Welcome to Gaia! ::

P$YK0+YK R@ND0MN3$$ {a roleplay guild}

Back to Guilds

tap dancing miget hobos eating waffle sundaes! 

Tags: messed up, intellegent, semi-immoral, sadistic, uncensored 

Reply There's a Monster in my Pocket {a pokemon RP forum}
Nurse Please? (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm
InuHalfDemon30
Molly giggled before walking out of his arms. She went to Iris's nest. She had to make sure the eggs hatched alright.
All the chicks were healthy, inculing the Shiny Scarmory, who was the runt of the litter  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 am
Nykromantyk
All the chicks were healthy, inculing the Shiny Scarmory, who was the runt of the litter

Molly picked up the runt to check him over. She had to make sure this one was fed well.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 am
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

Molly picked up the runt to check him over. She had to make sure this one was fed well.
"Are they okay, hunny?" Xhain asked

{that was literally a steel plated Terratorn breeding with a fire breathing Red-Tailed Hawk}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 am
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

{that was literally a steel plated Terratorn breeding with a fire breathing Red-Tailed Hawk}

"They look normal but this Skarmory is on the small side. We'll have to make sure this one is well fed." She said givign a kiss to the little one and placing him back with his siblings.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

"They look normal but this Skarmory is on the small side. We'll have to make sure this one is well fed." She said givign a kiss to the little one and placing him back with his siblings.
"He's goregous though" Xhain smiled as he stroked the newborns steel feathers  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

"I know but if we aren't carefully he will never be strong like his father. Or his siblings will walk all over him when it's feeding time." Molly explained.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 am
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

"I know but if we aren't carefully he will never be strong like his father. Or his siblings will walk all over him when it's feeding time." Molly explained.
"Avenger is the largest Skarmurai ever recorded" Xhain informed honestly with a proud grin, Avenger spread his wings with pride at his master's comment, he had a thirteen foot wingspan and weighed one hundred in fifty pounds  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 am
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

"Avenger is the largest Skarmurai ever recorded" Xhain informed honestly with a proud grin, Avenger spread his wings with pride at his master's comment, he had a thirteen foot wingspan and weighed one hundred in fifty pounds

"That may be so but that record can add that he made the smallest Skarmory ever recorded." Molly said to the proud Pokemon and trainer.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

"That may be so but that record can add that he made the smallest Skarmory ever recorded." Molly said to the proud Pokemon and trainer.
"He was the runt of the litter we I got him" Xhain informed honestly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 am
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

Molly looked down to the Skarmory. She shrugged before weighing all the chicks and petted Iris.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk
InuHalfDemon30
Nykromantyk

Molly looked down to the Skarmory. She shrugged before weighing all the chicks and petted Iris.
"I love you, Molly" Xhain smiled lovingly and honestly as he kissed her lips  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 am
"I love you too Xhain" She said before putting away the record sheet in his Pokemon's files. She checked over the chicks one more time before leaving them alone.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:07 pm
InuHalfDemon30
"I love you too Xhain" She said before putting away the record sheet in his Pokemon's files. She checked over the chicks one more time before leaving them alone.
"Are you scared of becoming a mother?" Xhain asked warmly and concerned  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 pm
"I take care of Pokemon everyday. I think if I can handle then I can handle a little one." Molly said honestly.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Nykromantyk
Captain

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm
InuHalfDemon30
"I take care of Pokemon everyday. I think if I can handle then I can handle a little one." Molly said honestly.
"What if there's more than one?" Xhain smiled warmly as the babies inside of Molly started to kick  
There's a Monster in my Pocket {a pokemon RP forum}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff