Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wardwood

Back to Guilds

Tags: Deer, Spirits, Fantasy, Breedables, Roleplaying 

Reply ❧ Roleplaying
[FIN] Unwanted Explores a Smithy {Freds & Co with Rosalie} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm
Rosalie was well aware of how different they were. She had one. And the notion that a guardian was sneaking around her part of town was intriguing, though she wasn't going to press why he was going so. If there was one thing she knew, it was to not ask why the guardians did what they did. Though she was perfectly allowed to boss around Aelius a little round the shop. Speaking of which. Are you awake?

Elsewhere, just a little down the street, the buck awoke with a start. He grunted, shaking his head awake. Now that was rude. He was just about to start sending rather angry and grumpy feelings at her when....Well what was this. He nosed the yearling beside him, and sent an image of it right to her. WHAT WAS THIS.

"Reddish brown and white...." Rosalie repeated, closing one eye just to focus on it more. "Ach, I know exactly where he is, the little devil." Oh she didn't like things getting in her shop. But she adjusted the packages again. "Come along, he's gotten into my shop. Hopefully hasn't burned himself on anything."

LoveByLetters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 am
The unfamiliar fawn squirms when he is nosed, having been happily immersed in a dream of falling snow; if he is touched again, or if the older Guardian moves, Unwanted will respond by rolling onto his back rather like a puppy and curling his feet into his chest. He blinks muzzily up at the bigger thing that is like him, and peeps curiously at him. After a moment he will roll back onto his feet to investigate the larger Guardian, sniffing him all over, his little flip of a tail whipping back and forth with happy interest.

Outside and down the street, Last is watching Rosalie with uneasy confusion when she suddenly goes silent, then stands with one eye closed as if she can see something he cannot. Is the woman mad? What could she possibly be doing? When she announces, ever so nonchalantly, that she knows precisely where Unwanted is, Last's mouth drops right open and he can't do anything but gape at her.

"How in the name of the small gods do you know that?" It's rude, and his voice is a little sharp, but she's just done witchery, right in front of him! And if this is something that hedge witches can do, why can't he?  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm
Aelius noses the rather curious being next to him, and pulls back as it moves. WHAT IS THIS. More confused, slightly panicked feelings are sent back to his chosen. IT'S MOVING. IT'S MOVING. OH GOSH WHAT IS IT.

"Oh hush! Trust me on this. Come along." She replies, frowning the slightest bit. She does however, turn the slightest bit to fish for her keys, and sees Last. Her eyes dart quickly between the two, and a realization comes to mind. "Oh, that would be your brother, wouldn't it? So you're not the fastest man alive, shame." The woman is a little disappointed, though finally grabs her keys. "He's welcome to come along too. His stray guardian, isn't it?"

The shop wasn't too far, and it didn't take Rosalie long to unlock and open the door, walking in to see Aelius staring at her with wide eyes as a rather nosy fawn was snuffing all over him. Well. Found. She takes time to set down her bags, and then goes over to look at Unwanted. "Well hello there you little artist. Having fun in the nice warm forge, are you?" She's not too terribly concerned, and he seems friendly enough, and gives him a few pats. Aelius always likes them.

The older guardian gives a snuff. About time she gets home! And someone didn't bother to wake him up when this came about! Shuu simply cackles at the buck's unhappy visage, all nice and clean by now. He thought it rather amusing, actually.

"This would be yours, wouldn't it?" Rosalie finally turns back to her guest, possibly guests if Last decided to tag along.
LoveByLetters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm
~Lady Kanna~
(Confession time: I totally referred to the wrong character up there TOTALLY by accident. I typed "Last" when I meant "First" but I'mma just go with it. >____> Sorry about that.)

The two young men regard her with a mixture of bewildered fascination and worry -- how the hell does she know that Unwanted is back at her smithy? How is she so calm about it? Last, having walked promptly up behind his sibling, nudges First in the side with his elbow as Rosalie walks away, and they share a pointed glance. Do they really want to follow a madwoman ..? But what if she's right, and Unwanted is in her shop? They need to get him away from her!

So they trot up after her warily, and when they do reach the smithy, there he is! Unwanted standing right beside the larger Aelius, nose in one of the other Guardian's ears, trying to step even closer, as if he is ready to climb all over Aelius to properly examine him. Rosalie's presence gives him something of a shock, so that he starts clumsily backward, staring up at her in puzzlement, his little ears forward to track her voice.

"Bloody hell," First mutters, standing hesitantly just inside the doorway; he runs a hand back through his hair. "How the hell did you know? One of them tell you?" He regards both Aelius and Shuu with a faint unease: it apparently has not occurred to him that either rooks or Guardians can do such a thing.

But then, Unwanted is rather young yet. When he hears First's voice he perks up, but it isn't First his gaze fixates on: it's Last, who snorts a strangled laugh. "Yeah, that's him. You little idjit, what're you doin' in a forge?"

Meanwhile, the sight of Shuu has caused Unwelcome to rouse all her feathers, so that she looks like a great big ball of fluff on First's shoulder .. but after a moment she smooths her feathers back down, preens one wing, and hops off of her perch to glide to another, perched somewhere near Shuu. She trills charmingly at him, head tilting coyly this way and that. She wouldn't mind being cleaned .. if he wanted to help her, that is.  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 pm
LoveByLetters
(( I was actually wondering about that like 'whuh' when I read through it the first few times. I actually CONSIDERED asking you about it, but then somehow it made sense? orz I'm sorry nonetheless!))

Aelius flicks his ear, still watching his chosen with a slight concern in his eyes. What is this doing to his ears. What is it doing here. Help. Rosalie barely stifles a laugh watching the younger fawn use Aelius as a jungle gym, and just watches the two make friends? If this is what is going on.

"Yeah, mine told me. Come on, Aelius, he isn't that bad. Just a curious little one, isn't he?" She tries to reassure the buck, who isn't having any of this, still frozen in place. He really isn't sure what to do about this young'n on him right now. Especially if Unwanted explores his horns. Ohhhh Aelius doesn't like that part, but deals with it fairly well nonetheless. The smithy does take notice of Shuu staring down at her, and is frankly unsure of what she expected. Of course the rook saw him come in. But did nothing about it. Lazy thing...

"If yours is a guardian, then soon enough I'm sure you'll get the link." She taps her head a little with her hand. "It helps, especially when there's....interesting visitors in places they shouldn't be. But I suppose it's cold enough outside. Probably wanted to find somewhere warm." Rosalie does, however, take a glance over to her display cases....Nothing missing. That's good. Not a thief made it in either, though she was blissfully unaware that Unwanted could have, and might have, broken in and taken something to bring back to his chosen.

Shuu seems rather charmed by the female rook, take his time to observe her neat white feathers, though he must admit that he hasn't ever seen such a charming young lady. He let out his own more inviting chirp, more than happy to help her, starting to preen on her feathers. He is already nice and clean, so the lady need not assist his own hygiene.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am
~Lady Kanna~
xD Not your bad at all, it was totally my fault!

Unwanted licks the top of Aelius's head -- one long sweep of his tongue, right between the other Guardian's eyes. Then -- perhaps to his relief -- he trots off to the one that must be his Chosen, butting his head against Last's legs, peeping insistently, and sticking his head into the young man's pockets as if looking for a treat.

"Dunno about it being helpful," Last mumbles, pulling Unwanted's head out of a pocket, then snatching back whatever it is in there that the little one is trying to steal. "Mostly he just gets bloody upset over stupid things, like if he's hungry or is stuck under the bed."

Across the way, Unwelcome is delighted at Shuu's good nature, spreading her wings just slightly to welcome his attentions. She finds him rather handsome as well, and preens at his neck a bit not to clean him but just to show him that she thinks very highly of him. She is, after all, nice and clean herself .. but she is also a terrible flirt, and cleaning is much more fun when done with someone else.  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm
LoveByLetters

Aelius, perhaps a little more soothed by his chosen's presence, gave the young one a slight nuzzle, though he snorted and shook his head at the lick. Eww gross no. The buck is rather relieved indeed when Unwanted tottles over to Last, and settles down, giving a slight glare at his own chosen. ABOUT TIME.

"Ah...Perhaps when he's older you'll find a use. He'll be easier to keep track of at the least, I suppose." The woman replies, watching the unwelcome guest, not to be confused with the rook, attempt to steal something small out of his pockets. "Little thief, is he?" She was slightly more nervous, eying her workshop a little more closely.....Nothing out of place, except for some water splashed on the floor....Damn rook better be more careful next time.

Shuu is rather enjoying the attentions of the young lady and her pretty feathers, and takes to preening hers. While they are quite perfect and pure, he's more than happy to help as much as he can. Flirting? Ah he surely didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:34 pm
At least the little Guardian fawn has no pockets of his own, to hide stolen goods in, and truth be told he has not really had a chance to steal anything from her just yet. It is all thanks to Aelius, though there are none who would know it: he was so charmed by the larger buck that he had quite forgotten his usual compulsion to find presents for his contrary Chosen.

"Oh, bloody hell, yes," grumbles Last, while his brother sighs heavily beside him.

"Can't seem to break him of it," First agrees, with a shake of his head. "Was your lad such a spitfire when he was little?" He nods his head toward Aelius, with an expression of wistful envy: the graceful Guardian just seems so neat and calm, especially in comparison, that he cannot help but wish that Unwanted was the same. Perhaps it is his undignified name .. maybe if they'd named Unwanted something proud and graceful he would have matched that instead of pursuing his current tactics.

Unwelcome is quite happy with this arrangement, and will stand closer and closer until she is snuggled up against the handsome Shuu, making a soft and gentle coo of pleasure with every breath. Oh, yes, yes indeed! It is serious flirting now, and she would not mind making a little nest with him, oh no, not at all ..  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:50 pm
LoveByLetters

Aelius manages to get up and look quite noble as he makes his way over to his own chosen, appreciating the attention and admiration. Or he thought it was admiration. They were talking about him, weren't they? It was good, right?

"He learned soon enough not to mess around with the forge, or anything near it. Luckily he didn't ever burn himself on it, he just got me a few nasty ones, and ruined a pair of boots." Oh she wasn't happy about that still, and it showed on her scowling face, though her did give the buck a few pets on his nose. "Though he's settled down since his youth. He only gets terribly excitable when a few of his other friends visit." Ah yes, the prancing, which she was all too familiar with.

Shuu is more than happy to chirp out a quiet song to her as she snuggles against him, holding her with one wing. Oh yes, he'll be the best gentleman for this lovely lady. She deserves the best, now doesn't she?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 am
Unwanted looks up from begging attention from his Chosen as Aelius approaches, already excited to see him again as if he had quite forgotten the other buck was there. He turns about so quickly he very nearly falls over, trotting over to the larger Guardian to lean up and sniff at him happily. He is so terribly thrilled that Last just sighs, shaking his head at the wriggly little fellow.

This is about when First notices what his companion is doing, and gives a little yelp of surprise. "Welly! What in the name of the smallest god's b-- .. what are you doing? You are not here to go courting!" His cheeks catch fire at the sight of his utterly shameless rook, who is even now delicately preening the feathers on Shuu's throat. "For the love of .. I swear they were both made specifically to embarrass us at every opportunity, you've my apologies miss."  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm
Aelius lets out a snort at the smaller one, though eventually bumps noses with the....thing. Oh so this is a little one. He hasn't met one of these before. Oh well, still a thing....A THING THAT NEEDS GROOMING. Aelius gets right to grooming Unwanted, unhappy that his coat is just so out of order! And it won't sit still!

Rosalie glances up, following First's gaze to her own rook...And his. Being rather cute, actually. "Oh. Well. Looks like Shuu's found a lady friend." She comments rather bluntly, crossing her arms. Shuu simply cackles down at First, obviously pleased with himself. And of course miss Unwelcome is actually welcome to his humble abode any time she wishes~. Or needs a good grooming. He'll take special care of her~.

LoveByLetters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am
~Lady Kanna~

As when had first sighted Aelius, little Unwanted freezes in place in confusion, his little legs locking and even his tail holding perfectly still. His little eyes are big and round in shock -- what is the big thing doing?! Why is it licking him?! This has never ever happened before! Even his Chosen has never done anything like this! And oh, my, does it feel very very strange! Bit by bit he starts to really wiggle, because the more it happens the more it tickles, and he is not at all sure if he likes it or he does not. He will in fact try and scoot underneath Aelius to escape, tucking his head under the other Guardian's chest.

First's cheeks stay red, and he opens his mouth as if to scold the rooks before promptly shutting it again. No. That would be unwise here, if the pretty little smith finds it amusing. " .. she's a flirt," First mutters to himself, a bit more ungracefully than usual. It's Last who looks at his brother askance, as if finally realizing what an uncharacteristic response that is. Why, he's missing a grand chance to flirt himself!

So it'll be Last that leans forward, giving Rosalie a cheeky little wink. "Well, he's got good taste to recognize a pretty lady, then, don't he? Can't say I mind the company here myself."  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm
LoveByLetters

Aelius wonders why the little guy is fussing so much! Doesn't he want to be nice and clean? He gives a rather loud snort, trying to nose him in to staying still and being a good boy, but it seems his attentions are rather....unwanted. He gives an unhappy huff, stopping as the smaller one tries to wriggle under him, and just lets the young boy tuck his head under his chest. Well. This did not go as expected.

"So I can see." Rosalie replies to First, watching the two rooks coo at each other and groom. "Seems like mine isn't being much better about it. My apologies, usually he's much more to himself." Shuu gives a happy tweet, more than happy to sing for Unwelcome's affections. Even if she is a flirt, she'll be with him for a while, riiight~?

However, at the rather close proximity of Last, and that dashing wink, Rosalie stands up straight and holds her breath, trying her best not to turn red. She is not used to this kind of attention, and it's obvious she hasn't been seeing anyone by her reaction. "W-Well!" She stutters the slightest bit, failing her duty as her cheeks flush the slightest bit. "I-I would be even more of a gracious host if I had offered you tea by now, I suppose....If you care to stay for a while out of the cold..." She's obviously unsure of how to handle the situation, and not to say that either of the brothers aren't good looking, in her eyes at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 am
~Lady Kanna~

With nearly the whole of him comfortably tucked under Aelius, the only thing remaining just under the larger Guardian's throat is his rear end, his tail twitching madly. This is actually quite fun! It is a new game. He wiggles a bit but stays safely tucked out of reach, just to see what the other Guardian will do. Any attempt Aelius makes to move in one direction or another will be matched, as Unwanted very carefully moves in time with his steps.

"How could we fault you for that, when we are the ones that intruded?" Last dismisses this with a wave of his hand. "No, let us treat you, by way of apology. Me brother'll go and fetch some sweet cakes, now won't he?" This is accompanied by an elbow judiciously applied to First's ribs, resulting in a strangled noise and a bit of a glare at Last -- but he sees which way the wind is blowing now, and sighs.

"Sure enough," he agrees. "Won't take me but a moment, I saw a shop down the street from here."  

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 pm
Aelius indeed tries to get the young one out from under him, and becomes quite distressed when he can't. And he can't just sit down, because he might hurt the boy. With nothing better to do, he just stands there, and shoots a desperate look at his chosen. THE THING IS DOING THINGS THAT AELIUS DOESN'T LIKE HELP.

It doesn't help that Rosalie is rather...Distracted at the moment. She begins to protest the generosity of Last, though stops just short of doing so, instead closing her mouth and crossing her arms. "You have nothing to apologize for, he's just a lad, probably knows better, but got curious." She attempts, but at First's agreement, she feels slightly cut short. Well....Might as well just let it happen.

"Fine. I suppose I'll give in just this once."

LoveByLetters

❧ Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas