Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm
Kaia was back atop her horse and riding off down the only path they'd been going down all day. Her cloak was flapping in the wind behind her and she put her hood up as protection from the now blinding sun. It was a beautiful piece of clothing, her cloak, and expensive. The metallic blue material shimmered in the sun as she moved and bobbed on the horse and anybody could tell it was expensive just by looking at it but she'd gotten a deal on it. All it took was a simple trade with a wandering traveler.
Moments passed, though she hadn't a clue how many, and she finally found her way to a small village. Finally, She thought to herself. A place to stay for the night and stock up with supplies....and food. the thought of food almost made her mouth water. She hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and her stomach was cursing her for it; but that was the life of a traveler. Little food that had to last her for days or even weeks, no protection against the other elements besides the clothes on her back and the knowledge of the wilderness, and no one to accompany her besides her beloved horse.
She entered the Village looking to and fro at everything the village had to offer her, which would hopefully work in her favor. She'd intended to ask one of the people where she was and what the closest kingdom was, but her shyness kept her astray as she passed the floundering village.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Xavier put his hand on Free's shoulder "Dont worry if the king gets mad i will say it was my idea he would be more lienent towards me since i helped capture a town for him two months ago" he said as he looked back at the kingdom "I can get us the horses so Free you got the supplies and Leon dont let any of the guards see you before the get suspicious" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

After having finished his meal Kyo set the tray to the side as he gave a small sigh. As was the normal the days were all but uneventful meaning he would likely have the same sitting outside of the princess's room until nightfall where she would leave. Placing his shield over his legs for the moment Kyo pulled out his flute as he slowly began to play. It was a melody the princess would likely recognize as one sung to most children as they grew by there parents to calm them. The sound was calming and soft as it carried around the tower to the ears of anyone close.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 pm
Arlyn finished eating and set down her utensils just as the melody Kyo was playing drifted through her door. Recognizing it from her childhood, she began to sing softly along with the melody.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm
"Yeah yeah." Free said and continued on, he was sure one of these days Xavier was going to get burned by one of these schemes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:20 pm
Xavier walked out of the woods and headed towards the Kingdom "Meet you all outside the gate" He said as he ran back to the kingdom. He walked in the Kingdom as the people walked up and down the street. Guards stood at attention when he passed by and children waved when they layed eyes on him. Xavier was well known because of his father and the skills he has gained from his father and the training he learned. He ended up in the stables he went in front of of his horse then stopped "If we take our horses then they would know we would have left" he thought to himself as he grabbed the regular knights horses "No one will notice" he said as he took 3 horses and lead them out of the kingdom through the back entrance.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 pm
The Men and Women walked about the Village holding onto their children, if they had any, tightly as Kaia rode through. She bore a small smile as a group of children ran back and forth, chasing each other in a game of tag. It was the small things like these that Kaia appreciated; The innocence of a child or when people played music to entertain the folk around them.
She put her hood back, the sun now shaded by the trees in the village, and let go of the reins on her horse. Of course, the moment she let go was the moment someone decided to spook the poor animal. One child of the bunch that'd been playing tag suddenly leaped in front of the creature in a means to get away from the others, but in doing so spooked the horse. A loud nay escaped from the Stallion's lungs as he stood on his two hind legs and kicked the air in front of him with his front two, luckily not the children, before landing back on all fours and taking off in a freight and causing Kaia to fall backwards.
The land had taken the air out of her lungs in a sharp burst and she lay there, waiting for the air to return for what seemed like a minute when it was really only a few seconds. Sitting up, she gasped and filled up her lungs and watched her white horse run off with everything she own besides the clothes on her back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"And what kind of work are you hired to do the most?", the woman asks, genuinely curious.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Idk what to do with kyo and the princess currently so.....yea.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 am
ShizukathePudu
Several minutes passed and it wasn't long before Alurarana stepped foot inside the captial. About two hours then passed by, making her nearly give up looking for someplace to rest when she found a nearby tavern. Of course, all of her wandering meant that she was not really paying much attention where she was going. It wasn't long, however, before she bumped into someone; the entire spill embarrassed her to no end.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I really should've been looking where I was going," she said, hoping that her blushed face wouldn't be seen by the person she had bumped into.

(Are you referring to Shano? If then, sorry : /))

A taller girl bumped into her, apolagizing.

"Oh... it's okay" Shano said cheerfully, all her herbs just sold out. She's in a happy mood. "Coming to rest at the tavern? Here! I can give you a room~" She dragged the person to the landlady and used her "cuteness." The landlady agreed to grant the person a room.

"You're lucky! If you bumped into me at some other time, I would've kicked you~ The name is Shano! Nice meeting you!" She introduced herself, giving the person a bright smile.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 pm
"Usually people pay me to swing my sword around because they have need of it. Kinda like being a mercenary." Jace said, deciding to see how far he could go before lying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Alessandra glances at him, "Only kind of?" She was starting to get a little suspicious with how he was wording things.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Jace could sense Alessandra's suspicion and smiled. "Sorry, I'm making it sound like I'm an assassin." Jace said apologetically. He felt bad sometimes, however, being raised as a stone cold killer, Jace had been taught not to dwell on those feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm

"There are worse things to sound like." , she responds. She was still suspicious, but he had yet to be a threat.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:45 pm
"I suppose, but there's a certain stigma to it. People always seem to assume you're the worst kind of person, you know?" Jace said and smiled. "I'm sorry, I'm probably sounding like an idiot to you aren't I?" Jace said sheepishly. He didn't know why he was babbling like this, worse yet, it felt good to talk about the more negative things he had felt about his work. Why am I talking like this? Is it because of her or am I finally losing it? Jace thought to himself, trying to figure out what was up with him.

After a few hours of waiting, Free finally returned with the supplies and Leon was overjoyed. "Gentlemen, we are about to kick off an epic quest. An adventure, deep into hostile territory, to seek a beauty, unfairly imprisoned inside a giant tower. Men, we ride not for glory, but for romance!" Leon declared, which prompted a punch from the disgruntled Free. "Fine, we'll get going already, grouch." Leon said flatly and got on the horse Xavier had provided.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff