Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

"What? Is there some rule against touching? Talya asked raising an eye brow at Az's outburst. She had no idea what was going one but she wasn't one to stand there and be quiet. She folded her arms and shifted her weight to one side. "And I have got to say, you better not be in charge around here or something. Is that really some way to act in front of students?"

And they'll never know your frail truth

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon had to make sure this was the end of it.
He wrapped his arms around Mei and gave a slight squeeze and said, "See you later."
He then let her go, but he didn't move. He stared right into Az's eyes tauntingly. He was enjoying this more than anything else he had gotten in trouble for in his entire life. He grinned brightly as the sun kissed his muscular tan skin enhancing the dark lines of his tattoos. He knew that didn't sooth matters either and it took almost everything in him to not cackle over how angry Az looked right now.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"What the f*ck is going on?" Mei said abruptly as she stood there confused, "He always does this when he is trying to talk me into something. I really don't see it as a big deal. It's just Abaddon. I have known him for half of my life. Relax a little."
Mei looked at the new girl and shrugged, "The Headmaster doesn't act like this normally. Something must be pissing him off, just try to ignore his spazzing over whatever he is spazzing over. I usually do."

Mei was perplexed as to why Az was upset now when usually he was just glad she was talking to anyone rather than sitting in her room doing nothing.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

"Well not listening to those in charge is what I do best," Talya said with a roll of her eyes. She was a little shocked that she was actually being told to not listen to higher ups. Any other time it would be the other way around. It didn't bother her. She would have ended up doing it anyway. "So we going to get this over with or what?"

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home

Az stiffened and stared Abaddon down. "Excuse me for my outburst ladies, this is a matter I'll discuss more thoroughly once Mei and I are alone. If you'll come with me." He motioned toward the school building. "I'll be seeing you later, Abaddon. If you'll please tell your mother I request an audience with the two of you, I would appreciate it." Finally breaking eye contact with Abaddon, he turned, leading the girls away. This was most definitely not how he had wanted things to go today.

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei sighed and reluctantly followed. She didn't even know what was going on and knew she and Abaddon were in trouble somehow.
She looked over at the new girl as they walked and said, "My name in case it wasn't tossed around enough, is Mei. Nice to meet you."
She knew better than to look back at Abaddon, but she was worried he was in deep over whatever it is they had supposedly done. She didn't want to make it worse.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon stretched making sure to show off his body before turning around and heading towards the building near the entrance by his mother's office. He briefly hesitated before going inside the building to deliver the good news to his mother.
Hopefully this didn't render him unmarketable with the ladies. He tended to let his imagination go wild in regards to a number of the female students on campus. Mei was no exception, but the acceptance his mother had about such a relationship was quite the deterrent. However the previous year when his mother saw him flirting with Liz, he endured days of ranting and did community service for a week. However that didn't cause him to lose interest, just be a little more chaotic about his pursuit.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Talya rolled her eyes at Az but she still followed when he turned. She looked over at Mei as she spoke. Then she said, "Mine's Talya." She wondered what was going on that had caused the headmaster to spaz out like he had. She figured she wasn't going to get the answered she sought though. She mentally shrugged it away. Now she had to worry about actually enrolling. 'Yeah... Something I really want to think about,' she mentally sighed.

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Tell me about it. I suppose it didn't help that some of my.... acquiescences who failed a class or two was at summer school too." He frowned as he spoke those words and then shrugged. He listened as Liz replied to his question, his eyes darting now and then to the ground as they walked. "I should have known you were in library the entire time. I guess I was just focused on my studies that it slipped my mind." He looked up at the sky, wondering if it was going to be bright and sunny today or if someone was going to make it rain. He remembered that one week someone made it rainy during summer school and the Head Master was extremely upset by the whole ordeal.

"What do you think this year is going to be like? I mean, for you it must be very exciting as you're almost graduated! They have any idea yet what sort of angel you're gonna be yet?" If there was one subject he knew Liz liked to talk about and take wild guesses, it was what sort of angel they were going to let her be.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz shook her head gently. "Graduation will be bittersweet. Most of my friends are younger than me. It's the disadvantage to growing up in this system I suppose." She hummed lightly at the thought. She had friends her age, but she had more of them in the year below her. They were more interesting, the people her age just intimidated her. Go figure.

"I'm beginning to show signs of creation." She grinned, excitement coming into her features. She had hoped for this. She'd always had a hunch that she'd have some sort of great power. It seemed now she was able to pull simple things into being. "I created a bookmark the other day, when I was searching for one." She looked proud of herself. She'd instantly written her parents. Of course, she hadn't gotten a message back from them, but... well that couldn't be helped. "What about you?"

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Aww....well you can always come back and see how we're doing. Oh I know! What if you asked if you could work here for a while? That way you can still personally scold us!" It was a half-thought through idea that sounded somewhat smart to him. Liz could use the funds at least if anything. "Maybe they'll give you some lodging here too! It couldn't hurt to ask right? I mean the worse they can tell you is no! Perhaps they need more help in the library? It is a rather large library after all...."

Ian clapped in joy when she mentioned she was showing signs and 'ooh'd' when she stated she created a bookmark when she needed one. "I'm so happy for you Liz! I'm sure you're parents were pleased when they heard the news!" He didn't know she hadn't heard from them yet. "As for myself...well I dunno. I guess I enjoy being mischievous so I'm hoping for something along those lines."

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

Liz smiled despite everything. "Hmm, I wonder if they could use some help. We'll see." She didn't want to disappoint him, but she hoped she'd have other plans by the time school was over for her. She couldn't stay here forever. She wanted to see the world, not just part of it. There was so much she hadn't had the opportunity to do too. "Something mischievous then?" She grinned. "I hope your dreams are fulfilled. It'd be nice to see something go well for both of us, right?" She smiled brightly at the prospect.

"So do you think this year's going to be eventful?" She raised an eyebrow. "I mean, other than demon versus angel wars and the Heads blowing their gaskets every other day?" She smirked. It was never peaceful here, but eventful was something with a different definition for them. Everyday it was the same old drama. Anything new was always invited.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

He nodded. "Oh yes. You know me. I apparently always cause some sort of trouble so why not make a career out of it?" He teased. "But seriously. It'd put the powers I enjoy and have practiced to good use. Er....well as good as it would get anyhow." He wasn't too sure a demon, even a half-bloodied one at that, could be entirely good. "Right! Even if it doesn't, that's alright. In a way, I'd like to keep it a surprise that way I won't get too disappointed if I don't get something I wanted. I'm already causing myself undue stress to do good in school, even if it isn't entirely expected of a demon. It's just my way of...proving a point a guess. That in a way, demons could be good you know?" He wasn't quite sure where he was going with this other than sigh and admit it was his own way to try and impress her.

"I sure hope so. Getting stuffed into lockers could be exciting for only so long after all. It kinda looses it's luster and excitement after a while." He shook his head a little. "I'm sure the freshmen will think of something exciting or taunt the older ones into doing something. It would give the Head Admin something different to freak out about." He chuckled a little. "But still, I have to give them some credit for dealing with us for so well and prevent us from killing one another outright."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am
User Image

Liz laughed softly. "I don't think any of us have though about... well..." She paused for a moment. "Maybe entertained the notion, but never so seriously as to actually kill another student. I think it stems from being in such a close environment. They keep us mingled but separate." She shrugged. "There's always some animosity, but... I guess everyone just figures there's enough murdering each other outside the gates that it doesn't really have to happen here." She nibbled her lip in thought for a moment.

"It's like... Being here, and being surrounded by each other from such a young age... we know each other's vulnerabilities, so it's no fun. Cat and mouse just becomes boring when your opponent is predictable. Every once in a while it happens, but most of the time... we just don't care to go that far." She paused and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm rambling." She laughed lightly and bit her lip. She had a habit of thinking too much, she supposed.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 am
User Image

He listened to her silently as they walked. If there was one thing he was good at besides running his mouth and landing himself in trouble, it was listening. He even took a moment or two to digest everything she had said. "I don't mind you rambling. Sometimes you make rather good and valid points and make one think. But you're right. To some extent we do trust one another and it isn't much fun once you know one another's weaknesses. I guess that's the real whole point of this school. To try and make peace between our races. That even if we don't get along all the time that at least we won't be out there killing each other." He glanced about as he continued.

"Then there are the other moments of your rambling. It's silly and doesn't make any sense but hey. I enjoy those too. It makes the day much more interesting."

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff