High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Amon_Afolayan rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

((Rolling to notice Liz))
As Abaddon looked over the school grounds he finally notice Liz as she emerged from the Rec. Room. He knew he had to tell her what was going on even though it was against his usual nature. Abaddon headed over to her, his hands loosely tucked in his pockets.
"Liz... Do you have a minute?" He said as he got closer.
He was nervous because he wasn't exactly sure how a girl would react to his current situation.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz turned when she heard her name. "Oh! Uhm." She blushed lightly and looked at her friends apologetically. "Yeah, sure. One second guys." She smiled and stepped aside with Abaddon. Here it goes, he's going to get out of the date isn't he? He totally had time to think about it. She thought to herself as she looked up at him, folding her arms in front of her as though they'd protect her from the blow she was sure was coming. "What's up?"

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"Liz, I will understand if you call off the date. I am kind of in a bit of a situation where my mother is trying to pressure me into marrying Mei. I don't want to but to get my mom off my back I kind of gave Az a heart attack by asking for Mei's hand in marriage knowing he would move Heaven and Earth to prevent it. She was even planning to force a marriage between us at the end of the school year. My mother is insane, so I wouldn't put it passed her to do anything to get her way. Mei is my best friend but beyond that, that is it. It's up to you, but I do like you and I do want to go on our date tonight, but you have the right to refuse and I won't hold it against you."He replied after they got outside of hearing distance from the group.

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

((Rolling for reaction to seeing Abaddon))
Soleil's jaw dropped as Liz walked off with some hottie.
"If that is Abaddon, I can see why she agreed to going on a date with him. He has to be as dumb as a rock to have a body like that though. Alright I am so up to this task. I just wonder if Liz is willing to share. I would totally make it worth their while. Two is boring, three is doable, and each additional is just icing on the cake." Soleil commented.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Liz stared at him for a moment. "Whoa.. wait. Wait wait wait. Hold up, rewind, and just..." She took a breath, looking utterly confused and slightly concerned. "Alright, so... you and Mei are just friends, your mother wants you to be more than friends, so... you asked Az if you could marry Mei..." She sorted through the information for a moment. "So does this mean the two of you are engaged? Am I talking to a soon-to-be married man, or is there some information that I'm missing here?" She did her best to keep things under control, but this was... disturbing news at the very least.

GrandCreationist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

(rolling to overhear Liz)
Luna watched as the conversation being had seemed to deteriorate at Liz's facial expressions. She listened hard to make out what was happening. She could hear the inflection Liz's voice, and might have caught the word married, though she wasn't sure. "Oh... Soleil, this could be juicier than you think." She said softly, watching the two. Poor Liz seemed a little freaked out.

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"No we are not engaged, we never were. As I said I knew Az would put an end to it. So we aren't getting married and Az knows why I did what I did and we are on the same side in this now. I am too young for marriage. Anything else you want to ask me?" Abaddon answered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Liz shook her head for a moment. "No, nope. I've heard what I need to." She smiled suddenly. "So I'll see you at seven, yeah?" She raised her eyebrows and looked back at her friends. "We were just heading to my dorm, actually. I have a feeling I'm about to be turned into a dress up doll." She grinned. Well this could have gone way worse. Much much so. She was glad that he at least explained it in a way that had kept her from totally flipping out. That would have been embarrassing.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 pm

"Thank you for hearing me out. I just knew I had to tell you the truth. I don't want to mess this up. Have fun getting ready, I will see you at seven." Abaddon said with a wave and a smile.

He stepped away from Liz as his muscles relaxed. He had done it, he was honest with a girl and he didn't get bludgeoned for it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image

A devious expression came across Soleil's face as she looked over at her sister.
"Oh do tell. How can something be any juicier than an array of romantic pairings between friends?" Soleil replied, "Heck I am sure Ian would totally be all for it. He seems the type. I can tell by the way he tilts his head and wrings his hands when I speak."

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

Levi strolled out onto the grounds with Mei.
"I was serious. Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly, I just did without really thinking." Levi replied, "I don't think I will be spending my time in my room this year. Seems Mica has plans."

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"Who knows? Anyway for the record, you don't have to pull out all the stops to appease me. I am actually pretty easy going. I appreciate what ya did back there, but you don't have to." Mei replied, "I don't want you to get in trouble just to fit in. I am the one who is the outsider here. You just keep being you. I promise to still hang out and stuff even if you don't enjoy smoking and drinking. I just feel bad we never really talked before. I guess I just got wrapped up in my own stuff."

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Amon_Afolayan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 17 Total: 28 (2-40)

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

((Rolling to notice Mei and Levi))
Abaddon began heading towards the dorms to wash up when he noticed Levi on the grounds with another person. He double-took as Levi was rarely on the grounds, let alone with another person. He craned his neck to get a better look and realized it was someone he knew all too well, Mei.
'Why is Mei hanging with Levi?' he thought, 'Whatever. None of my business. I just hope my mother doesn't see them together otherwise I will be hearing wedding bells and be packed like a sausage in some monkey suit with duct tape over my mouth and my hands and legs bound by chains so I can't escape her pipe dreams.'
Abaddon hurried into the dorms so he could wash up and get ready for his date with Liz.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

"Okay." Levi replied
Levi strolled alongside Mei as they continued across the grounds. He even hurried ahead of her to open the gate to the parking lot so they could wait for the food to arrive.
"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked unsure of what else to say as he held the gate open for her.

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

"You aren't really good at this are you?" Mei giggled, "The talking to people thing. It's not that bad. Here... I will start. Are you looking forward to Fall Semester?"
It was weird to think Levi was socially awkward. She figured Az had put him on a tight leash for whatever he supposedly did at his previous school. She didn't think of him as someone who was shy or nervous around other people, especially with the way he maintained his mohawk. Up until now she was sure he didn't want to blend into the background.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas