Favorite Food|| None
Favorite Drink|| None
Least Favorite Food|| None

Likes|| People, Nature, Light, being her self
Dislikes|| Dark creatures
Hates|| Pure dark

Strengths|| Shadow walk, mind reading,
• shape shifting, form shift

Weaknesses|| Only can exist in places with shadows (Unless in human form)

Fears|| Being trapped in a dark room

Relationships||

Stay back:

You just had to be here of all places:

Oh.. Its you again:

Well Hello again:

I like being around you:
Sasha
Sliver
Donny
Alex

I think I like you
Shadow

What am I felling?:
_______
||Family|| Brother: Thomson Peace (Deceased)

Profession|| None (School ghost)

History|| I was born 1838 but I never quite fit there it was as if I had never belonged there in the first place. I... I had a brother back there his name was Thomson Peace. He could never stop him self from getting into a fight he always loved good battle or two, though hes dead by now no one not even the best of us could live two hundred years. I can still remember the days he would protect me from every one. Although I recall that fateful day when I went out alone I didn't tell any one, I had planned to be back before any one would have noticed. I can't remember what happened after words except a flash of light every thing went cold. But then I found my self waking up as if from a deep sleep only I wasn't a human any more, I became what I am now. The island which now holds a school on it and its has became a statuary for things not even human is were I stayed took care of plants and other things here before the others moved in. I stayed in the shadows for many years only appearing to the others rarely but I managed to learn a few things while I was there. Although there was this other boy once... I meet him at the school he had been going there for a few years before he died. His name is Shadow hes is a bit stubborn he kind of reminds me of my brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

Full Name|| Shadow Michoph
Nicknames||
Age|| 17
Gender|| Male
Birth Date|| November 24
Height|| 5' 5"
Weight|| 134
Personality|| Brave, Pessimistic, Kind, Sensitive
Behavior || Rude, stubborn
Ethnicity || Germen
Species|| Lycan

Personal Skill|| Hunting, Survival
Favorite Food||
Favorite Drink|| Milk
Least Favorite Food||

Likes|| Arguing
Dislikes|| Annoying people, Not being ignored to
Hates|| Being ignored

Strengths|| Brave
• His will

Weaknesses|| His will to protect people

Fears|| Failing to save some one

Relationships||

Leave me:

Get out of my sight:

Have we met?:

Hello again:

I will call you friends:

It's always a good day with you near:
Shade

Profession|| Unemployed

History|| I was all ways the odd ball of the bunch or at least that's what they told me, there is four of us is Jack the youngest, Harley, and Jackobe who was the oldest. I was second oldest in the pack. Harley is bright, beautiful and the only female in the pack besides mother so naturally she was viewed as special. Jackobe is kind and supportive he always wanted to know how we were doing. Jack is just a kid and looks up to Jackobe and always wants to help even if he can't. Me on the other hand was rude, but kind, what they knew me for was jumping out to protect people even the ones I didn't know... My parents.. Never really know them after Jack was born they left, with out a trace. But they left enough money behind we wouldn't have to work until Jack finished would be eighteen. My child hood you say? Well I was raised like a normal kid but I was sheltered from the truth of my family heritage for all I know I could be the only one of us that is part animal. I found out what I was at the age of Thirteen at school, all I knew was suddenly every one had there attention on me of all people. What surprised me most was nobody said any thing, the room didn't go into a panic or rush around the room or what ever people would think they would do when you see a class mate spontaneously grow ears on there head and a massive tail. They simply stared at me it was the most accord thing in my life I remember very clearly wanting to turn invisible which dispirit my wants didn't happen. I remember some one pulling on my ear and my tail telling me to quite fooling around and trust me at the time I really wished I could. After that the rest is a blur I vaguely remember being shoved and pulled some where and I remember my older brother being there but that's about it. How did I get to the School... I don't really know much my self I got a letter which my brother got exited about for some reason then my brother helped me pack and I was off. During my first few days I met Shade she called her self the school ghost even though she was a shadow Its been a long time since then a year or so even since that day and things have changed from that day.  

deathofthefallin

Timid Nymph

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Profiles/Diary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items