Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Teacher Offices
Head Mistress Nekoda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 pm
(Nekoda called)next(she leaned back in her chair and read her report as she waited)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 am
neen glided in. she carried herself with an almost regal bearing and an air of dangerous confidence.she seemed almost the polar opposite of the timid shy leadnra.
"Greeting stranger you must be the head mistriess. iam neen dark holme a pleasure to meet you my lady. " said the woemn with a sinister smile.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm
Its a pleasure to mean you Miss Neen (Nekoda said and motioned for Neen to take a seat...Sin sin uncurled from its nest and lifted its head and sniffed at Neen and then hissed and flew to Nekoda and curled around her protectively)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 pm
neven smiled at the beutiful benevalent familer and chukled to herslef.
"i am intregued that your familer doent seem to like me much. i apologise if my scent upsets it. Please just neven. how do you like to be adressed. " she added politly"

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm
(Nekoda sighed and stroked Sin sin's head)shh(she shushed him)Don't take it personal...sin sin...is very protective of me...and Sin sin...doesn't like black Magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 am
"why not black magik is marveless. just becausue it can be used for dark purposes doeent mean it has to be.besides evil is a human concept any way it doesnt exist in the naturel world."" said neven.  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Paul sighed as he started organizing things around Nekoda's office and said "Black Magic is bad no matter how its used so please dont say it has any chance of being good". Paul started to organize Nekoda's personal books she liked to read when she had free time. He was a bit annoyed at this lady but she was still better then alot of the other black magic users.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm
(Nekoda smiled)don't take it personally)Sin sin was spawned for Gray Magic and as such Sin sin doesn't like Black or white Magic(she said with a kind smile and sighed at Pauls out burst)Now Now Paul we need her she is at least not as blood thirsty as the last Black Magic Teacher was...or lecherous as the last one...remember him he was chasing around half the student body to sleep with them(she shuttered at the thought of the old goat)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 am
"so dark magik when used to for example protect you and your fmaily from danger. then dark magik is bad then is it. dark magik is merely a style of magik how it is use is determined by the person, not the magik its self." said the teacher calmly. but there was a dangerous edge to her tone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm
Now settle down please both of you(said Nikoda as she watched them both)Paul; Neen is a teacher and as such she deserves your respect and Neen; Paul is a bright student and my assistant...please be respectful to him too(she said and sighed)now what questions do you have Neen about your job?  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:11 pm
" you ha e a good point nekoda. i respect your opinion of course young man but you may do well to reasearch things your slef rather then listen to others. and only accept what they say" said neven helpfully.
"As for any qyuestions, when does term tiem start and waht wil lmy responsibkiies be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm
It's starting soon(she said with a smile)and well just teach your subject to the students...and try to keep them from killing each other.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am
"is there anything else you need from me?" she asked  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:30 pm
Not at all...your allowed to teach you class however you want.(Nekoda said with a smile and offered her hand to shake again)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm
Kiaratiger

Alistaire dreaded the idea of returning here, but he couldn't afford to miss his appointment with the Dark Lady. He had not set anything up with her, but he had planned for this time regardless. So he stood outside Nekoda's office, waiting for Neven to leave. As he did this, he began to sing a small tune. A melody he had picked up in his homeland. "The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun, and her kisses were warmer than spring. But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel, and it's kiss was a terrible thing." He sang, employing his natural gift for music. It was one of the talents he had neglected in his years, but a talent none the less. "The Dornishman's wife would sing when she bathed, with a voice that was sweet as a peach. But the Dornishman's blade sings a song of it's own, with a bite cold and sharp as a leech." His voice picked up, ringing out into the office. He hoped Nekoda would hear, she would enjoy the subtlety of the lyrics. "As he lay on the ground, with darkness around, the taste of blood on his tongue. His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer, and he smiled and laughed and he sung. 'My brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman's taken my life. But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!'"  
University Teacher Offices

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff