Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply The World of Aincrad
Suggestions For Our Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 am
Hmm... I think there should be additional sub-skill techniques for all weapons (except swords cuz they have tons already). People would mostly choose weapons that have more skill most of the time or would prefer swords over other weapons. So it will be good to have additional sub-skill techniques to give more appeal to other weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:48 am
Craft_Knight
Hmm... I think there should be additional sub-skill techniques for all weapons (except swords cuz they have tons already). People would mostly choose weapons that have more skill most of the time or would prefer swords over other weapons. So it will be good to have additional sub-skill techniques to give more appeal to other weapons.
the skill page is still a work in progress, however, this will be taken into account.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
the skill page is still a work in progress, however, this will be taken into account.

May I volunteer on helping you guys out?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am
Craft_Knight
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight

May I volunteer on helping you guys out?

Sure thing, send a pm to Zetsumi asking him what all you can do to help since he's in charge of that area at the moment.
Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

ElectroLatte

Generous Friend

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am
More weapons?
(Ex: bows, maces, ect.?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am
baron7
More weapons?
(Ex: bows, maces, ect.?)

This is SWORD art online, so none melee weapons like bows aren't going to happen. Closest to ranged weapons is thrown weapons such as throwing blades, boomerangs, darts, etc.

The idea of maces will be added to potential new weapons.
Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

ElectroLatte

Generous Friend

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Maybe if the rules were more organized, and easier to follow we would get more people to join. Or maybe we need to scout for SAO fans. Also, the battle dice could be easier to use .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm
baron7
Maybe if the rules were more organized, and easier to follow we would get more people to join. Or maybe we need to scout for SAO fans. Also, the battle dice could be easier to use .-.
Zen is working to make the first change as we speak as well as hopefully better explaining the battle dice. We can only make so many simplifications to it though.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

The World of Aincrad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas