Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 pm
Y u m i k a r p
(( Well, one or two has to leave that room sooner or later. So sure. wink
I'm just excited for how you're gonna manage to reply to a hysterical Serek, HAHAHA. surprised ))

((I dont even know how I'll manage to be creative enough xD so, should you reply or me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p
I'm just excited for how you're gonna manage to reply to a hysterical Serek, HAHAHA. surprised ))

((I dont even know how I'll manage to be creative enough xD so, should you reply or me?))

(( You, of course. ~ And I'll give you extra time to become "creative", 'cause it's 6:30AM so I'm off to bed.
Night. <3<3 ))  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm
Y u m i k a r p
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p

(( You, of course. ~ And I'll give you extra time to become "creative", 'cause it's 6:30AM so I'm off to bed.
Night. <3<3 ))

((Lmao, its about 7 am there, and 1 here. And... well... I still have no idea what to write. . - . //eats grapefruit. I'm just gonna go to bed. My back and neck hurt and I have a headache. . - . I think I got whiplash and I really hope that I dont. Soooo Night everyone~ ♥))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 am
Spirit watched as Serek periced his own skin and the blood dripped down. It stained the sand a dark red - almost brown - color. The seal seemed to have gave him a whole different personality. This one was more threatening, yet saddening. Spirit thought to himself, "Why would the head of the school make this seal so powerful? It's almost as if it's too much for this one life. Surely the last collar didn't do ALL this, this ones even stronger..."
All he could do was sit back and watch though, if he dare move a muscle, it could set off Sal at him like a snake to a mouse.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 pm
(( RUSHED BECAUSE BRO WON'T STOP NAGGING ABOUT DINNER.
//throws reply on the RP and runs off ))

User Image

Serek continued to slash his own throat. With his neck cut halfway, he stopped. He didn't laugh anymore, he didn't move. Not an inch, not a word. Slowly, he pulled his fingers - drained in blood - out of his throat. He lifted his head to look at his hand and his eyes no longer had the same gleam they usually had, they were dazed and empty. The tears that had been welling up finally ran down his cheek, but he didn't seem to notice it himself. It mixed with the blood dripping from his mouth as he suddenly threw a coughing fit and blood welled up from his mouth and stained the sand and his feet. He fell to his knees and put his hands on the ground, digging his fingers down into the red-brownish sand. He tried to speak, but with such a damaged neck all he could do was gurgle as more blood dripped from his lips. But the boy could not die. He was cursed with eternal life, if one could even call it a "life". The wound was already starting to heal, slowly, but healing it was. He spit out more blood as his arms began to shake and he could no longer hold himself up. He fell to the sand like a lifeless bag and curled up into a little ball. With his vocal folds finally starting to repair, he began to mumble in a low, hoarse voice as his tail curled up with him.
"It hurts... so hungry... so thirsty... it hurts... "
He carefully dug himself deeper down the sand. Almost like it was some kind of blanket... or protection. He held his tail's - now very small - flame close to his sleeping eyes. The wrist- and ankle-shackles' chains had finally been recreated and attached to his collar.
Barely breathing and half-asleep, he continued to mumble to himself.
"It's painful..."
It's was impossible to tell if what he was mumbling about were his current feelings and thoughts. Or if he was dreaming of the past.
"... it's cold..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 pm
(( I'm f*cking writing this in tears right now while I lock my self in my room. I guess you can say in being emotionally f*cked by my dads words. I just wann be like sal and curl up in a ball and die even though the last part he can't even do. ))

Spirit took off his jacket and walked over to Serek, laying the coat onto him. he then went and sat in the corner. Tears formed into his eyes, trying to spill out, but Spirit wouldn't let them. His hands were on his head as he stared at the blood soaked sand.
(( I shall explain this later with a past story... My hea is pounding though and I can hardly think.

Alices eyes opened, everything had stopped. It was much more calm now. Both Sal and the other were breathing fine with no or minor damage. Tears flooded her eyes. "so, that's what it is that you're feeling... Salamander..." though it was hardly audible. She went to knock on the door, but for some reason she resisted... Suddenly she dropped to her knees as pain shot through her body. She sobbed silently in front of the door, ignoring Sophia behind her.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm
(( Feel you there, man. Just had a huge fight with the family and I'm still all riled up about it. If I hadn't left to do the dishes I swear I would've hit someone in the head with a plate.
So I also wanna be Serek... and burn some bitches.

Alas, I don't quite know what else to do, so let's try something I've yet done in this RP specifically with Serek. Mind-POV (including hints of his past). ))

User Image

It's cold. Cold? How can that be? We breathe fire, we spit lava. We're practically heat itself, so how come...
we're freezing?

His eyes were closed, his senses unstable, his flame slowly dying and his throat still gushing blood. His his breathing was normal, his mind was calm. A sudden touch of something was laid on top of him.
Not a hand, not sand... blanket? No... clothing? He grabbed it and felt the material. A coat.
He pulled it closer as he rolled his body to face the other way, back against Spirit who sat in a corner a bit away. The coat was used as a blanket, but Serek had pulled it off and made it into something he could hold onto instead. He held it close to his chest and face, close enough to remember its smell. In the middle of inhaling its smell, he stopped.
A coat? A... a possession? B- but... why? A- a master's possession is..!
Serek's eyes were wide-open, but he was not looking at what was in front of him but what was behind him. Many, many years ago.

A desert. A guard. A hole. A cell.
From days to months, constant hunger and constant thirst. No one came, no one fed him. Bound to the wall, unable to move and too tired to even breathe. Whether his "crimes" were major or minor, the punishment only seemed to get crueler for each time. He laughed. Same story, over and over. He can't die, he can't fall deep into sleep, he can't simply "give up" and drop dead. And even if he could, he wasn't allowed to. That was the very reason as to why he couldn't die. He had a mission, his duty to fulfill. The very purpose of his existence.
"Where?" he would ask.
"How?" he'd pester.
"... when?" he'd beg.
But no one ever replied, no one ever told him what to do. Only what he must accomplish, but no hints nor guidelines. He'd have thought it'd bother him, but it did not. He'd have thought it'd anger him, but it did not. All these questions, but none which had a real answer. Only a final ending, only the reason. The motive.
Over and over, he'd attempt to take the throne by force.
Over and over, he'd be thrown into the chambers of torture.
Used and abused, "treated" and mistreated.
By the end of it, he was no more than a mere rag doll. But because of the curse he possesses, he'd only heal or revive. Soon, he'd be as good as new, and they could start all over once again.

We're so tired. We're sick of it all. We just wanted to go home.

"Home...?" he mumbled.

Home... where? Where's home? Where have we come from? Who created us? Who does that voice belong to?
Who are we?

"..."

It doesn't matter. He doesn't care who or what he is, where he's from or who the voice belongs to. If he could only reach the top and take his rightful place, he'd finally be able to save them. The only one's he truly cares about, far more than himself. The only one's he wish he could apologise to, for being neither fast nor strong enough. If only he could return, he'd tell them.

"... I'm sorry..."

My dear people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:28 pm
Spirit sat there, letting time go by as it pleased. His orders were to get Sereks collar back on. He could leave now, but he stayed. He stayed in the room and thought to himself, as memories went past his eyes. Though, they were not sweet memories. They were the more cruel memories. The ones he tried to always push away. Spirits hand dug into the sand beside him, he pulled up his hand letting each grain of sand fall between his fingers and down the sides of his palm. Serek moved a little, and grasped the coat to his chest, and seemed to mumble something Spirit couldn't understand, yet he didn't reply. Images of a young girl passed Spirits thoughts. Bright red hair and green eyes, just as Spirit had. A small grin spread against his face, but quickly disappeared.
"You know... Sal.. Although were completely different.. Were almost exactly alike... No where to return to... No place to call home.. No one to even call family. I was raised by English people (not Americans), but I didn't even know who they were. They weren't my real parents.. My parents died only months after I was born.. My mom was a war nurse, and my father was a recruit. Both died. I don't even remember their faces..." he paused for a while, as trying to think if the words he was trying to get the right words to say.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

It was unknown to tell whether Serek was listening or not. But after Spirit stopped talking and silence spread over the room, Serek was starting to move. He pushed himself up in a sitting pose and somehow got himself up on staggering feet. His hair with his head hung low as well did his arms. One hand was still holding onto Spirit's coat. He took one or two steps back, sinking down the sand before he finally stood somewhat straight. He cocked his head and looked up to the roof, then titled it and looked at Spirit.
"The same..?"
His voice was still hoarse and though it was healing blood was still running down from his neck over his bare chest. His pale skin and visible ribs. He looked like he hadn't been fed in forever... and for all they know, that might just as well be true. He suddenly chuckled, but it quickly turned into a cough as blood ran down his mouth and dripped from his chin. Once he stopped his eyes shifted to the ground and he was silent.
"Tell me something, Spirit..." he managed to speak even though his voice was low, "You've never seen your "master's" face nor heard their voice."
He staggered and leant back at the wall, holding his other hand to his chest as he closed his eyes and breathed. After collecting enough energy to continue to speak, he looked once more at Spirit.
"So why do you still follow their orders, without even questioning why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 pm
Spirit stood up, a bit speechless for a while. Serek was right. Why did he follow the head of the schools orders? He had never met him or her, and didn't even know they existed. Although few letters had been sent between the two, but never any verbal contact.
"I can't answer that." Spirit said foolishly, although it was true. "Even so, you didn't let me finish... But that's alright. We'll save that story for some other time."
Spirit investigated Salamanders body, noticing the visible ribs and veins.
"You know.. We could always try to change your diet. Maybe animals rather than humans? I know it may not sound refreshing, but it's all the better than being hunted down for crimes your whole life, and being locked up. After all, a king as you needs to be strong."
Spirit chuckled. He doubted that a boy like this would ever try to change.
"But of course, if you don't want to, your health would go down, and you'll just become weak."
It was almost as if Spirit was taking him under his 'wing' like his own child. No one know why, maybe not even Sensei.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

When Spirit mentioned Serek's "diet" the red-haired boy suddenly made a threatening growl, showing fangs and eyes almost turning animal-like. But he was interrupted by his own blood and pulled back, slightly growling beneath his breath. Then he sighed.
"I can eat anything, even fruit and bread," he raised his head to look down at Spirit, "But I can't change it. It's against the contract."
A crooked grin spread over his lips.
"Besides, to me you people are considered animals."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:21 pm
Spirit frowned and crossed his arms.
"I suppose that if you think so you'll just have to starve then."
He said fiercly. He showed no fear to the boy, as if Salamander were the same as any other, not even deadly.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

"I don't starve."
His voice fell into monotone, as if he was reading from a paper.
"I don't need food. I don't need water."
He titled his head while touching his neck. The wound had finally healed and the hideous scar was slowly fading. His voice was starting to return to normal as well.
"I don't kill and eat because I want to," he licked the blood running from his mouth, "I do because I have to."
"And if your little boss didn't want to keep me stuck here in your little world..." his eyes smiled along with his mouth as he chuckled, "Then they wouldn't keep sending "food" here every once in a while."

(( I know I said I wasn't gonna give the headmaster much of a character because that was bothersome and I wanted them to stay anon, but... I kind of did anyhow. Woops. emotion_kirakira ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:52 pm
Spirit didn't know what to say. He knew Serek was completely right. Although he looked like only a student, he was older and wiser than Spirit. "Serek.. I just want you to be happier, with out needing to hurt others. ((even though that's his traits lolol)." Although he was more calm, Spirit didn't trust the way he was acting for now. Even though most wouldn't even trust him at all.
((not cause the kissing btw, there's another reason))

Alice stood back up, wiping the tears from her eyes. She hit her knuckles against the wooden door. Although it was an ordinary looking door, it was different. Only those with the permission were allowed to pass.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

Serek wiped his mouth from the blood, which was pretty pointless since he'd need a real bath to get clean. A bit steadier on his feet, he began to walk towards Spirit.
"For being such a besserwisser, you're not too shabby, Spirit."
Almost in front of Spirit now he was still weak from the blood loss and he stumbled, grabbing onto Spirit's shoulder to keep himself from falling. With his head hanging, face down, he spoke in a low tone.
"For that, I'll reward you..." he lifted his head a bit and looked Spirit dead in the eye, "By letting you on a little secret, about this school, about your 'master', about the school ministers."
He whispered teasingly, "Perhaps even the answer to the ever wondering question why am I still a student at this school."
He let go of Spirit and wailed a bit before he stood still, looking at him with his head almost resting against his own shoulder.
"Unless you're gonna be a kid now and say 'I'm not interested' because, let's be honest..." a smirk laid over his lips, "You can't fool me, boy."  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games