." he said and tried to hide the blush appearing on his face. Although he shoved that feeling away for the moment and watched his surroundings. He still felt like it wasn't over yet so he kept Iblis close to him even though it felt awkward. He didn't want to risk her life if the robot was still around or if something else was near by.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm
"What are you-?!" Iblis asked confused as D.L picked her up and leaped out the balcony. The awkwardness of D.L still holding her made Iblis blush a little bit too. She quickly shook it off once D.L started talking though. "So what's the plan..?" she asked again. Nothing seemed clear at this point to Iblis. D.L surely didn't look like he was about to leave her here. So what was going on? Was there something nearby that he was wary about and she wasn't? Maybe Iblis' senses weren't fully normal yet.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:21 pm
Sazie Chan

Zora the fox

xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro immediately flinched and pointed his gun the moment he heard another voice approached. When his eyes met with the new male mobian wolf, he froze for a moment and lowered his firearm. ".....Sorry about that. It's a conditioned response in times like these. And yeah I'm fine. Although, the sucker almost me there. I need to pick up the pace.....but still", he chuckled lightly and ended with silence while he looked back at the flames filled with an uncertainty that this was a satisfying victory. Something was strangely familiar about that robot that made his center filled with a slight discomforting ache. The young hedgehog swung the assault rifle over his shoulder and looked back at the wolf.. "So your another survivor, huh? You guys are just popping up all over the place", he commented when he saw D.L. and Iblis come down from the building. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous watching D.L. landing safely with his air shoes while Kiro had to risk his live taking the robot down to over a ten story fall to save his tail. But at the same time, that fall was exhilarating and it was an experience he was used to since he was little. "D!!! IBLIS!!!! You guys okay?", called out to them when he felt a loud creak something from the burning remains of the vechile where the robot was supposedly blown to bits. Kiro immediately set in position and aims his assault riffle towards the inferno. "Stay behind me", he said to the wolf

In the shadows of the flames, a slender silhouette figure rose from the debris and glares its blue eyes straight at the other.

"Why am I not surprised? -.-'", Kiro he sighs out a comment as he holds his position while the android takes a echoing metal steps towards him

The robot stops and speaks for a moment,"An impressive tactic to halt my mobility. But futile attempt if you thought you could damage my frame. My master-".

"Yeah! Yeah! I hear you! I've been hearing that crap since I was a little kid, so spare me the schematics and your loyalty to your egg headed master!", Kiro rudely cuts off the robot's speech in an irritated tone.

The robot remains silent for a moment, then speaks again, "Your rudeness has confirmed me you are prepared for your execution. Very Well", it said as it raises its arm lighting up.

"Before you do that, I have a question for you....no a request?", Kiro calls out to the silhouette droid behind the flames at he firmly holds his aim.

"A request?', the robot asked

"Show yourself. If your gonna kill us, you might as well show us your face.", Kiro demanded. He seems have his own personal in this robot. But what will he gain from it? Its a mystery even for him as he tries to persuade the mysterious metal assailant,"After all, you do want the world to acknowledge your master's work, right? And besides. You may be an advanced combat droid, but I find something odd about you. From the way you looked and the way you fought, You've been on standby mode for a while now, werent you? Those drapes you were covered in dirt and old vines as if you were hidden away for a reason. And you've been holding back as if your still recharging your power cells. And I know how far battle droids can go in a fight. Either Eggman forgot about you or he stored you away to wait in standby mode in this area". "And dont bother telling me, either. If you want me to understand, then stop hiding.", Kiro gave out his reason as he stares back with strong curiosity in his eyes.

What Lies beneath by Breaking Benjamin (Dramatic background song)

The robot remained silent for a moment and finally answers,".....Affirmative. Your logic is acceptable. Your request has been acknowledged". The robot reluctantly began to step out of the flames as it activates it boosters against the ground to blow away the fire. As the smoke began to clear, the robot's true idenity begins to unveil as it showed a feminine figure and it's color pint was redish brown and blue.

Kiro kept a straight face and prepared himself for anything. Until, his eyes slowly began to widen and the grip on his rifle begins to loosen as the sight of the robot began to clear up. His voice shook silently and the expression on his face slowly went from cold and ready to utter shock. The robot appeared to be in the form of a female mobian he knew very well. "No.....no...it cant be", he whispered in despair. "Sa....Sally?", the very name whispered from his lips.

User Image
METAL SALLY

"Your request has been fulfilled. We shall now resume to your termination", she spoke. The identity of the mysterious combat droid has been revealed. The former ruler of the Acorn Kingdom and Leader of the Freedom Fighters. Princess Sally Acorn.

The weight of his firearm because extremely heavy at the very sight of an old friend that appeared to be robotisized and is now a slave to the Eggman Empire as Metal Sally. "Oh god no. WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!?", he cried out to her.

Metal Sally does not respond as she coldly aims the laser cannon in her palm straight at Kiro at the others.

"No...dont", Kiro shook in fear and lost his composure. He guard was completely dropped. The light of the laser cannon was aim straight at him as he doesnt even move out of the way. The shock completely froze him in place. "SALLY DONT!!!", he screams as the laser went straight at the young hedgehog. Kiro's anxiety has completely rendered him immobile with low chance of survival if he were to get hit.

Metal Sally Theme Begins

(Sorry for the length but everything is set and I even added music. BE sure to click the links I post for a good feel of the posting)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 pm
D.L gently set Iblis down beside him but was still alert. He didn't believe this fight was over yet, but heard Kiro and looked towards him. "Yes! We're fine!" he responded back but as soon as he saw the robot rise from the blazing fire, he wasn't that surprised to see it still in one piece. Most of Eggman's robots have been hard to get rid of lately. Although when Kiro started demanding the thing to show itself, he wondered why Kiro was so curious to know but it seems the robot granted his request. At the cost of Kiro losing his guard and focus, the robot had a clean shot if he didn't move out of the way. D.L quickly reacted though by using his speed to tackle Kiro just in time before the laser hit him but was a close call for himself as well.

D. stood up quickly though and summoned dark energy into his hands, making double blades out of it. "Kiro! She cannot hear your words... she is no longer Sally anymore." He growled but kept his eyes on Metal Sally. "Even if she can hear you... your friend is no longer able to listen to reason." he glared darkly at the robot, it bothered him too slightly but he knew the only way was to end it. Although he could tell this effected Kiro more then anything. He could see that in his expression when the robot revealed itself. D.L walked slowly closer to the robot though but stopped once he got a few feet from it. His eyes were cold and seemed empty, but truthfully he was worried about Iblis' safety and the others. He was just hiding his true feelings. "Metal Sally... it's time to end this." he said calmly but his glare never changed.

((Sorry if that seems a little pushy xD but I wasn't sure who would save him in time.))  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:47 pm
Sazie Chan

Zora the fox

xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

User Image
METAL SALLY

Nearly an inch away from getting fried by Metal Sally's laser, young Kiro's breathe was knocked out for a moment from D.L.'s tackle to save his life. The shock from the impact helped poor Kiro snap out of his distress and realizes the situation. This is not the actual Sally he knew in his original timeline. With that thought kept in mind, he pulls himself up and faces D.L. For the moment, all he can do is watch as D.L. prepares to fight her. He knew he had to do something to help, but the very thought of fighting someone who even resembles a close friend made him reluctant for the moment. "Can I really fight her? No I cant....not Sally......But shes not", Kiro questioned himself as he shook his head trying to pull his mind together.

"Dark Light.....Why do you stand against us?", she asked D.L.realizing it was him now the her visionary senors have cleared. Apparently, he was on stand by so long, her database has become outdated

Realizing that he was just standing and preparing to watch D.L. fight Sally alone, an even deeper thought attacks him from the back of his mind. "No....not again.....I wont...make the same mistake", he growls silently in anger at himself as he holds his face in his palms. The sound of screaming, the burning, the scratching, the gunfire, the sound of his screaming friends being eaten, and her voice calling out in his ears,"Kiro....". Suddenly the young hedgehog growls loudly, looking at his tightened fist and punches himself hard in the face. Blood from his lips splatters on the ground as he huffs his breathe steadily.
"Initiating update.....update confirmed.....Subject: Dark Light.....Status: TRAITOR.......Th penalty is......EXECUTION", Metal Sally stats her objective as both her arms shift into Gatling guns and immediately open fires. One arm aimed at D.L. and the other at Kiro.

"LOOK OUT!!!", Kiro shouts as he breaks for it at ramming speed up the wall and over Metal Sally to draw the fire away from Iblis and the bystander.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:12 pm
Iblis too heard Kiro with the robot and followed D.L. Though she wasn't as fast, the she-wolf made her way to the others as best as she could. She arrived to see D.L approaching the robot and Kiro seeming to be locked in a state of shock. At first she didn't understand, but then she realized who the robot was, or used to be anyway. "No... S-Sally?!?" Iblis said in disbelief. When she had gone into hiding, Sally was still here. She was fine. But now, it seems that Iblis had been gone longer than she had first thought. Or at least, a lot more had happened in those few years than she had thought. Iblis couldn't believe her eyes though. Sally Acorn. PRINCESS and leader of the FREEDOM FIGHTERS. Was now roboticized and a slave to Eggman. Iblis wanted to scream, but had no will to all at the same time. The she-wolf had hoped that the freedom fighters had gone into hiding, or at least hoped that a few were still alive. But this. This just made Iblis want to wither away. Like the hope had been sucked out of her.
Suddenly though, she heard Kiro shout and ram Metal Sally. This shook Iblis awake a little and her survival instincts were starting to kick in. "Forgive me Sally!" Iblis said, with her spirit taking a hard blow to this reality, as she ignited her fists and shot a blast of fire at the robot mobian once Kiro was out of the way. Since her arms were still damaged though, Iblis experienced a bit of recoil damage. Her arms were starting to have a burning sensation when she used her fire abilities.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:04 pm
After Megan's savage, lethal beating of the wayward slave, reports start flooding in from the last area to hold out against the Empire, including the activation of a unit that Megan has never known about.

Already aboard a rapid transport, Megan swiftly heads for the referenced area with a relic of conquest: a modified Lahti L-39 anti-tank rifle for shoulder-firing, recovered from the area that is now the Empire's scrap processing center. The previous resident, a very large and hevy brown bear, was dead when the Empire's forces arrived, and the autopsy units ruled out many causes of death and ruled it death by a non-communicable disease, likely of an autoimmune nature.

But now Megan holds the massive rifle on the transport with five MR-01 units, and TD-51, while sending a direct communication.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 pm
D.L heard Kiro yell out and try to distract Metal Sally, even though he was sure he could of dodged it. He knew that Iblis could of gotten hit or the other guy. Although when Iblis attacked next by using her flame ability, he seriously felt like holding her back from this fight but ignored it and tried to distract the robot away from Iblis. Heading straight at it with great speed but slides under and curls into a ball. trying to make the robot trip or somewhat distract it, then tries to slice up at it's body as he uncurls. If Metal Sally blocked it, she would have to deal with two blades.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TD had hurried as soon as he heard the report, he had rushed over to the others at the transport and quickly got on with them. "Another spotting maybe?" he said and waits patiently. The message would be sent to Megan first but soon all units would get their orders, truthfully he was excited to go on a mission but he hoped that Iblis or Kiro won't be there. He didn't care if it was D.L though, he had a feeling that guy would try to kill Megan if gotten the chance.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 am
Sazie Chan

Zora the fox

xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

User Image
METAL SALLY

Suddenly, Iblis's fireball was deflected away from Sally and into the side of a building while both of D.L.'s energy blades were instantly bounced back upon impact by some unknown force. In that moment, a surge of static reveals a diamond shaped reflecting energy shield surrounding Sally. A similar defense mechanism as Metal Sonic. The moment D.L. would feel the force of the bounce back of his blades, Metal strikes at his opening with a powerful metal side kick. Next, she launches herself after Iblis, attempting her next fatal assault on her.

But just nearly a foot away from impact, a black and brown streak plows from Metal Sally's side, knocking her away from her course. The force bounces awak upon impact and uncurls to reveal it was Kiro. "IBLIS RUN!!!", he shouts at her knowing full well she cant fight in her condition.
Metal Sally instantly recovers her poise and charges straight at Kiro.
The young hedgehog twists and leaps back over her as his back makes a flexible bend back, dodging Metal Sally just by an inch. As soon as he flips and lands, he sees her blowing her thrusters on her front to stop her momentum and swipes her claws while he swats them away as hard at her could. The hard metal collisions with his fists against her hard metal frame puts a lot of stress on his muscles, but its not the first them he had to punch against hard metal.
Metal Sally attempts to strike another blow with both claws.
But Kiro manages to catch them with both of his hands and lock them against her palms. Kiro pushes back with all his strength and his teeth grinding while pushing against the robots powerful weight and bone-crushing hardware. It was amazing who a young hedgehog was able to holding back one of Dr. Eggman's combat droids all by himself. His fustration glares right into the cold fierce blue eyes of the Metal Assailant as he grunts out,"Sally.....nrgh....Listen to me if your still in there! Think about about everything you've gone through! The friends you lost!! When you gave up your crown to protect your subjects!!
Metal Sally makes no response and grips him even tighter in attempt to crush his knuckles.
Kiro grunts loudly but adds in more strength into his arms as he starts pushing back violently as he still tries to get through to her. He was highly aware of D.L.'s warning, but that wasnt enough to stop Kiro from trying. "TAILS!!! KNUCKLES!!! AMY!!! NICOLE!!! BUNNY!!! YOUR BROTHER!!! EVERYONE!!! THEYRE ALL DEAD, DAMMIT!!! THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY GAVE TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR SUBJECTS!!! ARE YOU GONNA LET ALL THAT GO IN VAIN?!!!", he roars out at her in anguish as he still holds her back not even moving an inch. "Your subjects are still alive, you know? And Sonic is too!!! All this time he's been trapped inside Eggman's fortress and he doesnt even know whats been happening out here!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE?!!!", Kiro shouts out as much reason a** he possible could to find a way through. "I beg you, you cant leave him like this Sal!!! HE NEEDS YOU!!!!", Kiro makes on final plea to the lost metal princess.

Finally Metal Sally responds, but not as Kiro was hoping for,"Sonic.......that name is no longer relevant. Nor is the very name, Princess Sally Acorn".

"What?! AHH!!!", Kiro shouts in pain as he feels his hands starting burn and sizzle.
Metal Sally began using the charge of her laser cannons on her palms to burn Kiro as she began to explain,"Subject: Princess Sally foolishly gave up her throne and herself to protect the last Freedom Fighters. Upon surrendering, Master had her executed. The subject's body was robotisized and reprogrammed to eliminate and follow orders. Conclusion: Princess Sally Acorn ceased her functions long ago. Now only her salvaged empty imprint remains and willing to obey her master's will".

The very sound of Metal Sally's explanation struck him with grieve momentarily as he gets brought to his knees in agony. As soon as he realized that all he was talking to was an empty doll that looks like Sally, his anger regains his strength as his grunting turns into a load growling battle roar. He violently pulls Metal Sally down towards him, he thrusts his body up and plows his knee hard into her head, "DAHHHHH HAA"
Metal Sally finally lets go of him and tumbles back disoriented from the young hedgehog's powerful blow. This would give D.L. a free opening to strike while Kiro recovers from his hand injuries.
(Tag Your up D.)  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games