Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ GM ORP ] Hostile Takeover - PAGE 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Lily wasn't there yet... but it's okay, she was close behind. She smirked as she tucked her arm through Alva's on her way inside the tent, seizing him by the elbow. Lily had no clue what was going on, but she sure as hell was not going to face it without Alva. She wrinkled her nose at him before finally shifting her gaze on the others with a questioning frown.

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm
Ying's sudden arrival, (and her subsequent ducking behind her), had the horsewoman pausing, gently laying her hand on the artisan's own. "I am doing well. Thank you-" eyes went back to the war horsemen about to start a fight, "-do not worry. They will sort themselves out."

She wasn't sure what to make to make of her cousin's attention being on Ying however. It was either really good, (in the sense that likely nothing would happen), or really bad, (in the sense that she was to be judged).

It was nice knowing you Ying.

chimarii
demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm
A little late to the party, Nergui slide through the crowd of gathered horsemen like a silent shadow. Silent as the night, she moved ever closer, a hand up to nudge gently at those she passed. Lingering fondly on the shoulders or arms of those she knew and cared for. Among those she'd passed was the pup, Senga. The pale colt of War whom Nergui had begun to view as a younger sibling. Someone to be cared for, protected, no matter how strong they were. Kiwi had also earned the mare's friendship, and she brushed a hand against his back as she passed. Bastion too would feel a soft squeeze to his shoulder as the priestess past, and she offered her cousin a rare smile before moving further through the crowd.

A mountain of a stallion, Soren had stood head and shoulders above so many around him, and it was to his side the Death priestess came to rest. Her friend and her protector, she placed a delicate hand against his elbow in greeting, dark lips twitching into a gentle smile before she turned mismatched eyes to Lifen and Tseng.

So many souls she had found herself attached to. It was odd for the mare, whom had always been so reserved, but every new adventure, every challenge, provided new chances to form fond alliances and friendships.

Of course they were not the reason she found herself in the tent of the head priestess. She'd heard the call, and as always, she answered it. With curiosity she turned her attention up to Medea and the pyre she stood beside. Her head tilting gently as she noted the color. "What has happened?" Perhaps the question had already been answered, but Nergui hadn't been present to hear it.

Keiifuu
Omg

xoxomenai
There

Nio Love
Are

Ramenli
So

Nerpin
Many

Blade Kuroda
Of you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm
Maybe you were just too short, Senga. Or in this case, too slow.

There was just the slightest of pauses so that Senga could remember what he had just asked, then remember who he had just asked it of, and then the snarl was wiped from Shik's face. Replacing it was one of stoic disappointment - the look someone would give a pet to make sure it knew what it did was wrong; maybe trying to treat him like a bull wasn't the best idea since as far as the tan executioner was concerned, Senga was the one who needed to be tamed. Oh no, Shik wasn't going to get violent this time - he was just going to get even.

He tossed a glance over his shoulder. "Iyari, if you wouldn't mind holding her down while I deal with him?" he posed casually as Jay skittered to temporary safety by her. Then without warning a clawed hand struck out to grasp the pale horseman's hair and yank him along.

He was going to treat his fellow war brother with the same method he would have done to a rogue minipet - by rubbing his face in the mess he made so that he knew, without a doubt, that it was a bad dog.

Still not talking to Shaheen or listening - or well no. Hearing Senga might have expressed this idea, false or not, piqued Shik's interest. "In olden days, a glove or gauntlet to the face would have sufficed," he told him with the barest hint of wry humor.

-keiifuu
lemme know if this was too much ovo

-Syusaki
wher r u going jay

-Seussi
this still isn't hello

-kuumeii
O 7 O

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:12 pm
Iyari clasped Jay's hand, holding onto her with a grip of sorts. "I wouldn't call it love all of the time." She muttered with a sort of smile as she watched Shik move past her. She nodded to him, grasping a little tighter to her friend's hand, though pretty aware that Jay, given her reactions, probably would like to see it all the same.

It was Senga that had gotten himself into the mess, though Jay had made it no better and she eyed her, but couldn't lose herself from her brother being grabbed by the hair. No one had done that to her, not since she'd grown tall.

But damn it looked like it hurt, even if it was justice.

Syusaki
all the love Jay, all the love~

Ol-j-man
whoot~

keiifuu
; u; <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm
Apparently, there were even more familiar faces than she had thought.

Smerdle
Shall we may be do a little talking prp at some point? rolleyes

"Mmur", she nodded to the soldier with the warm smile, and put her hand on his shoulder. "I've been very well indeed, and I'm glad to see you again, my friend". Of course, her jaws were covered by the kerchief, but her fellow clansman should have been able to read her eyes. She felt great sympathy with him, and her sympathy grew even stronger after their instability portal experience. Mmur was the best of Famine, the one you could easily rely on without much hesitation.

xoxomenai
Do. Want. New. Lair. Task! biggrin

Her brother was here, as well, of course. She simply hugged him instead of talking; did she grow a little bit sentimental under Mei's influence?

Ol-j-man
Mmmm.... should we re-do our battling exercise after we finish this mission? smile

It was nice to see Shik around. In fact, Eisheth missed their battle training: Shik was a formidable enemy and a great tutor.

Seussi
Eisheth says Hi to Shaheen!

Another War horseman around wasn't that cheerful: in fact, this particular mare was stubborn and annoying, but nevertheless she was one of the best warriors Eisheth had met.

ramenli
Eisheth says Hi to Soren!

The alchemist also noticed the familiar massive silhouette and nodded to a very certain guardian.

Sosiqui
Can I introduce Eisheth to Manyara? She is very fond of all and every Famince clansman alive! smile

Observing the audience gathered Eisheth also payed attention to a very familiar figure: female, and from what she could see, definitely a Famine'r, yet she couldn't recall seeing her around.... but she should clearly remember all Famine members!

astrabot
Yeah, I'd also love some prp with Isi-Ngoma at some point. Apparently, they should have a lot in common smile )

Come to think about it, this Sage out there clearly required their dose of respect. Eisheth politely nodded to isi-Ngoma.

kuumeii
A lair task, may be?)) Later, after we finish this mission?))

Last, but not least, her attention was attracted by a very certain War horseman. A very special War horseman, she would say. Eisheth winked at Iyari: they clearly need to talk privately... if the circumstances allow them to.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm
Jay only shot Senga a smug look. Look at me, getting off scotch free~ She would have stepped in to assist her friend, but this was something she couldn’t pass up just yet. The bluejay would wait just a bit more before she figured it would be a good idea to intervene.

And then she looked at Shikoba. “Eh?” she muttered in a tiny voice. As if on cue, Iyari’s grip on her hand tightened. A dismayed warrior stared at her hand and lifted it, but her friend’s hold never lessened. “H-Hey, wait a minute…I wasn’t the one who threw the barrel!” She tried to shake her arm like the flimsy force would be enough to shake Iyari’s hand out of hers. She only threw cursory looks at Senga and Shikoba while she fretted over her own predicament.

“Hold on, guys. Can’t we just work something out here? No…?” IYARI. WHY?

kuumeii

Ol-j-man

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm
He stood near the back without saying a word, hands tucked into the draping sleeves of his robes, absently running his fingers over the bare skin of his wrist. Lifen had said there was a bracelet here, one with thorns, but it seemed like a vague memory, one that he had trouble grasping. It was all water under the bridge now, however, and he watched Medea with some wariness, still uncertain as to whether or not he trusted her fully or not.

He made his way towards the one thing he did trust.

"Lifen," he said, giving her a small smile reserved only for her, and giving a somewhat tight lipped smile at Soren as well, a nod to the rest, feeling oddly ill at ease.

Nerpin

Ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm
Senga scowled at Shikoba's treatment, and then he turned that scowl to Shaheen. "I could," He said bitterly in response to the others goading tone when she said he'd boasted that he could beat the older executioner, "but in the face of the priestesses troubles, I imagined maybe a brawl wouldn't be the smartest course of action." His indignant huff was cut short by Shikoba's rough claws against his hair.

"Hey - " His growl was cut short by the others comment. "Would you like me to do that to you later? I wouldn't entirely mind - augh - "

Deciding to forgo all thoughts of trying to be decent, considering that he was about to be treated like a dog, Senga wrenched himself against the grip on his hair, digging his heels into the floor and pumping his wings hard. "I am not a lowly canine," He snapped, and when words didn't make a difference, he gave a grunt of exertion and snapped his wings, kicking Shikoba in the kneecap before going at it the old fashioned way; tackling the larger executioner to the ground in a flurry of wings, and then proceeding to sit on his chest like a very bad dog.

"Ha." He said, mimicking the wry tone. Your move, Shik.

Ol-j-man
NO ITS PERFECT let me know if this was too much too tho ; o; <3 /FLUFFS

Seussi
senga says whyyy shaheeeeeeen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm
Lan groused. Two tall people near her now.  

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm
Her eyes drifted to Eisheth and she nodded to her, smiling at her. They hadn't spoken in so long, it was good to see her. There was still so much more to discuss between them. It was Jay's comments that brought her right back into the middle of the fray and she turned to her with a glint in her eyes. "Have to reap what you sow, or however that saying goes." Her grip was tight, but enough to turn Jay frantic. She stared. "I thought you were enjoying this anyways."

But it wasn't her fault that both of their antics had led to the waste of a perfectly good barrel and into an innocent bystander...

...Who was more than happy to dish on what he had been served.

She face-palmed. Again.

Not that she wanted Senga to go down without a fight, that much she could say her little brother was doing her proud on. Only it was making the entire situation only worse and she could almost feel the eyes staring over at the two going head to head.

It's the way of war. She thought, maintaining her distance to the two. "Might as well put your blood where your mouth is Senga." She said to him, a small smile on her face.

How impressed she would be if he managed to get by unscathed.

...Somehow there was this feeling they'd all strayed from something important.

santime
YEEEES~ Absolutely! <3 <3

Syusaki
Holding hands is cute, isn't it Jay? =D

keiifuu
gogogogoSenga~

Ol-j-man
o vo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
He'd literally been tossed onto his rear by an unknown horseman, and left there, without a word of apology, a helping hand, or even acknowledgement of the misdeed. He gave the entire group of chaotic barbarians a scathing look, before pushing himself up to his feet and brushing his clothes off.

War Clan. They were like beasts in a cage, always trying to claw their way out.

The hand on his shoulder made him turn to look, and when he did, his face lit up in a smile. "Noni!" He whispered, all the aches in his body forgotten as she walked past. He followed like an obedient little dog, clinging to the only vestige of familiarity he had in this room. When she stopped beside a tall male, Bastion gave him a quick sizing up before wrapping his arms around his cousin's waist and pulling her back into a hug. His chin rested on her shoulder, and he kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad you're here. I was starting to get rough-housed." He gave the War Clan another dirty look, before turning back to his beloved cousin. Overly affectionate? Bastion's middle name. Possibly doing so on purpose..? Sneaky was Bastions second.. middle.. name.. he had a lot of names, okay.

Beejoux
ramenli
all the dirty looks
War Clan
u gais sux

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm
The reaction to his smile and nod was good enough for her, the little horsewoman taking the silent answer as he was well. Well enough to offer the little noblewoman beside her a ride, (something she would never accept, she was not a fan of being held.)

Turning to look at Lan again, she kind of leaned back a bit, seeing Ying grasping at the woman's dress-tails, giving her a soft chuckle. "Hello to you also, Ying." She offered her, giving her a sweet little smile, before hearing ruffling cloth behind her, knowing that the looming feeling wasn't only Soren, but Mengyao also. Even if Lan was giving 'I am very short suddenly,' vibes.

"Glad to see you came around, also." She said very quietly to the much taller Conquest horseman, giving him a warm smile - one that was slightly different than everyone else's, for obvious reasons. "You walked in to mass chaos, it appears." She explained, the obvious situation around her.

iStoleYurVamps
we love you lan

ramenli

chimarii
kouhaiiii

kurotomato
* 3*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm
Nergui had missed her cousin hitting the floor, but there was no missing the warmth of hands at her sides as he pulled her back in an affectionate hug. Familiar as it had been once upon a time, the priestess couldn't help the initial surprise or the resulting stiffness, but she did calm quickly. Patting his hand where it rested at her side as he leaned in to brush her cheek with a kiss. "Who dares?" She teased, following his line of sight towards the scuffling War horsemen. For a moment she could only stare, but an exasperated twitch of a smile soon followed. Senga was in trouble again, but she wasn't surprised. "Wreckless pup."

Of the members of war, Neru has only ever spoken to three, and only Senga could claim the priestess as friend. She didn't completely mind the loud mouthed Jabber jay, but she had to agree the entire lot of them are rowdy.

nio love

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:38 pm
Smerdle

"I was assuming that it was alpaca related," Fai said, hanging back as the "love fest went on. He seemed not too interested in forcing himself into conversations he hadn't already forced himself into. Precious waved around, searching for something. "Alas, I believe it might have something to do with the two War Clansmen in the... barrels," he said, a tiny grin playing over his wide mouth.

Precious, on the other hand, looked disappointed. It rather enjoyed biting alpacas.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff