Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 pm
Veirith
Robotic Raven_heart
Y u m i k a r p
Robotic Raven_heart
Veirith

(( Don't worry I will be fine. Basically what had happened was I was driving home from work and some car came up and completely rammed me from behind. I tried to get out of their way but they kept coming, it got so bad that when we both crashed the fool was still trying to drive. The police arrived and then I found out the jerk was on drugs and was too out of it to form a complete sentence. Both my arms were broken and so were my hands, they said I was lucky for sticking my hands out when I did or I could have been worse off. So that's what you missed. And I feel much better than when I did a couple weeks ago. 3nodding ))

*hugglez* I understand your pain. I was dropping my sister off at school one day and some teenager slammed the back of my car. I was ok other than the soar back I ended up with.

(( YOU PEOPLE
HOW
AHHH
And this is (one of) the reason(s) I've still not gotten and never will get a driver's license.
THE STREETS ARE JUST TOO DANGEROUS. ))

Yes indeed

True but then you can drive where ever you want, when ever you want just as long as you have the money to get there. Its very convenient. xd

That is completely true 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 pm
((HOLY SHIZ I THINK I'M GONNA TAKE MY PIC DOWN FROM DA WTF. DX DX DX ))

Spirit didn't look at the boy, although his head veered toward him. As soon Serek mentioned bringing someone back from the dead, his heart dropped. Spirit crossed his arms and looked at the red haired boy,
"What do you mean.. bring someone back to the dead..?"
He thought about it, thought about seeing his wife and daughter again. But...
"No.. "
He mumbled to himself.
"I-I can't do that..." his mood seemed to drop to his sleepy self again.  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 pm
True but then you can drive where ever you want, when ever you want just as long as you have the money to get there. Its very convenient. xd

((I cant even afford a car yet D: My brother doesn't even have one yet, and he's 18 xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 pm
NekoChubbz

((I cant even afford a car yet D: My brother doesn't even have one yet, and he's 18 xD ))

I was 23 when I finally was able to afford a car, it sucked my first car. But after three years of "working" (Lol no it was more like slave labor. Yea no one tells you after your done with school you have to work everyday of your life. When I was little I couldn't wait to grow up, now I can't wait to die cause then I'd get a break!) I was able to get a cool car.  

Veirith

Dapper Gaian

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm
Veirith
NekoChubbz

I was 23 when I finally was able to afford a car, it sucked my first car. But after three years of "working" (Lol no it was more like slave labor. Yea no one tells you after your done with school you have to work everyday of your life. When I was little I couldn't wait to grow up, now I can't wait to die cause then I'd get a break!) I was able to get a cool car.

((Who besides people with jobs already has a good first car? lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 pm
NekoChubbz

((Rich kids. I meet this one kid who would never have to get a job because he was so rich. I broke his nose at one of our college parties because he was harassing my girlfriend. He said he could just "buy" her off me and it would be okay. Kinda happy he was tipsy and the room was dark so he didn't know it was me xd ))  

Veirith

Dapper Gaian

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:58 pm
Veirith
NekoChubbz

((Rich kids. I meet this one kid who would never have to get a job because he was so rich. I broke his nose at one of our college parties because he was harassing my girlfriend. He said he could just "buy" her off me and it would be okay. Kinda happy he was tipsy and the room was dark so he didn't know it was me xd ))

((Good thing you stood up for your girl c: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 pm
Ritsuka was woken up by all the fuss outside. He stood up and walked out of his room, walking down the dark and empty hallway until he reached two girls, one sobbing on the floor while the other bangs on the door crazily.
"..."  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:14 pm
Alice looked over to the figure walking to her and Sophia.
"Eh..?" She muttered. Looking into the darkness, although she could easily see who was there with her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 pm
Ritsu rubs his tired eyes, not sure what to say to make them stop all the noise.
"um..could you..maybe..uh................." he mumbled.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm
Alice looked at Sophia in confusion. Who was this kid? An X student?
"..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm
Sophia stopped sobbing for a few second to look up at the kid only to start sobbing again, tearing streaming everywhere.
((igfdhjck i hate how i make her cry so much yet i also enjoy making her cry omfg DX ))

"Ughh....." Ritsuka panicked as he sees the girl sobbing even harder. This was getting complicated, atleast for him. He stares at the other girl, whispering "w..why is she..crying..?" but is quite voice was drowned out by Sophia's sobbing.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:31 pm
Alice looked at Sophia back at the boy.
"I honestly.. have no idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm
(( sophias crying cuz of del right? > ->; ))

Ritsu signed and attempts to talk to Sophia to make her shut up. He crouches down next to her, "Umm...are you okay?"

++++++++++++
(( //attemps to roleplay with self because im a loner .-. ))

Sophia looked up at the boy again, his face covered in scares made her think of Delilah and how she must've suffered. "I..I miss her!!!" She screamed and broke out in tears again. She looked like a pile of liquidfied flesh on the floor sobbing and it continues to get louder.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

RItsu rubs his head, all the sobbing is making him uncomfortable.."It's okay. Even if she...passed away, she wouldn't want you to suffer alongside her..so.." He was interrupted by Sophia's sudden outburst. "SHES NOT DEAD!!" Ritsuka looked confused and peered up at the other girl, hoping she'd help him..or something.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Alice just shrugged at the boy, trying to keep calm. Her breathing reduced to a slower pace, as her eyes started to glow brighter in the darkness.  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff