Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
The Walking Dead ||Open.Accepting|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image
A bunch of sterotypes, it's all in your heads...

Fray woke up with a start and looked around confused. Fray ran his fingers through his hair and yawned loudly. He couldn't believe he actually slept this long. Fray stood up, stretched, then jumped off of the camper, and landed on his feet like it was nothing. Fray then noticed Keith and walked over to him. Once Fray reached Keith, he yawned one more time then said. "Ugh, sorry I was asleep for so long. What i'd miss?"

And I can't change; even if I tried, even if I wanted too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 pm
June Lovelette
Monsterrz

I mean, I hate that Daryl just walked off like that. I mean, he was really upset when he thought that Carol died and now that he find his brother, he just walks off, saying that, 'Carol will understand.' My friend's theory is that maybe he have a plan, maybe he's luring his brother out and then killing him later. That's why his automatic reaction was, 'Carol will understand.' (I am wearing a Daryl shirt that caused me to talk about The Walking Dead ALL DAY.)

No way! I think Daryl is refusing to believe that mertel is a a*****e, and is following his older brother blindly. I honestly thought Carol and Daryl were an adorable couple too.. crying
There's a rumor going around saying they're going to kill off Rick, and make the story about Carl. Just a rumor, I hope...

No offense, but I hate Rick. He seemed like a great guy at first, making his way up to the leader and then I actually, really like him. But then he became a jerk. I know, I don't like Lori either because it's mostly her fault, but lately Rick just.. I don't know. I don't know how to explain how I don't really like Rick. Maggie, Maggie was great until she told them about the prision. I mean, Glen? He practicly got beat up and took down a walker TIED TO A CHAIR. And because Maggie had to strip for the Governer, she snapped. I know, I know, they threatened to kill Glenn. (On random note: She's really pretty and I really loved her as Bela Talbot in Supernatural. Proves how much I don't have a life :33) I LOVE GLENN. I always have ever since he's like, "Hey, you. Yeah, you in the tank. You cozy in there?" XDDD  

Monsterrz

Vivet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:51 pm
Monsterrz
June Lovelette
Monsterrz

I mean, I hate that Daryl just walked off like that. I mean, he was really upset when he thought that Carol died and now that he find his brother, he just walks off, saying that, 'Carol will understand.' My friend's theory is that maybe he have a plan, maybe he's luring his brother out and then killing him later. That's why his automatic reaction was, 'Carol will understand.' (I am wearing a Daryl shirt that caused me to talk about The Walking Dead ALL DAY.)

No way! I think Daryl is refusing to believe that mertel is a a*****e, and is following his older brother blindly. I honestly thought Carol and Daryl were an adorable couple too.. crying
There's a rumor going around saying they're going to kill off Rick, and make the story about Carl. Just a rumor, I hope...

No offense, but I hate Rick. He seemed like a great guy at first, making his way up to the leader and then I actually, really like him. But then he became a jerk. I know, I don't like Lori either because it's mostly her fault, but lately Rick just.. I don't know. I don't know how to explain how I don't really like Rick. Maggie, Maggie was great until she told them about the prision. I mean, Glen? He practicly got beat up and took down a walker TIED TO A CHAIR. And because Maggie had to strip for the Governer, she snapped. I know, I know, they threatened to kill Glenn. (On random note: She's really pretty and I really loved her as Bela Talbot in Supernatural. Proves how much I don't have a life :33) I LOVE GLENN. I always have ever since he's like, "Hey, you. Yeah, you in the tank. You cozy in there?" XDDD

I LOVE Maggie, she is my fave female character. Though that might change soon cause Mishawn is getting more bad-a** every eppisode. Maggie had to tell them about the prison though, they were gonna cut off Glenns hand D:
I hate that Rick has gone wack-o D: He was a great leader, and now even Hershal is starting to doubt him. I love how Glenn use to be the geeky guy, but ever since he got laid, he's just a badass killer now xDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan brushed her hands off on her pant legs. She scanned the camp, Bleu and Rick had disappeared, she wasn't quite sure where to. Fray and Keith were talking by the truck. The girl who's name Dylan still couldn't quite remember was sitting in the grass and Mizuki sat in a tree watching over everyone. Dylan bit the side of her cheek. She hated being anit social, but didn't want to interrupt anything. Though it looked like Fray and Keith had just started talking. Slowly she walked over to them and stood their awkwardly for a second. "Hello." She said giving a small wave. Dylan didn't know Fray very well, but he seemed nice enough.

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:18 pm
Monsterrz

You don't know me... The name's вℓευ Jameson

xxxxxxxxxxxxx B R A V E R Y xxxxxx i s xxxxxx n o t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t h e xxxxxx A B S C E N C E xxxxxx o f xxxxxx F E A R

User Image

Attire

"All over?!" Blue cringed, waiting patiently as Rick rubbed the dirt off of her face. She couldn't help but watch his eyes as they focused on each part of her face. It made her suddenly self conscious, and she pursed her lips. Before she knew it, she'd begun to babble nervously. "S-so, you know like, how at those stores where they give you those magic eraser things for your bathroom floors and when you buy them you don't expect such a soft material to get all the crap off of the bathtub surface but when you use it you're thinking, 'whoa s**t! this baby works wonders!' It happened to me the day before the apocalypse broke out and I was just mesmerized by how great it worked!" She went on about how she'd thought about how good it would work to get the dirt off of their bodies.

ooc:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx b u t xxxxxx t h e xxxxxx W I L L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t o xxxxxx O V E R C O M E xxxxxx i t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:33 pm
Monet & Blair
User Image

████████████████████████████████████████

Blair awakened from her nap, if you could even call it that. And stumbled half blind out of the RV. She looked up at the top of it, having to shield her eyes from the sun and smirking at her sister, who was still on guard duty. Without the company of Fray. She laughed and Monet glared at her. "Aww, poor Momo." Monet stuck her tongue out at her younger sister and the two of them laughed. Blair climbed on top of the RV, Mo giving her a hand, and sitting beside her sister. Now they both would be bored as hell.

OutOfCupcakes : Monet's Outfit In Top Pic and Blair's Outfit In Bottom Pic

User Image

Dasheme

Bookworm

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith looked over when he heard someone come up behind him. Luckily, he'd already shoved the pills into his pocket. "Rick and Bleu went on a town run, got some food, came home with some blood and now their washing themselves - or each other, rather." Keith chuckled and saw how he yawned. "Well, finally you got some nap. I haven't seen you off that RV since forever." When Dylan came up, Keith casually wrapped his arm around her shoulder, leaning on her, still looking towards Fray and Dylan.
                            Rick chuckled when Bleu was going on a rampage about this magic eraser. When she was done, he showed her his hands and said, "I got it," before chuckling some more. When he walked over to the bucket, he dumped water on him, feeling the cool water hit his bare chest and his pants, making his pants soggy. When he dumped the water on him, he roughly shook his head, getting most of the water out of his hair so that when he was done, it wouldn't get in his eyes. After Rick turned around, he asked Bleu, "Any dirt?" with a small grin.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.izuki akamuraUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My father took me to this sacred place
xWhen I was a young girl
xxI grabbed is hand hard and asked
xxx"Who is controlling this world right now?"
xxxx"And where is Heaven?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
outfit

As Mizuki was sitting in the tree, she noticed that Fray and Blair come out of the RV after napping. She then pulled out her box of cigarettes from her pocket, then pulled out a cigarette, placing it in her mouth after pulling down her mask. Mizuki lit her smoke, taking a puff off it and leaving it in between her index and middle fingers. She continued to look down at the campsite seeing everyone converse, or just being bored and then looked up at the branches, thinking of her deceased family. Seeing as I couldn't protect you, I might as well for us all, especially you, Obāsan. Mizuki thought and took a drag of her cigarette.

→ooc: I have to use my iPod since my laptop is ******** up, but at least I can still use my layout, so long as I just quote myself. XD
→translation: Obāsan=Grandmother
theme song

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If there's nothing but survival
How can I believe in sin?x
This world is bleeding nowxx
You can see his bloodxxx
Open your eyes nowxxxx
Open your arms nowxxxxx
Throw your guns awayxxxxxx
Make as you neverxxxxxxx
Can't control us with your cruel powerxxxxxxxx

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 pm
Monsterrz

You don't know me... The name's вℓευ Jameson

xxxxxxxxxxxxx B R A V E R Y xxxxxx i s xxxxxx n o t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t h e xxxxxx A B S C E N C E xxxxxx o f xxxxxx F E A R

User Image

Attire

As Rick finished cleaning Bleu's face, she'd begun to calm down. "Thanks," she said with a smile, beginning to wash her hair. As she finished, she noticed Rick had asked her a question. "Hmm..." she thought, examining his body. Nice arms... whoa whoa!!! She laughed aloud, throwing the water from the bucket onto him. "Nope! All off!" she exclaimed, patting her hands together and winking playfully. "You're pretty sexy when you're wet~" she laughed again, huging her sides.

ooc:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx b u t xxxxxx t h e xxxxxx W I L L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t o xxxxxx O V E R C O M E xxxxxx i t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Delilah (Dylan) Barns
Outfit

Dylan stiffened slightly under the weight of Keith's arm. Slowly she forced her muscles to relax. She turned to him, "Any word on how Rick and Bleu did? I was in the forest when they got back." Her voice only gave away that she was curious, but she really wanted to know how bad the city was. Maybe somehow the Walkers were dying out. It had been two years, there was a slim chance this could be over soon. But even if the Walkers all went away, the world couldn't go back to the way it was. There couldn't be very many people left, and there was no government to deal with this. Dylan pushed the thought out of her mind, she was being to optimistic again. Most likely this would never end, but it was still hard to stop hoping.

TwinkiesForPresident

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith watched Dylan, even felt her, shift her body under Keith before she gotten comfortable. "Looks like they did good. I mean, they got some blood on them but they are out cleaning themselves up." Keith grinned at her, thinking about keeping the joke of Rick and Bleu bathing each other to himself.
                            Ruck chuckled when Bleu commented about him being wet. He took the rest of the water in the bucket and poured it on her. "You're not bad yourself." He hunched over, quickly walked over to her before taking her up on his shoulder. "Ahhh, I got you now!!" Rick laughed, going over to the lake with her on his shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
A bunch of sterotypes, it's all in your heads...

Fray raised an eyebrow on the comment of Bleu and Rick 'Washing themselves" and he let out a chuckle. "Geez, am I the only one that ain't gettin action round ere?" Fray said to Keith, his southern accent present. Fray nodded toward Dylan, he noticed she was really quiet like himself, and didn't talk to much of the group. Fray didn't mind, he was just curious. Fray ran his fingers through his hair then asked Keith "Anything you need me to do? Got enough rest to last me awhile"

And I can't change; even if I tried, even if I wanted too.

Vivet

Dasheme

Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am
Monet & Blair
User Image

The two girls continued to sit on top of the RV. Monet started to whine. "How long do I have to sit up here?" She yelled to no one in particular. Beside her, Blair was erupting in giggles. Monet frowned at her. The two were nearly indescruitable, but Monet definitely gave up on things faster. Blair hopped down from the RV, smirking up at her sister. "That's what you get for trying to impress a boy. I don't have to stay up there." She laughed even harder and started to walk away. "You suck!" She heard Monet yell.

Blair approached Dylan, Keith, and Fray. She looked at Fray and gestured back to Monet.
"I think she's getting Cabin Fever. Go keep her company, I can't do it anymore." She said with a hint of a smirk on her lips. If she could do anything nice for her big sister, it would be this.

OutOfCupcakes : Monet's Outfit In Top Pic and Blair's Outfit In Bottom Pic

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

The Name I Was Born With:

Bruce R. Kane

The Name I Give People:

Kane

What I Was Before the Apocalypse:

Manager at a UPS Ground

How Old I Am:

I Am Proficient With This Weapon:

I like a Machete or any thing with a blade, but I'm also good with a six shoot

How Many People I Have Lost To This:

3: MY wife Selina, my Son Robert, and possibly my son Damian

My Past:

I had the American dream, a great job, a big house, a loving wife, two kids ready to go off to collage with full scholarships, I was easily the happiest man in the world, but that all changed the day everyone started coming back from the dead. I was at work when I herd about the first attacks. It was around noon and the news said rotting broke out around the city, people in the riots where being described as...cannibals. I quickly rushed home to make sure Selina and the boys where OK. as soon as I got there I rushed through the door yelling through the house "Anybody home?" I walked into the den and saw the Selina and Robert had commented suicide. I started to tremble, I walked over with tears running down my face, and saw that Selina left a note, it explained that they where "bitten". At that time I had no idea what that meant, I would soon to come to find out though. I had thought that she went insane, it wasn't Selina that went insane it was the world. I searched all over the house for our son Damian, and couldn't find a trace. Now my only drive for living is hoping that he made it out safe and is alive out there, and I could find him one day.

How I was Before The Apocalypse:

Was happy person who seemed to smile all the time, but would be firm and strict if I needed to be.

How I Am Now:

Brutish and a bit mean. Believes I'm the only one who can do things right

The One I let Control Me:
Omnitheory  

Omnitheory

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items