Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:14 pm
THESAURUM OPPIDUM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thesaurum Oppidum is as long vertically as it is horizontally. It was a melting pot of the other five factions, but has since then become it's own individual faction. Multiples of districts have become overrun by gangs and quests for power. Harsh distinguishes between the rich and the struggling poor are made all the time. Most of the trading between the factions is performed here. You will never know what the person next to you is capable of in Thesaurum Oppidum.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm
Reseved  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 pm
The plane from the outside was quite deceptive, looking small and slick, but like his own personal automobile it was much bigger on the inside - built to his specifications, and size. Chance eased himself into the creme colored seats, running those large hands across the supple material and reaquainting himself with the interior; looking about like a wonder-filled child with a new toy. The 'crew' inside was busy walking this way and that, one man pulling up the open door while the other tag-alongs stowed away their luggage. Then a final glance up the corridor leading to the open cockpit where the pilot checked gauges and flipped switches.

"Shouldn't be too long. She's as fast as they come." Digits ran fondly over the arm rest of his seat as a way of indicating he meant the plane. Sitting on the aero now sent his mind into overdrive about what would unfold at the Peace Festival and probable problems he would have to deal with. Glasses were slipped from his face and tucked into the breast pocket of that white button-up shirt, exposing eyes much kinder than he revealed to the general public. The reason being that he was with his own now, either in job description or by means of his organization. "So.. Tell me about this Festival." The plane started coming around finally, those twin engines screaming to life and blowing the excess dust into large billowing clouds as the streamline aero pushed down the runway before elevating skyward.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 pm
She walked through expansive aisle, her hands loosely hung in her pockets and her legs working with a couple of long strides before Aiden sunk backwards into the seat across from the faction leader. They were separated by a table, which was not new for them that extended from and most likely receded into the wall of plane.

The plane because it's course, and indifferent to watching the earth decend and further away, Aiden pulled out an arm, creating a sudden shadow over her red halos and then slid the shutter of the window to her left closed. It was bright.

An elbow moved onto an armrest and the other arm lay on the knee of her crossed leg. Something about the newness of the plane made her want to sit up strait, only leaning to the side slightly for at least the first few minutes.

Curiousness was placed onto the men whom as a group seemed to be more of an silent atmospheric property that was carried around with Chance wherever the faction leader may have gone before. Now, seated and extra-observant due to being in the newest of surroundings, Aiden judged the assortment of faces, finding more similarities in the hardened and solemn appearances than differences.

And then she looked to Chance as she had done so at the restaurant, right into his eyes. She equated the man's proportions with the plane's -big and intimidating if someone would allow it. The bigger the better? Hm? She smirked.

"Hmm," she let him know she was thinking of how to word her next sentences, "it's you know, a peace festival. I think leaders just meet up and hold hands and sing songs. I'm only going to meet up with Vossler, and then some other people, and more importantly, get my s**t. I mean, that's not all that I know. Just... okay, tell me what you know, and I'll add to it. "  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm
Eyes squinted against the relentless sun, which seemed even brighter at altitude, and only upon seeing her draw the shade did the thought click with him as well. Left hand gave a flick and soon the small portal was covered, leaving them in a more pleasant light. He blinked several times to adjust to the change in brightness, and it was in this action he had lost track of what she was doing momentarily. Upon opening those lids, hazel iris' were flashed right into the gaze of Aiden, a sort of blankness about his look as he was lost in the moment; made even stranger by the near perfect quiet of the interior.

Chance finally gained some emotion back about him once she began answering his question, but it was a sort of melodramatic souring at what he was hearing. "Good lord, tell me you're joking." Sing alongs? Left elbow propped against the tabletop and hand enveloped that same side of his face as if to hide from this horrible new detail; that eyes becoming visible again as she began talking - through the gaps between his fingers. "Sounds like you're taking a holiday. Meanwhile I'll be stuck deliberating a love-in." Strained laugh escaped him at the joke, something uncommon for him, but the lack of rest was beginning to catch up with him.

"Hm.. Let's see. What I know.. What I know.." Even though he was something of a key figure in the event to come, he had put off learning much about it - and had even made an attempt not to go, but of course that was foiled. "Just that this is a public relations opprotunity between factions and their leaders. I'd imagine there would be a summit for all the leaders to attend to discuss.. Peace." He spoke the last word as if it left a bad taste in his mouth, but the little display was short lived. "I'm also guessing 'acttivities for the kids.. bring the whole family." Spoken like a true salesman he was of course just poking fun at the thought, truly unsure of what to expect.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 pm
The way Chance had taken to her joke erupted laughter from Aiden. She brought her hands and pressed them to her mouth attempting to shut off or seal the the immaturity of her laughter, but as how whenever this type of thing happened the trader could never help it. Her silliness was magnified and imaginative pictures of the impossible: faction leaders, especially Chase holding hands and in a swaying motion, take to song was to die for. So silly.

Aiden's arms wrapped around and hugged her torso. She expelled a deep breath, finished by a grin. "You know your hilarious, right?" She said with another small laugh, almost another breath escaping. "Naw, I'm messing, but the festival is really supposed to be all about the family and happy s**t, but this year is going to be different. All the factions hate each other now. Stuff's gonna go down."  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am
Arms lowered to the table with his elbows pointed out and hands clasped together in front of him in his short wait for a response. It came in the form of laughter at first, something he hadn't seen from Aiden yet, and it made her youthful features look only moreso. Had it not been for his lack of sleep he may have joined her, but as it were he sat with a jovial smile on his lips as he watched. "Hilarious, you say? Well.. I am to please." Right hand briefly touched against his chest mimicing a loyal subject before returning to the table. It was unusual to hear the word attached to him like that, since not many got to see that side of Chance, of course he had heard plenty of other adjectives describing him.

Laboring through the description she gave he was finally rewarded with quite the interesting bit of information. So he was correct in assuming something more devious than 'peace' was going to be the headline for this get-together by the end. Lower lip pulled up slightly as he thought on the subject, about probable characters in the act that had yet to be played out. If Chance had anything to do about it he would have at least a couple of fingers in whatever was going to happen - always the business man. "Interesting.." He stated rather plainly after the pause for though, obviously intending to say more before his eye caught a gleam off his watch. Wrist turned to show the face of the time piece, taking a mental note to account for the time change. "Shouldn't be too long now. So.. While I have you trapped here.. Since you asked me I think it only fair for me to ask you - what are your plans for the court?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 am
With her arms still crossed around her chest, Aiden lowered back into the comfort of the seat. Leftovers of her laughter remained on her face in the form of curled lips that were unwavering even to Chance's next question. If anything, a light must have lit up in her eyes at the thought of the court, the everlasting and never tiring image in her dreams. Chin up in her lean, Aiden looked at Chance past the line of her nose before lowering her head so that she was facing down at her knees in thought.

"I know that I want in. I think about monarch sometimes, but I'm not leader because I get selfish. Sometimes I think about what if some creep gets there first and them I'm like "I should be packing my s**t like right now.' Then I chill out. I dunno… but I do know, yah know?" She said again with her cryptic language, "Hey, the court needs someone like me and….. I'm almost afraid to set up the wrong few words together and give you the idea that I'm don't know I'm after or that I'm inadequate."

She looked up, amber halos on hazel, her smile gone to pursed lips before speaking again, careful and slower this round, "I'm very particular about how I say things. 'Can't mess up. Point is, there is a spot in the court for me and there are reasons for it…. I'm not so articulate right now. Sorry."  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:47 pm
Chance eased down into his seat to make himself more comfortable with the ensuing flight, which like most flights had gone from exciting to tedious. Body slightly shifting to the left, he offered up his right hand to prop up his head as he listened intently to Aiden's words. Simply listening was enough to offer up a new dimension of the woman's character to him; a conflicted woman who seemed steadfast if not unsure of her future. The goliath of a man could relate to the duplicity of the woman's thoughts, something he struggled with at times in secret.

"No need to apologize. It's refeshing to see someone genuinely passionate about something." Reassuring smile was given, but his gaze was broken by the haze of thought that overtook him on the subject; in politics as in the underworld, people generally held their cards close to their chest - at times it was maddening. But as many things with Chance, the small interruption in thought was quick to be thrown out the window when the plane hit a patch of turbulance. He felt that sudden rushing feeling come up from his feet all the way to the top of his head as the aero plummeted off trajectory. Locks of orange hair stood on end momentarily before the plane righted itself, but not out of it just yet.

A notable rattling filled the interior of the plane from the chop, and soon enough another drop was given seemingly out of the blue. Chance got quiet in this time, a rather serious look marring his features as of set in stone for the duration. He kept himself stead in his seat with that powerful grip, but on all accounts he didn't seem to be enjoying the 'ride'. Not long though and the plane was back on track in that smooth ride and Chance shook himself back to normality after a quick sign from the pilot. "Pfff.. We're close now. Damned mountains." He spat in that displeased manner to get it out before returning with a candid smirk as if they'd just gotten off a rollercoaster. "Fun, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 am
Aiden gave a weak laugh and frowned at Chance's response. She'd at least felt misunderstood as was always the fault of speaking a tongue of an assembly of just too many thoughts; she'd been particular to what words she'd use, reasonable to not over say anything, but couldn't produce a formula that could deliver the message. She'd think about it.

Her back went strait and her hands wrapped around stiff on the end of either arm rest as the plane hit turbulence. The sudden jolt into the momentary falling sensation always managed to stun the trader who'd spent hundreds of moments on planes and with practice would learn once again how to handle. But first and always, she would have to start with at least having to pry her shut eyes open - something that could take a minute.

"Yeaaaa." She said, loosening up and then biting her lip at another foreign movement of the plane. The ride hadn't been long, but Aiden was ready to get off. "Do you mean close to the capital or Lucidus Magus?" Answering the question was easy. Aiden lifted the window shutter, wincing as red eyes would reduce to amber. Blue and green. That was what she saw; shapes until her eyes would adjust. "Oh." She mumbled. "So, how do you want to do this?"

(I wish I could take this rp on the adventure I had today.)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm
Sound of the pilot speaking low into that communication device broke the silence caused by the jarring of the plane. Everyone was coming down from the sudden excitement, and Chance was soon to stand up from his seat. Hands helped him to reach the front of he aero by pulling him along the multiple seats, passed his entourage. Upper body bent forward ad he reached the cockpit, poking his head into the room to look through the window and get a pilot's view of the action. And there it was, hovering amidst the clouds majestically, the only thing marring the beautiful scene being the immense, cold metal chains which held the floating landmass in place.

A pat of the shoulder was given to the pilot before Chance worked his way back to his seat, plopping soundly into it. "How I want to do this? Is not going still an option?" That aloof demeanor returned to him after the brush with turbulence, but of course she was worth a serious answer. "I could tag along with you and meet this Vossler fellow. Unless you're tired of my incredible company." To tell the truth he had little idea of where to go or what to do once on that floating island, and he figured his only lead was Vossler by means of Aiden.

( Do tell. =B )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm
Lucidus Magus could never run away from it's angelic stereotype, nor a lot of its own the ancient manners as how the two other original factions: Ater Nox and Armatus couldn't either. Yes, there had been the reassuring crooked fellow or two, but the faction for the most part worked on a system of knighthood. Chivalry, piousness, and a clean demeanor - all this made the faction unpopular for the trader because work was almost, and she didn't want to admit it because her ego convinced her she was the best, hard to come by. Often, she felt like a walking sour note, secretly tainting the faction with her dirty work.

The plane began its descent and Aiden closed the shutter again.

"Who gets tired of incredible company? Not me!" She said, truly preferring that she had someone by her side while she walked through this particular faction. "And yea, I'll bring you to Vossler and some other peeps if your up for it."

(It went from the blizzard in New York, to a piercing shop, to crazy Indonesian music on surround sound, to a mass haircutting on everyone, to something about a Native American tribe, to Nightquil, to a party, to…. and there's more.

Ready to switch to the other forum?)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out