Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm
TD stayed by on the third floor while watching Megan do skateboarding between different floors, (using his scanner) he yawned in slight boredom but not because he was tired. He kinda missed that trash can he was playing with outside awhile back, it was the only fun thing he got to do since this whole thing started. Since Eggman Empire but TD did like his master, he just felt left out most of the time now but Megan. She was the only one that payed attention to him and kept him busy, he kinda missed playing around though with games like playing ball and such but didn't bother to ask if Megan wanted to play. TD knew she was busy with stuff so he didn't bother asking, afraid it'd be a no or something worse. Being fixed and reprogrammed like the other hounds just because hes different.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro listened to D.L.'s explanation about their current position on where he just feel. He looked around the forest's scenery to see there were old grassy path and worn out playgrounds rusted away like broken limbs. It almost reminded him of the Deadlands. Looking beyond the horizon of the treetops, he could see the lights of the empire emitting across the night. Seeing that, he realized he must have flown farther than he thought. He doesn't even know if his little headache was from the fall or from realizing how far he flew. He didnt notice the blood leaking from his head until D.L. mentioned it. He crossed his eyes down to his nose and tapped on it to see the blood on his fingers. Then pin points the source of his injury was on his forhead between his eyes where he landed. "Huh....its just a little gash", he said without a sign of concern even from the amount of blood on his face. "Anyway, I knew i was heading somewhere. But I didnt think id end up bumping into you again.", he said scratching his head noticing his hood was off. He exhales irritably through his nose and quickly flips it back up. "I'm assuming the others are around, right?", he assumed out of the blue without even asking how they managed to get out of that factory and out of the city within a short amount of time. In fact, the entire time he wasn't as surprised to see D.L. either. Almost as if he's more aware of things that most people are.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 am
D.L narrowed his eyes slightly when Kiro mentioned it like it was nothing, he could clearly see the wound was bleeding pretty badly but decided not to bother. If Kiro was fine with it then D.L didn't care if he ate those words later and ended up blacking out, he would rather not bother with caring about others safety. "Neither did I... I was sure you were dead, since you decided to face Megan and her robots. I underestimated your strength alone, I'm slightly impressed... but not really glad to see you." he said with a smirk, he was sorta teasing.

D.L heard the question about the others, he assumed Kiro meant Iblis and that white-ish orange fox girl. He wasn't sure if she mention her name but didn't care enough to refresh his memory, he frowned slightly remembering the fox running off after that beast. "Yes... but one of them has headed off closer to the city, the fox girl was after some beast that attacked the survivors earlier." he said with no care on what happened to her, he kinda thought she was crazy to go after it. D.L didn't understand why she didn't just let it go towards the explosion, the robots would kill it then they wouldn't have to worry about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Hmph, your quite the troller.", the mysterious hedgehog chuckled lightly as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms from that tease but him being presumed dead. He didnt mind the fact D.L. mentioned he wasnt glad to see him. In fact, he could care less what anyone thinks since making friends is not on hi list. Although he was a bit surprised about one thing. "He has a little sense of humor. I wasnt expecting that", he thought then quickly wiped that smirk off his face listening to D.L.'s answer.

From the sound of what was going on with Nina chasing after a wild beast heading toward the city, it sounded awfully suspicious. "Now that doesnt sound right.....", he said as he looked toward the ground in thought. "Where's Iblis?", he asked.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 am
D.L remembered that Iblis was with him until she mentioned something, if he remembers clearly. It was pretty strange the way she was acting suddenly, mentioning something was coming and seemed to be staring at the moon before she left in panicked state. "Iblis was with the group... but then she started acting weird, saying something was coming after seeing the full moon and then ran off." his eyes widen slightly in realization, something told him that beast was more then that but he hoped he was wrong. "couldn't be... that thing was.." he said but paused and seemed slightly disgusted, like he just remembered a bad memory or something. '...this is weird... I... I remember something like this... from a bad dream..' he thought then looked towards where that beast ran off, his expression turning serious and alert.

(( 3DS again lol xD anyway, I wanted to make this post better but eh... it's hard to post on here so, I only posted this much. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes much.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:58 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Bad dream?", the hooded hedgehog asked with concern toward D.L. for a moment. He then looks off toward the direction where D.L. was looking. "Whatever it is, it doesnt sound good....", he assumed as he stares back at D.L. again. "You still have that Chaos Emerald on you?", he asked out of the blue. How did he know D.L. had a Chaos Emerald?  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:34 am
D.L stiffened slightly when Kiro mentioned his chaos emerald, he kinda wasn't expecting that at all. What confused him was how he knew about it. "Yes... but how did you know?" he said and frowned a little, he could guess two things on how he knew. "Was it because of the situation I was in... with the survivors?" he assumed that was the reason he knew, he could never save everyone in the factory unless he used chaos control.

D.L narrowed his eyes at Kiro, giving him a threatening look. He would never willingly hand over his chaos emerald, especially if he doesn't trust them or know them well enough. Normally he would just read minds but he couldn't, the chip in his brain kept him from using telepathic ways.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:20 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

The young shrouded hedgehog expected a hostile expressing reaction from D.L. "Theres no way you could have gotten far in a short amount of time with a large amount of people and without the enemy detecting you......", he crossed his arms making an obvious statement that he knows about the Chaos Control ability. "Dont worry. I wont take the emerald from you and dont expect you to trust me. But I will require your cooperation if you want them away from that city.", he explained now standing firmly and letting his arms down. "And dont get me wrong, I'm only asking you because i have no other choice. Your the only one that knows the exact direction. And if the enemy sees them, theyll give away our position and we cant have that", he explained calmly  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm
The beast wasn't far from the survivor's campsite when Nina grabbed its tail. "GGRRRRR!"The beast growled at Nina. The beast suddenly spun in circles rapidly, in an attempt to throw Nina off. It didn't work though, so the beast charged toward the campsite where D.L, Kiro, and the other survivors were. The beast thrashed about, growling and snarling at Nina and trying to throw her off. It looked like a bucking bronco at a rodeo. It could be seen off in the distance. One survivor saw the beast and yelled out, "There it is again! Lets get it!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:14 am
D.L coldly stared at him and still had his eyes narrowed in a threatening way, he didn't trust Kiro yes but he also didn't care what happened to everyone else. D.L only did that once but he didn't agree on saving their skins again, their lives weren't important to him but maybe one. Maybe one of them did deserve to live, Iblis was the only one that got close to him without fear. Maybe he... no! D.L shook his head slightly of that thought, he couldn't trust anyone no matter what or fear that he'd be used again. He looks at Kiro then looks away to the ground, thinking if he should just leave but it was too late to do that now. He'll think of this later but for now, Iblis needed his help yet again. "Fine... lets get this over with before I change my mind, I don't have all day.." he said then grumbled quietly in annoyance, something about 'Iblis ours me... and that damn fox..' but it was noticeable that he was tired and grumpy slightly.

Nina holds on tightly to beast's tail, hoping to tire it out some how. She heard the survivors near by and them readying their weapons, she had to do something quickly. "No! Stay back! I got this!" she yelled at them but suddenly lost grip, banging into a tree near by and dropped the amulet near the beast. Nina was knocked out unconscious from the wind being knocked out of her.

D.L's ears twitched to the sound of the survivor speaking and howls of a wild beast, he looked over towards them quickly and knew that they were planning to attack the beast. Something told him that beast was Iblis, it just felt familiar somewhat but D.L wasn't sure why. "I think it's a little too late for that plan, they might have already been spotted by cameras and robot patrols... for all I know... they might be coming this way." he said in a low growl, he was seriously not in the mood for this. Plus he was extremely exhausted with how much energy he wasted, he took the chaos emerald out from hiding in his back spikes then handed it to Kiro. "I hate to admit this but... I am in no condition to use chaos control, you might be able to do this though... but you better give it back as soon as you're done." he said and seemed to be agreeing on letting Kiro use his chaos emerald, although he would do anything to get it back if he tried stealing it from him. Even if D.L is exhausted and wounded pretty badly, he would fight til he was on the verge of collapsing.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:06 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Look do you want Eggman off your back or not?", he stated to D.L. as he looked back at his threatening glare in his eyes. He knew D.L. didnt trust him, but the last thing he needed was more liability in his struggle to get back home. But right now the best thing to do is survive and fight another day, which was extremely aggravating to him. If he didn't look like Shadow, the hooded hedgehog would knock him out and take the emerald by force. The more he had to wait, the more anxious it made him to the point where he started tapping his forearm. Finally D.L. complies with the hooded hedgehog and agrees reluctantly. The very sound of D.L.'s cooperation made him sigh silently in relief. "I'm really getting tired of this....', he complained lightly in a calm annoyed tone.

His ears twitched under his to the sound of crashing branches and loud howling as he could hear one of the survivors getting ready to fight the creature making those sounds. He looked toward the campsite to see the creature hulking around and swinging Nina off her and knocking her unconscious. "s**t.....just what we need...", he growled silently seeing the issue getting out of hand. The hooded hedgehog listened to D. L. explaining his current condition as he handed the emerald to into his hand. "Dont worry I will. Lets hope I wont have to use it", he said knowing facing toward the beast. "For once, I'm gonna be honest with you too. Ive been through alotta hell before I came here.......but I think I've got enough for one little monster wrestle.", he said stating that he's weal also weak himself but has enough energy left to handle wild beast. Even after just taking a long bone crushing fall, he could still wipe up the nerve to fight. A clear sign that he has been trained to looked beyond his pain and use it as a drive to keep going. A trait not many can acquire unless you've been to hell and back. "You go grab the Fox Girl. I'll deal with the giant full ball", he said cracking his knuckles and preparing to run at it as he shoves the emerald into his zipper pocket in his hood.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm
D.L agrees silently then rushes to Nina's side, scooping her up in his arms gently but quickly. He then rushed out of the way of the beast before it could do anything else, he was injured but not too much to run out of there and at a good distance away. Although it did hurt to move so suddenly at fast speeds, he just ignored it mostly. He sets the fox girl down gently up against a tree near the camp then looked towards Kiro and the beast, he had just caught a glance of something on the floor near them. It was glowing brightly and kinda felt familiar, like he has seen it before but doesn't fully know why. D.L shook the thought away slightly and kept an eye on the beast and Kiro, standing guard and making sure the beast doesn't come any closer to the camp.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:36 am
The beast roared angrily as some survivors charged towards it. "RRROOOAAARRR!" However, when the beast breathed fire, the survivors backed away. The survivors noticed that Kiro was going to handle the beast and decided not to interfere. The beast saw Kiro stepping forward and it growled at him. "Grrrrrr!" The beast breathed fire at Kiro and charged toward him. The amulet lying in the grass a few yards away glowed brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:01 pm
((Made an emerald list on first page, main post on the story. I'll finish a few more updates on it later, gotta log off and give Izzy his medicine))

D.L looked back at the amulet near the two a few yards away, it seemed to be glowing more brightly like something was causing it to react. D.L decided to wonder over to it without drawing attention to himself, he didn't care about the survivors and plus they had weapons to defend themselves. Nina would be safe since shes at a safe distance, he didn't need to guard her anymore.

As D.L got closer to the amulet slowly, keeping an eye on the beast, making sure it doesn't hear him. He finally gets to it and picks up the amulet, examining it slightly. D.L's eyes widen in disbelief a little, he has seen this thing in a dream once but it was pretty blurry. He remembers the design and shape although it belonged to some stranger, some kind of mobian girl but he could barely see her face or what she was. Slightly distracted by his thoughts for a moment but quickly snapped out of it, his head starting to throb with pain and coming on with a headache. He rubbed his forehead with his free hand, one carrying the amulet still. D.L seriously hated this dang headache and pain in his head, it just never left him alone anymore and seemed to be getting worse again. He tried to ignore it though and keep his attention on the beast and the amulet slightly, he had a feeling these two things were connected some how.

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm
All the way to the third floor, Megan has been rolling, and sometimes grinding, down the transporter ramps to the third floor where TD-51 has been waiting patiently with the kicker like a good mechanical doggie. Perhaps Megan might play some fetch with him, or she has an idea to take him out on a run if he wants to, with TD doing all the running.

But anyways, Megan hits the kicker at about 50 miles per hour, spins her board around completely with her foot (an impossible), and gets her feet onto the deck, then onto the transport just in time...

...for an embarked unit to rise at just the wrong time, catching Megan's front truck. Inertia causes her to keep going right into the transport behind that one, which just moves over her as she bounces off the front and lands on the concrete.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games