Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 pm
Vincent stared at his teacher, then smiled, a relief smile, like the face of someone who had just taken away a heavy object away
"Thank you" he closed both books and moved up "i know what do now" then bowed and turned to the door "bye~♪" and after one of his happy waving he left  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 pm
((... i never watched soul eater guys so if you say something related to it and i should know TELL ME PLEASE D8 ))
User Image
Mana noticed the movement but it wasn't a big deal, she kept her balance as if was 'levitating' who knew how the cat did that, then she sat down the most far away possible from other student  

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 pm
((I'm not trying to make it look like Soul eater but thats the closets thing I could get to how I wanted the room to look otl. ))

Spirit smiled again.
"A bit touchy, I know, but I like it like this. Anyway, I will giving you an assigned seat later, for today, enjoy where to sit."
He grabbed a clip board and called out names to himself and looked up after each one.
"Alright, everyone's here, except Lily..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 pm
Ritsuka bawled and faced the corner of the room when his sword started yelling at him for hitting him. His swords is like his conscience, it's always talking and criticize it's almost annoying. Ritsuka didn't even noticed the room changing, he was awefully tired for some reason, as if he's been moving around alot though he doesn't remember doing anything.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm
(( Pff. :P
Eh. I have nothing to write with Serek. //sits and watch ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

The boy seemed to have come up with something and Marion watched him run off. She made the books fly back to their places in the shelves, but the last book suddenly dropped on the ground.
"..."
She looked at her hand for a long while until she picked up the book and put it back manually. Perhaps she should get some rest...  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Veirith

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm
Kit wandered around the halls, poking his head into the empty classrooms, and whistling as he walked down the hall. He sniffed the air, and poked his head inside of a place with books. "Probably the Library. . ." Kit muttered. He walked in and looked at some of the titles, some recent, others older; he reached for a book and pulled it out, wiping some dust off the cover. Kit looked around, and seeing no one yet, opened the book and began to read, a cheeky smile creeping across his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 pm
(i didnt say anything about fighting in my last reply, i meant a legit 1 on 1, and actually no, i never start fights in rl, i finished a couple though twisted )
He finished drawing the symbols and stood in the center, looking them over he said "There..." He closed his eyes and activated the ring, he became enveloped in light which whirled around him for a couple moments before dissipating. A teenage boy with tan skin, grey-white hair, and yellow eyes was left. He looked at the damage from earlier and gestured to it, a green and blue pulse shot from his hand in a wide arc and the damage began to slowly undo itself. After it was repaired, he decided to go back to the labyrinth and through to the lake.  

Aquilla Wolfe

Distinct Raider

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Person of Interest 200

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 am
((The school has a lake?
Edit: how come I found this when I searched up lonely dragon, LOL. It's name is Alice and everything! :U;; ))

Alice was sitting in her room on her bed when she got up to go to class. She let out a little sigh. She didn't want to leave her room again, or go to class anyway. Alice grabbed a journal off her table and walked out the door, and closed it gently. In her room in her past free hour, something new was in her room. Another item. It was a canvas painting. The painting consist of blues and greys to represent the sky. A mountain, above a small village. In the village lived a dragon, who had killed anyone who went nearby. It was isolated from the village because it wanted to do no harm, and was told to forever stay there by its higher command. The dragon would someday escape the higher command, and bring chaos and fear to the world.
That dragon was Alice. How she always thought of herself as a monster. Only brings distrought to the world... Even if it wasn't true, it was her world of life; her own beliefs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am
(( Yeah, in the middle of the labyrinth, there's a lake. It says so on the school map thread.
AND LOL OMG, NOW I'M GONNA IMAGINE ALICE'S DRAGON FORM LIKE THAT HAHAHAHA- ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 pm
Y u m i k a r p
(( Yeah, in the middle of the labyrinth, there's a lake. It says so on the school map thread.

(Oh well when I think lake, I think, REALLY big. Like Norfork (don't ask //tom boy&countrygirl) //smacked.
AND NUUUUUUUUUU!! FUUUUUUU emotion_0A0 emotion_8c emotion_donotwant emotion_drool THIS Is what she looks like Dx (tho I didn't draw it that's what I always think of) )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 pm
(( Ahahaha I totally forgot Chubb rp Ash.
Opps
poor Ash
foreverinvisible //shot e3e ))

Sophia bawled up on her bed, not wanting to go out anymore. She had too much on her mind to worry about failing. And worst of all, she can't feel any worry, any relief, not anything. It was all blank, even more blank than white.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Ash waited a little while longer but she didn't come.
"Okay, well I gotta go... I'll see you later?"
Ash walked off before Sophia could reply and went to his next class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p

(Oh well when I think lake, I think, REALLY big. Like Norfork (don't ask //tom boy&countrygirl) //smacked.
AND NUUUUUUUUUU!! FUUUUUUU emotion_0A0 emotion_8c emotion_donotwant emotion_drool THIS Is what she looks like Dx (tho I didn't draw it that's what I always think of) )

(( Hmm, I'd say more like this or this.
And Rique's "final form" is actually not a dragon. He gets some features such as horns, wings, reptile eyes, claws and some scales covering parts of his body. But he'll look closer to a dragon knight in an armour than an actual dragon. He was born human, after all, you can't stretch a human body into a full fleshed dragon all of a sudden. His hands didn't "transform" into claws. He cut them off his human arms that got infected and then they began to grow out again as claws. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am
Y u m i k a r p
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p

(( Hmm, I'd say more like this or this.
And Rique's "final form" is actually not a dragon. He gets some features such as horns, wings, reptile eyes, claws and some scales covering parts of his body. But he'll look closer to a dragon knight in an armour than an actual dragon. He was born human, after all, you can't stretch a human body into a full fleshed dragon all of a sudden. His hands didn't "transform" into claws. He cut them off his human arms that got infected and then they began to grow out again as claws. ))

((Yeah that to me is more a pond but oh well :3
And oh I see.... Since Alice was born a human she should stay more of a human character when she's completly transformed. ))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games