Submit

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm
P E R S O N A : MERGED

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round will get you nowhere you're locked up in your mind

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

User Image

kissu~

Sydney Forest - I'm Gonna Fly
One day, the whole world looks like an open page
and you've been dancing as fast as you can with a smile on your face
and then the earth and the sky they all fit together
and carry me away as light as a feather
chase the clouds from the ground
in the big blue sky dont wanna watch it all blow by

so im gonna fly
higher then i ever could
feel the wind blow through my hair
feel the sun dance with the moon
and my feet cant stay on the ground any longer
with every leap of faith I feel a little stronger
wanna swing from a star in the big blue sky
dont wanna watch it all go by so im gonna fly

and see for myself what it looks like from up there
taste the stardust in my mouth chase the clouds until they disappear

and if i could make just one life better
bring a smile to your face when your under the weather
then i'm feeling like i've finnaly found my home
i'll plant the seeds and watch them grow
so im gonna fly... fly... fly.. fly...
higher than ever ever could
im gonna fly
im gonna fly
higher than i ever
ever could

Name: Keitaro Ten'un
Nicknames: Kei
Sign: Dragon

Height: 6 foot
Weight: unknown? skinny/lean
Hair Color: Dark Blue almost grey Black
Eye Color: Grey
Tattoos/Piercings: None
Distinguishing Features: Blind

Personality:Very sweet, and good-natured.

Dreamer-A lover of sleeping, dreaming, and then waking up and making notes. Sometimes he even believes dreams can be precognitive. But that's purely speculation. He also had a tendency to 'daydream'. Which is far different than just being interested in sleep dreams. He'll drift off into his own little world quite often if his attention isn't kept. This can be a problem during school.

will fix this

empathetic-He really feels for people. When someone is having a rough time of things and they're down on their luck, he feels down too and wishes he could do something to help. He often makes an effort to keep people happy; as when they are happy he is happy...usually. He finds life easiest when everyone is happy. So he may be considered a people-pleaser, and not everyone likes that sort of person; but to each his own. People may take advantage of his kindness and understanding. motherly figure?

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: Animals. Taking care of the shrine, playing with the kids at festivals and telling them stories, hanging out with friends after school, ice cream, sitting outside enjoying the outdoors, music.

Dislikes: Running/Bumping into things, People who don't respect the kami, disrespect to Shinto beliefs

Family: Grandparents, Parents, Younger Brother, and a seeing-eye dog named Pochi

History: He lost his vision only a few years ago during a car accident; he was in the front seat on the side of impact when glass shattered into his eyes. He was your average guy in school. Not the most popular, but not a social outcast either. After his accident he got a lot more attention; though the majority of it wasn't good. People felt awkward around him and didn't know what to say or do. But his closest friends stuck with him, and still treat him like they always have, which he greatly appreciates.

School of course was more difficult. He could only listen to lectures, and had to have special classes where he learned braille. He is finishing his last year of school. He uses a cane and he has a seeing eye dog. He avoids car rids, and walks everywhere he can. He is usually always with someone, or at least has his dog.

He lives at a Shinto Shrine where he also works. He has a large family, and was raised by his parents along with his little brother.

Per...so..na..!

**IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SHADOW, PLEASE JUST INCLUDE YOUR ARCANA CHOICES AND FORGET THE REST. THANK YOU!*

Persona's Name: Himiko (if I'm allowed to, I realize it was Rise's persona in the game xD)
Choice of Arcana: Lovers

Description: It doesn't have to be satellite face. xD It could be a pretty empress lady. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm
:RESERVED:  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Magician Arcana
Crew

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:45 pm
HEYO! I really like him and I applaud you having Keitaro be blind! Lots of people shy away from playing chars with physical disabilities.

I have a question for you, though~
Does he go to school? If yesss theeen:
What grade is he in? How does he get to school? Does he use a blind walking cane? Does he have a seeing eye dog? How does the school accommodate him being blind?

I'm not a staff member XD Just curious, heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm sure you're aware of our natural hair colors rule, so I was wondering-- why would a blind man be dyeing his hair, and how? Blue and grey would absolutely need to be dye, and it'd need to be explained well enough that it isn't just dancing through a loophole.

Also, his history seems less like a history and more like random information. Who is his family? What are they like? How was his childhood? How did he grow up? Was he popular? How did he do? We'll need a lot more elaboration to get a better feel for him! :3

bobaTJ
Vice Captain

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 am
lol idk why but I missed the thing about the natural hair colors so I changed his hair color to black.

And I fixed the random facts so his history made sense. xD; Dunno why I didn't notice that. It was hella random xDD;;; oh well xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 am
All righty! Let's do this~

-I don't know if Himiko is the best fit for him. She is also of the scanner type and I want to keep their number rather low. They're a bit OP, especially for a roleplaying setting. I think that there are better suited ones, for instance Narcissius. My thoughts on him was that he fell in love with his reflection, but your boyo cannot see. An interesting twist~

-If he is going to be a Shinto priest and a devout follower, PLEASE research the Shinto religion. Don't just say he is. I really don't see anything that screams Shinto other than the two references. You might be well informed, but it seems from this that you aren't.

-'Daydreamer': He even believes dreams can be precognitive. Please take this out. This can lead to precognitive dreams and I don't want to deal with that mess. As it's been mentioned before, the people in the world are not special powered in any capacity. 'Empathic' also tends to edge onto this area so please word it differently.

-I have spent a lot of time around blind people. My aunt worked with them during the summer when I was young. The one thing blind people are not is clumsy. It is a hazard they cannot afford. If he is in a new place, yes he will be a bit clumsy (more than anything, he will be a lot slower and methodical in 'creating' the area in his mind), but in his own space and area, he becomes accustomed to and memorizes the space and unless someone messes with things regularly, he should be used to his space.

-You cannot be clueless and empathic. They are mutually exclusive terms.You might want to rethink this paragraph and rework it to sound a bit more like one thing. It's a little scattered and goes in several different directions.

-I would honestly not suggest having the blind dude play with kids at festivals. That's asking for trouble.

-All in all, the quest seems a little sparce. I think it needs to really be beefed up before it gets accepted. It's very basic and I want a bit more.

-Satellite face is what comes with Himiko. That's just her deal. If you want something else, I suggest looking through the lovers arcana once more to find something more fitting, but I have already made mention of this in the first paragraph.  

Ruyail
Captain

Malevolent Shapeshifter

bobaTJ
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Please remember that his grey eyes cannot be grey irises, but grey like cataracts from his accident. I forgot about that bit and didn't want to have you going through again and again! D: <3

At The Crossroads | quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games