Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Who is Better? Sora Or Roxas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Or Roxas?
Sora
42%
 42%  [ 90 ]
Roxas
30%
 30%  [ 65 ]
Both
27%
 27%  [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 214

zeldasheepodaland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:59 pm
Sora all the way...main reason, his hair is so much cooler than Roxas's...i guess there's other reasons such as personality etc. but he's just cooler 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:59 pm
Wow, I can't stand Roxas. The first three hours playing as him were HELL lol. There is only so many hours I can stare at Roxas without retching.

Okay, maybe that;s going out of hand, lol. I felt bad for Roxas at some points but... I know he's supposed to be "half" of Sora, but the personalities are alot different.
Sora all the way. biggrin  

tetrasmaster

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:30 pm
LunarSong
Wow, I can't stand Roxas. The first three hours playing as him were HELL lol. There is only so many hours I can stare at Roxas without retching.

Okay, maybe that;s going out of hand, lol. I felt bad for Roxas at some points but... I know he's supposed to be "half" of Sora, but the personalities are alot different.

wow..... that's just mean... evil Roxas is a nice guy..... of course i can't say Sora isn't either.... but bad mouthing Roxas?! i should wash out your mouth young lady! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:04 pm
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

wow..... that's just mean... evil Roxas is a nice guy..... of course i can't say Sora isn't either.... but bad mouthing Roxas?! i should wash out your mouth young lady! mad

lol
Cause it gets real boring *To me* when you play him for almost 3 hours and all you want is just FIGHT!!! and be Sora!! But he is a great chacter...He's more mysterious...  

xX_Elysium_Xx

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:10 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

lol
Cause it gets real boring *To me* when you play him for almost 3 hours and all you want is just FIGHT!!! and be Sora!! But he is a great chacter...He's more mysterious...

well u get to fight as Roxas too! poor Roxas... So many ppl prefer Sora over you... don't worry... just because I'm [Kairi] with Sora doesn't mean i don't like you either! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:54 am
Roxas.

No words needed.
heart

K a s e Y`

zeldasheepodaland

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:13 am
xX_Elysium_Xx
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

lol

i agree i didn't like kh2 at first because of that...but then Sora woke up...and i got totally addicted blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:46 pm
therpgdude
xX_Elysium_Xx
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

lol

i agree i didn't like kh2 at first because of that...but then Sora woke up...and i got totally addicted blaugh

sad you guys..... Well I'm going to liven up the Roxas fans! xp forget chu!  

[[Kairi]]

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:06 pm
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

Hey,hey,hey! I admitted I went a bit out of hand, I felt really bad for Roxas, you know? But he was kind of annoying... I think I just missed Sora alot, lol. I almost cried when Sora was crying Roxas' tears... that was so sad : (  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:45 pm
LunarSong
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

Hey,hey,hey! I admitted I went a bit out of hand, I felt really bad for Roxas, you know? But he was kind of annoying... I think I just missed Sora alot, lol. I almost cried when Sora was crying Roxas' tears... that was so sad : (

oh so that's what that was! really i didn't know that... i just saw a spoiler video of him tearing up... i was like..... *coughwusscough* j/k...... xp but i was wondering why he was crying..... now i wonder why roxas was crying..... cry i love Sora but i love Roxas too...... i feel sorry for him.....  

[[Kairi]]

Suggaro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:09 pm
I voted for Sora...but now that I think about it...Nah, Sora's better, but just by a little bit. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:35 am
Well, in terms of ability...Roxas did what Sora couldn't do. [SPOILER AHEAD]

"I beat a Riku once" - Roxas.

Roxas defeated Riku...something Sora was never able to do.

DarkInsigniae

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:24 pm
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

oh so that's what that was! really i didn't know that... i just saw a spoiler video of him tearing up... i was like..... *coughwusscough* j/k...... xp but i was wondering why he was crying..... now i wonder why roxas was crying..... cry i love Sora but i love Roxas too...... i feel sorry for him.....

Roxas was crying because he misses/had to leave his friends. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:04 pm
LunarSong
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong
[[Kairi]]
LunarSong

Roxas was crying because he misses/had to leave his friends. ^_^;

yea i know that now.... cuz i started playing it like three days ago.... i'm only at the Collesium (sp?)..... sweatdrop  

[[Kairi]]

Crystalline Daylight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:46 pm
Roxas  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items