Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm
XxParveena the FlutistxX

Angel was a bit stunned at the way she just spoke to him, never did he know a warrior class angel to express emotions as she just did he had to take some time to compose himself so he drank some tea and relaxed himself before speaking " My father used to tell me tales of when you two where growing up he tried to win your hand but failed many times, why is that? my father was such a strong warrior...." He looked with intrigue as it mattered not to him she was so much older than he, he aged very slowly but she would be this way for eternity... his mind was weighted with this but he let it show not on his face as the blush finally had left his cheeks.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna saw that he was stunned, and in truth, she was stunned that she had been able to speak of her emotions. When he spoke of his father, she softly said, "Yes, he was a very strong warrior...but he tried to take my hand and win my affection only through displays of strength. He was a good man, but I want to spent my life with someone whom holds my love not only because of their strength, but mostly because of who they are. I care more about the purity of someone's heart than I do their strength."

☆·.¸¸.·´Guardian Angel`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel smirked at the mention of his father in that way " yes you are right he did value his strength a tad too much but he had every reason to be proud of his abilities" he thought back to how he read that Daniel and his father had a falling out after years of service and he wondered if maybe Vianna had the answers that he seeked to know " I read in the library that the Hirochigo name became looked down upon due to something my father did...tell me what it was he did.." he awaited her response.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna was silent for a moment as she searched through her memories, and then softly said, "There is only one time I can recall Daniel and your father having an argument. Daniel usually handled problems with other angels in private, but this was different. Daniel doesn't support relationships between pureblood angels and other beings, because he wants to keep the angelic lineage strong. He was angry with your father's relationship with your mother, and that led to a very large argument. Daniel and his 'loyal' angels looked down upon your family after that...but I can't recall anything else."

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel nodded his head " It is would I had assumed all along when I learned about his daughters..." he stop himself right there yes he felt like he could tell this beautiful woman anything but that would be a blow against his man hood to divulge that information about lady Rayvyn " Let's just say that was my gut feeling but I be damned to Samuel if I give a rats a** what the pure bloods thought of me" he raised his fist a bit " It was the love of my mother that made me what I am and gave me the ability to say I am human and to be proud of what I am." he spoke with passion as he did so the golden heart shaped locked he wears by his heart slipped out from his robe into view, the item had the aura of a human around it he never noticed it was out...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna wondered what he had meant by Daniel's daughters, but she wouldn't press on the subject. She looked at Angel with admiration as she said, "Yes, you shouldn't care what the purebloods think, and should be proud of your lineage. Your mother was a wonderful woman, and she made your father very happy. Your father stayed with her no matter what the consequences were." In truth, when she had discovered that his parents had been killed, the news had saddened her greatly. It was then that she saw the golden heart shaped locket, and sensed the human aura that surrounded it. She looked back at Angel and asked, "Angel...what is that golden locket...?"

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel stopped in his tracks now noticing that the locket is out " oh this.... it was my mother's.... she was wearing it on the day she was slain by those demon bastards" a tear ran down his cheek " It is the last reminiscent of my humanity..." he looked away and frowned knowing he just showed a side of him he hated so dearly...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 am
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna listened to his reply, and watched as he looked away from her; as if he hated this side of himself. She gently wiped the tear off his face before saying, "You keep it close to your heart...where it should be."

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel clutched her hand against his face softly and turned staring deep into her eyes all his pain and sorrow can be seen as his eyes shimmer silver then back to whiskey brown " What you see before you is a man, I am no god, no zealot, no guardian, I am merely a man born of a Guardian Father and a earth bound Mother....What could I possibly do for a woman like you?...." He awaited her reply the expressions of his soul etched into his face.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna looked deep into his eyes; her violet eyes filled with a tender sorrow. Her voice was soft and sincere as she said, "Angel...I wish you could see yourself through my eyes so you would see how much you are truly worth. To me you are more than a man: you are a Guardian and a Warrior. You bring me a sense of happiness and peace that I have not felt in a very long time..."

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel looks a bit surprised...then with everything that he is he grabbed Vianna and kisses her with passion his aura spiking all around him turning him into his angelic form before her...his heart letting her feel all the passion he had locked up for so long..

(he has golden hair and deep blue eyes)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna blushed when he kissed her, but she felt pure joy fill her heart and soul. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently holding him close to her, and returned the kiss. Her angelic aura merged with his so he could feel the joy and passion she was feeling; emotions that she had been kept from feeling for a very long time. A soft glow surrounded her body and her pure wings seemed to radiate with warmth.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel felt the warmth and basked in it, his beautiful snow white wings wrapped around her and he deepened the kiss the feeling was that of euphoria as he continued to crash passion into her then abruptly he breaks the kiss looking into her eyes " Milady I believe I am in love with you..." he smiled letting her see his angelic form, a form he rarely took in this realm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm
Angel Hirochigo

User Image

☆═━┈Vianna Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Vianna's eyes turned a soft lavender color as he deepened the kiss. She reveled in the feeling of passion she felt both in her own heart and his; the feeling of him holding her as he kissed her, his wings brushing against her own as they enveloped her in a soft embrace. When he broke the kiss, she looked deep into his eyes as he looked into hers. Her heart leapt when she heard his words. A genuine smile rose to her lips as she said, "I believe I am in love with you as well." She saw that he was in his angelic form; one she had never seen before. Her wings seemed to respond to the touch of his wings and began to glow even brighter; appearing to be silver.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Angel watched her grow more and more beautiful as she fed off his light, he was so happy in this point in time that even for a second...all the pain of Reyoko, his parents the reason he hated coming up to this place, it all just seemed to melt way..He embraced her closer to him as he gave her another passionate and strong kiss....not wanting to ever let her go. " How is it a man like me can be so cursed in this place yet be so blessed at the same time?" he smiled looking down caressing her face.

User Image  
Angelic Heavens

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces