Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Will you be okay? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o=
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 am
Last night I was watching ghost shows with the kids...I found out the boys get scared of things like that...the older boy is trying to act all tough...so I thought "I'll scare him...." I waited till he came out of the room and jumped out he jumped up and screamed...it was really funny to me. He started to laugh and said "Well, you just got to see me being uncool."

15 minutes later

He said the hall way was scary with the lights off...I saw his little sister peeking out. I knew he was setting me up to get even so I went down the hall way and she jumped out and me I went "oh, my goodness you scared me."

The young girls got banned from watching the shows...because the oldest girl told us they stayed up all night afraid of the ghosts.

So I put in a movie in for them and they all sat there zoned out.

The older ones were all watching the ghost stories and they started asking if I believed in it....We started to have a long conversation about ghosts. After an hour I decided I wanted to go home xD

The boys went because they didn't want my dad driving home by himself. They didn't want him to be sacred or anything like that. So when going home they were giving me a very hard time...I told them don't make me go Madea on you guys. They ended up laughing and asking how can my boyfriend stand living with me.

I looked at them and told them that I live alone...they went quite and asked me if I needed one of them to stay the night with me. Just so I wouldn't be scared...it was just really cute that they were trying to act all big xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm
You should have them watch more.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm
Who are you saying this to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 pm
Children.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm
Dannyxcores
You should have them watch more.
I feel like that's all I've been doing -x-

They are my siblings and I'm already feeling like a mother to them xD

Main reason is the boys keep fighting...the 12 year old is really strong -x-

I can barely pull him when he isn't listening to me.... (like pull off his 9 year old brother)

The girls listen pretty darn well...the 11 year old and 8 year old girl.

xD

The 7,6 year old girls are horrible and I found out today that the 6 year old put a booger in my hair yesterday.

The 3 year old boy is just spoiled along with the 7 and 6 year old -x-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:02 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
the kids -x-  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser