Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anything Go's (A Roleplay Guild)

Back to Guilds

This guild is a place for people to hang out, chat and role play. 

Tags: Role Playing, Discussion, Random, Anything, Anime 

Reply Supernatural RP's
The Gang Leader (Retake) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:04 pm
Phantom blinked then grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt, "You want to mess with me punk? Do you really want to mess with me?" She asked glaring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 pm
Daren grunted when he was grabbed but he pushed off his hands and shoved him back into the street "you're the one messing with me. now I am not one for fights but you try and bully me or anyone around me and I promise you'll get one hell of a fight"  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 pm
Phantom grinned under his mask, "We shall see boy. We shall see." he said before pulling out another cig and lighting it up before throwing the match at him. "Keep you sister close gypsy." He called as he walked away with his gang.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm
he growled and was about to swat at him when ellie held onto his hand . she pulled him inside and sighed, closing the door to try and calm him down. the next day, she was in the marketplace buying more food and new clothes for daren to wear  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm
Lania sat on a bench holding her arm. There was a small bruise on her arm from when she fought one of her members last night but no one thought Phantom could ever get bruises so when her member saw her they didn't think twice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm
Ellie was beginning to pass by her when she recognized lania and saw the bruise on her arm "lania" she called and walked, kneeling down to look over the bruise "oh my, what happened to you? that looks really painful"  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 pm
Lania blinked and laughed a bit, "Oh. I'm just a really clumsy girl. I always have bruises on me." She said smiling softly, "Its not as bad as it looks."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:55 pm
"well, here." she pulled out a small bottle and put two drops of the oil inside on her finger "it's going to be a bit cold, so bear with me" she rubbed it on the bruise and blew air on her skin "by this afternoon, it should be all healed up."  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am
Lania flinched a bit from the cold and smiled. She nodded a bit, "Thank you so much." She said softly looking at her arm. "No one is this kind to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 pm
"that's why you should travel" she giggled and sat down beside her as she pulled out a piece of bread to eat "i like to meet new people, even if they're cold and mean sometimes. it lets you build up interesting stories and such"  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm
Lania smiled a bit watching her then looked over, "Word going around says your brother stood up to Phantom last night..." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm
"he told me he ran into some masked man last night, so that might have been him. I just came downstairs when i. . . .had a bad feeling. " she said as she rubbed back her hair , her mind beginning to wonder if being a witch was just as bad in this town as the other towns  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm
Lania nodded softly, "Thats Phantom. He wears the mask so no one knows who he is. He could be walking around the town this very minute and no one would know." She said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm
"that's a pretty frightening and interesting tactic" she chuckled before hugging her knees and biting on the bread "so, tell me. do you know why the phantom would choose a small town like this to rule over?"  

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Lania gave a small shrug, "Maybe he has family here..." She said softly. She then looked up as her father walked over holding a bottle of booze, "YOU! Get your a** back in the house!" He yelled and grabbed her by the hair dragging her away.  
Supernatural RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff