Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm
NekoChubbz
((I wonder who that could be.... *whistles♪♫ and looks around, tottallynotsuspiciousatall* ))

LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One dove sat down by Marion and rubbed its head against her face. Marion slowly woke up and opened her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her eye and looking at the dove next to her who looked back at her curiously.
"Is everyone back, dear?" she asked and stroke its head. It made a purring sound.
She closed the window and went to the door. Before she left, she said her good-byes, thanking them for helping her. She proceeded down the stairs to get her morning tea from the kitchen and then head to the garden.  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm
He walked over to the water and went right it after taking off his goggles and shirt. He swam around in the lake, Luminela close by, they both smiled the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

With her tea set floating above her shoulder, Marion walked towards the Garden while reading a book. She felt two presences, which got stronger the closer she got. One in the garden, with emotions in eruption. Another, beyond her powers but within her zone, thus she only felt them faintly.
'By the lake?' she closed her book as she entered the garden and took the tea set with her own hands. She pushed one bush, revealing a secret opening. She began her way through the labyrinth.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 pm
I slink out of the water on all fours and rise to my feet as Marion enters, i dont notice her and go over towards my shirt and goggles. Luminela sees her. *"Oh, Aquilla, someone is here." I look as i pull me shirt on. "Oh, your... Marion, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Marion looked over and saw a reptile man followed by a spirit. Her eyes got smaller and she set down her tea set by a nearby table.
"A student? I'm amazed you found your way here, young man. And took a swim as well, I see. Also, that is Miss Barretta to a student such as yourself."  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:13 pm
He chuckled awkwardly, squinting from the sunlight. "Sorry, its been a long time since i was in a formal setting, and yea, i learned a trick to mazes a couple years ago." He slid on his goggles. "May i join you?" Luminela floated close to me, conjuring thoughts of beauty and the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm

"That's respectable. And yes, please, have a seat."
She sat down and started pouring up two cups of tea.
"Does the young lady like tea as well?" she asked without looking up.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 pm
He sat down, Luminela looked to the side. "No, she cant eat or drink... she wishes she could though...." He sipped his tea in the silence. "I ran into Alice and Lochan earlier, Alice freaked out and bolted when she realized i was a lizard and Lochan had a bunch of robots, he said he was going to surprise someone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 pm
( i think i found a kindred spirit =w= )  

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm
(( OOC: Oh? :P ))

"I see," she sipped her own tea. She glanced at Luminela and her eyes saddened a bit. 'I wonder if she still feels hunger and thirst..'
She then heard a familiar name.
"Walker," she said beneath her breath and didn't sound pleased. But she took a deep breath and calmed down. 'I swear to God, if that boy ruins my class today, I'm going to twist those little clock-arms of his.'
She put down her cup and spaced out, looking at the lake.
"How did it feel?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 pm
"The swim? Oh that was great, its been far too long for me, im a rather aquatic lizard.." He was looking at the lake and scenery, then turned toward the maze. "... I think i heard something... in the labyrinth.. it sounded like Alice." "Lumi? can you go see if anyone is there?" She had turned back to him when he spoke. *"Yes." She flew off over the maze.  

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm

"That's nice," she said with a low voice, mostly to herself, as she took another sip from her cup to hide her faint smile.
"She's in distress, and crying," she said, speaking of Alice, not looking up.
"And I believe you know why.. non? Mister Wolfe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm
( well that sounded accusatory... ;-; )
"I hope and wish im wrong.." "I dont think it would be a good idea if i went either.." Luminela flew back at this time. *"Its that girl, she is crying in a dead end in the maze, she kept saying 'mommy' and 'lizard'." He furrowed his brow.  

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm
(( OOC: Lmao! Hey, I can't help milady is the "rude and straight-to-the-point" kind of woman. ))

Marion flinched. 'Mommy..?'
She had a painful look on her face, put down her cup and hastly rose from her seat.
"Excuse me," she mumbled and walked away.. in a rather hurry. She left through the entrance and disappeared around the corner. As soon as she got out of sight, she began to run. Her couldn't use her powers within the barrier, but it didn't affect her completely. She could still hear people's inner voices.. their feelings, their cries.. She felt the fear and sorrow come closer as she ran as fast as her small body could.  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games