Reply Guild
hi, its pokota c: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 pm
im gone most of the time sad if u see me on my other account and not on here, know that i'm on my phone. i just really very very busy crying

so im very sowwy if im gone for a looong time. plus, im was going through and emotional roller coaster  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:11 pm
Is everything okay with you ?  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm
PrincessofSeyruun

half and half. i mean, everythings ok w/ my bf but like, my body is making life difficult for me :/ and schools difficult now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:39 pm
Pokota Taforashia
PrincessofSeyruun

half and half. i mean, everythings ok w/ my bf but like, my body is making life difficult for me :/ and schools difficult now.

I hope everything get's better for you  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AnimeChibi-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Hey, if you need a decent laugh, you can always come and talk to me. I usually have something goofy or stupid goin' down and maybe it can take your mind off of whatever's buggin' ya.
If that doesn't help, think about ninjas... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 am
AnimeChibi-chan
Hey, if you need a decent laugh, you can always come and talk to me. I usually have something goofy or stupid goin' down and maybe it can take your mind off of whatever's buggin' ya.
If that doesn't help, think about ninjas... ninja

lol. thank you c:  

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 am
o god i've been gone forever. btw, im not xXxRolePlay AngelxXx. i was Pokota Taforashia and i changed my gender on here. ( i am actually a girl, btw)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am
So are you still with us ?  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 pm
PrincessofSeyruun
So are you still with us ?

yes but i wont be fully back till May. :/ this month is really busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am
what about the facebook rp ?  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AnimeChibi-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:12 pm
I can't do Facebook. My account got hacked on the first night I set it up. Apparrently it was some guy from Spokane, Washington. After that, I hope I never EVER do anything Facebook related ever again. It just plain stinks... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 pm
AnimeChibi-chan
I can't do Facebook. My account got hacked on the first night I set it up. Apparrently it was some guy from Spokane, Washington. After that, I hope I never EVER do anything Facebook related ever again. It just plain stinks... crying

My account never got hacked onto facebook. I have a Slayers face book rp and it's much more successful then this one which is standing still  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AnimeChibi-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 pm
PrincessofSeyruun
AnimeChibi-chan

My account never got hacked onto facebook. I have a Slayers face book rp and it's much more successful then this one which is standing still

Speaking of this rp guild, how come nobody's posting? I feel like such a dork going online to find updates and there aren't any there... If you could at least let me know where you do your Facebook rp, then maybe you'd find me somewhere out there... Maybe. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 am
AnimeChibi-chan
PrincessofSeyruun
AnimeChibi-chan

Speaking of this rp guild, how come nobody's posting? I feel like such a dork going online to find updates and there aren't any there... If you could at least let me know where you do your Facebook rp, then maybe you'd find me somewhere out there... Maybe. wink

Everyone except for me and you cares about this guild I'll make an announcement  

PrincessofSaillune
Captain

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxRolePlay AngelxXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm
PrincessofSaillune
what about the facebook rp ?

ya. im extremely busy with school and personal issues