Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm
(Sophia ish boooruuun
time to bring out mah lovely Yumiko 83)

Yumiko looked out her window seeing all those happy people laughing and playing with their new friends disgusted her. (idk whats wrogn with me and windows today .A.) She was suppose to go to her new classes an hour ago but the thought of having boys staring at her and complementing and girls dissing her and bullying her makes her stomach feel bad.
She signed sadly.
"This place is boring" she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 pm
(( OOC: It really isn't that weird, since each room is private. And I mean magically private. You can't enter without being invited by the owner of the room, the only people who can enter however they like are those who have gotten permission from the owner at an earlier point or any teacher.

See it as.. each door has a special "magical" lock, that can only be opened by those who are allowed to enter.

And oh my flopp, I've entered the RP?!
//shot ))  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:07 pm
Ash admired this school. Lots of new people to be around. Too bad he was too shy to be around them. *Sigh* I don't see anything interesting here that these rumors sound like. Hey maybe that girl knows, and I never got her name yet. We could go have lunch together or something. This was good for Ash since he didn't get many friends. Even with his good looks and talents, he didn't admire the other girls. He just thought of them to be stubborn.

(I have no idea what goes on inside a guys head, so yeah XD sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm
Y u m i k a r p
(( OOC: It really isn't that weird, since each room is private. And I mean magically private. You can't enter without being invited by the owner of the room, the only people who can enter however they like are those who have gotten permission from the owner at an earlier point or any teacher.

See it as.. each door has a special "magical" lock, that can only be opened by those who are allowed to enter.

And oh my flopp, I've entered the RP?!
//shot ))

Ohh that cleared things a bit :O
Never thought about magical locks *O* //shot  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:16 pm
(@Chubb.
BECOME A GUY AND YOU SHALL KNOW.
//shot
no I'm kiding .3.)

Sophia then looked sadly at Delilah's bed.
They're neat and clean even after all these years. Lafty slept there, breathing oh so soundly. Sophia wished that one day she could see Delilah again.
She thought that if that was ever possible, the first thing she'd do was to hug her tightly and never let go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm
(( OOC: Being a guy is easy. Being a woman on the other hand.. that's when things get complicated.
Also, I don't wanna RP Rique until I'm done with this pic of him I'ma use while RPing him. U:<
//doodle doodle ))  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm
(All these years? It's only been a year XD )

Ash walked back to his dorm, trying to remember which one was hers. Only three doors down, okay...but which way? Ash took his chances and went to side he think she ran off to. Knock knock knock No answer. *sniff*..... Did I just hear someone sniff? I think she's in there. "Hey you in there?" he yelled through the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 pm
(Opps xD)

Sophia suddenly hears knocking at the door.
"W-who is it?" Sophia said, hope filled her heart.
Could this be? Delilah coming back?!??1?  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:42 pm
"It's Ash. From earlier...I was wondering if you could let me in for a while maybe?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Sophia signed.
"come in..." she said  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 pm
Ash slowly turned the door knob and push the door open. It was a fairly dark room. Hmm, why doesn't she open the curtains I wonder. "I was wondering if you knew anything about the rumor of the fight last year. When some girl disappeared and many were killed, and the building was on fire. Are all these rumors true?" Ash said as he sat on a chair besides the furniture.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm
Sophia's eyes went wide after that question.
What can she say? Too many bad memories that doesn't want to be stirred.
She fear that if the story were told again then she couldn't hold back those tears and cry infront of yet another person.
"..I..Please don't ask me such questions." Sophia said and sternly looked at Arashi. THen her eyes soften as if the memories were forcefuly coming back.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry." Arashi apolgized. He looked at the drawer with all of the hair things and jewelry and other girl stuff and saw a picture of her and another girl, smiling. Happy. Loving. This must have been before the incident. I bet that's the girl that went missing, too. Ash grabbed the picture and stared at it for a while. He knew something was odd about this girl. She isn't dead, he could tell just by the way she acted. "Is this your sister or something, uh, I don't beleive I got your name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm
Sophia was surprise that Arashi was staring at the photo so intensely.
And then came the questions. Her eyes sadden, not wanting to answer.
"I'm...Sophia. And she is like a sister to me."  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm
"This is the girl that went missing last year also, isn't it?" Ash's words started to slow down as if he was afraid to have this conversation, or it was just too sad for him. "You rather not talk about this do you?" Ash said as he noticed the tears swelling in Sophia's eyes. "Com'on I'll buy you a lunch and we can talk it over, 'kay?"  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff