Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
A Mysterious Hideout (Location Unknown) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm
♫ Feeling: Terrified.
♫ Company: A man, Mr. Terran, Remy, and Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: Calm down.
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shook her head to Heather's words, "Heather, I said calm down, not give up! You have to stay strong!" She said, tears forming in her eyes. She yanked at her restraints, but cut her wrists. Caitlin shook her head again a yanked harder. 'If you can't see the pain, you can't feel the pain...' She thought to herself repeatedly. She yanked again, she had to get loose. "C'mon!" She shouted, pulling one more time, then slumping back into the chair.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

When most of the blood was drained, the man threw Arachnid's head back. He cut himself with the knife and pressed it into Arachnid's lips, forcing him to drink just like last time. This time, Arachnid did not hesitate, gulping huge amounts of his blood. It began to hurt, with how quickly Arachnid was taking it.

The man winced until he pulled away, "Enough," he panted, his body aching from the sudden lack of blood. With a snap of his fingers, the bird was wheeled out just as it was brought in. The man handed the dagger off to another faceless member. Or perhaps the same member. He couldn't tell.

Without another word, the man disappeared into the shadows to go see what sort of thing they had created with their home science project. He steadied himself with a wall as he walked away, down a set of stairs.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

Arachnid panted along with the Family member before him. That blood... there was something in it that made his insides squirm. Arachnid examined the man before him, wondering how it could remind him of something. Something so... distant. Ages ago. He had missed it the first time, but this time... he had tasted it. There was something! Arachnid wanted to beat his brain to remember.

When the man dismissed the bird and knife, Arachnid leaned back in the chair, his bright gold eyes looking up at the man. "You could have killed me," he whispered, his voice hoarse. Of course, his comment was ignored as the man disappeared into the shadows.

Why were they keeping him alive? What were they planning?

Suddenly, his thoughts went to the student that had watched as he was drained of his blood. He opened his mouth once, then again, trying to find the words he needed. After the third attempt, Arachnid finally managed, "I'm so sorry," he whispered, "I wish I could explain to you... the extent of my apology. It was..." not him? A monster controlling him? "If I had a choice..." he was stumbling for words, meanings of sentences left him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was very confused. She wished she could kick the stupid wall! She heard Heather's words and grit her teeth. "You can't give up! Think about Dhyl! Mum and Da! Terren! FIGHT! Fight for your life!" she said. She couldn't lose her family! Not now! Not after everything they'd gone through! She struggled harder against her bonds, determined to escape. The chains began tearing her skin up, leaving trails of blood running down her hands, but she didn't stop. She couldn't! "I'm not giving up. I don't have anything to live for, but I'll still fight for what little I have!" Remy said, barely over a whisper. She was crying hard, and her heart felt ready to explode, but she wasn't about to give up. She agreed with her words. She was a filthy orphan, dumped by her real parents. She had few people she would really call "friends," but the two she would were sitting on either side of her. She needed to save the last bit of hope for her life.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather remained silent, almost as silent as the dead had it not been for her breathing. Caitlin wanted her to stay strong. On a normal day, she was always strong. She held her head up higher and higher, until she could see the stars at night. But, what if she was tired of being strong? What if, for once in her life, she wanted to be the weak one? The creepy man slashed his own wrist and forced the vampire to drink from it, until he felt the pain that was ensured along with the action he took. He snapped his fingers and Sehza was rolled away, screeching and crying out to her owner, wishing to be rescued. Heather watched her leave until she physically could not. "Sehza..." she muttered before turning back to face the man and Mr. Terran. A few moments later, the man left, exiting down a flight of stairs that led to who-knew-where. They were alone again. Well, maybe. It was hard to tell in the darkness of the room. She now watched the vampire, staring into his cold eyes that were alive with worry. "Mr. Terran. I know it's not your fault. You can't help it if you're forced, and they practically starved you. Anything that happens here is not our faults." she said, pausing to take a deep breath, the continuing on to add, "I forgive you, Mr. Terran. So don't worry. Just focus on surviving. That's all we can do at this point." Her tone was hushed to a whisper. It was then that Remy started her outburst... Again... She was pulling at her chains by the sound of it, and crying. "Remy, please don't cry. And I am thinking about them, all of them, right now, always. But I think that right now, fighting is not the solution. We need to focus, and think, to get ourselves out of this. And you can't do that when you're crying your eyes out and harming yourself, so chill out, will ya?" she said to her sister, her old tone showing up at the end. Maybe, if they thought this through, they would all live to tell this tale. Or, most likely, never speak of it again.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Suddenly the door to the room burst open. It was dark where the door was, but the sound was unmistakable. A man suddenly appeared in the light, carrying the cocoon over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. With a grunt, he slowly lowered it from his shoulder down to the floor. It didn't stir, which worried the man.

He looked around at the small group of freaks that Father of his had seemed to collect. Nodding slowly, he turned his attention to the outside circle of invisible people, "Two of you, come bind this one," the man motioned.

The sounds of chains echoed through the room as two figures appeared from the darkness, dragging the cocoon partly into the darkness. The clattering sound of chains got worse. There was also a muttering of spells as they slowly worked through the webbing around the feet of the creature. Slowly, they, released one limb at a time, simply to put it in shackles.

While that was happening the man looked around, "Where is Father of mine?" he was eager to see him, and to boast of his success.

"He is down in the blood room," one of the shadows responded. A deep, old voice.

The man did not hesitate to follow after Father of his to the stairs leading down.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin took a deep breath and pulled at the chains again. She ignored Heather's words. Dhylan wasn't going to swoop in and save them and as much as she wanted to believe it, niether would Sam. She stopped to think. If she could get her legs loose, she could get up onto the chair. Caitlin yanked her right leg up. 'C'mon, you can do better than that, you play travel football!' She thought to herself. Caitlin kicked her leg out again. If she could get just one out, she'd be able to stand on the chair. "C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!" Caitlin yelled at herself. She flailed a little, she had to get loose. Caitlin bit her lip, why had she come? She felt her warm tears running down her cheeks. She had already lost her father, if she watched anybody in this room die, she wouldn't be able to handle it.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Following in moments after the man, was a young boy. He looked very proud of himself as he hopped around. He glanced around confused, looking at the prisoners. There were more than Father of his had said he'd be taking! This made the boy giggle. Father was always full of surprises, wasn't he?

He skipped along, inspecting the three girls all tied to the chairs. The boy went to Remy first, and smiled, "Hey there!" he smiled warmly, "what's your name?"

His blue eyes looked into her gold eyes, tilting his head confused. Which one was the werewolf, Remy? One of them had to be her! He found himself bouncing on his two feet.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched as a very hyper boy hopped around. Of course, he wanted to talk to her first. Last time she told someone her name, she ended up here. Oh well. How much worse could it get? "I'm Remy... What's your name?" she said, quite politely. Maybe this kid would let her out? The kid had blue eyes, almost the exact shade of her own... before she was bitten... that is. Her eyes were now a vivid gold, a very unnatural color about them.

Wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

He paused for a moment, his smile fading away. This was the werewolf? But... she looked so young and innocent. It couldn't be... the boy looked at the chains. Silver chains. The boy backed away slowly, "I'm not allowed to talk to you..."

Looking around desperately, the boy asked a figure in the darkness, "Where is Father of mine?" he received the same answer as the man from earlier and scurried off, down the flight of stairs.

Boy, that was a close one!

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

As people came and left, Arachnid couldn't help but pick up certain scents on them. The man who entered smelled like the Forbidden Forest. There was no mistaking that scent. Arachnid practically lived in that forest. The smell stayed with him forever, providing mostly happy memories.

The child came in with the scent of... he sniffed more, trying to place it. Herbs, it seemed. These smells didn't help him much, however. So, The Family was traveling around, Arachnid already knew that something big was happening. No matter how hard he tried, however, his brain would not put the pieces together in the puzzle.

Sleep clawed at his mind and he felt his eyes growing heavier with every second he tried to stay awake. Eventually, he slumped forward, falling asleep. He had no dreams, but faded in and out of consciousness each time he was awakened by the silver chain shifting on his neck.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ frowned as the boy said he wasn't allowed to speak to her. That had been a waste of her time! She struggled yet again. 'When I get a hold of this "Father" jerk... I'm gonna rip him a new one!' she thought. She looked back at the wall and glared. She seriously hated this stupid wall!

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was surprised. The door to the shack opened, and she stole a glance at it to possibly see daylight. She saw only the darkness of night. A man brought in a... something, and had some others tie it up. What was it? Another creature? Or another student? She would ask the man what he had brought in, when he vanished down to the 'blood room' in search of one called 'Father'. Was that the man that tortured her Sehza? It very well might be, for he seemed like the head-honcho around here. Caitlin began pulling at her chains again, to which Heather just shook her head. Caitlin. It's late. Please stop that and sleep. You'll need your strength for whatever tomorrow brings." she said to her friend. It was time Heather stopped acting like a scared or terrified little girl and started acting like a Chimera. Like the loyal Badger she had been called once. A boy entered the shop. He sounded like a boy, at least. She could not see him. All she could see was Mr. Terran in front of her. The boy(?) quickly fled down the stairs, and as he passed, she caught a whiff of something on his clothes. Faint, but familiar. Could it be? Is that... Slug and Jiggers. I'd know the scent anywhere. But that means... "Mum... Da... Ter..." Her mumbles were barely audible, if at all. Her head hurt, her heart ached, and her body was screaming at her. Around her ankles and wrists, she could feel the bruises forming from the ropes that held her tightly to the chair in which she sat. Her mind slowly, but surely, grew cloudy, and everything was fuzzy in her vision. Her head fell to the side, resting on her shoulder, her body went limp, practically numb, and her eyes closed peacefully as she fell asleep. There was only one dream, and it replayed over and over in her mind. It was her, in this exact spot, watching her friends be tortured. One by one, Remy, Caitlin, Mr. Terran, the mermaid, and Sehza, were forced to endure pain after pain, all very different in torture methods. In the waking world, one could see her twitching, her body jerking awkwardly as she dreamed. But it was no dream. Maybe not even a nightmare. It could very well be the fate at which her friends would suffer. But none of this was known to Heather, for she was lost. Lost in her repeating terror of a dream.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 am
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shook her head at Heather. "I can't go to sleep. I'm more scared of sleeping than I am of the current situation..." She muttered, but she did stop pulling, so anyone who needed to sleep could. She couldn't go to sleep, sleep tremors and nightmares were the only things to await her. Caitlin leaned back against the chair, maybe just this once it'll be okay. Just this once. She closed her eyes and she was up in her room. She heard a noise, and went downstairs. There was a flash pf green light and her father was dead. "Stop, Stop, no, no, no, no...." Caitlin muttered, trying to wake up. She finally got herself up from the pain in her arms. "Never again....Never again." She said to no one in particular.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 am
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

At the end of the trip, Sagi's head swam in pain and sickness. She didn't know what was going on anymore, or where she was. Through the cocoon, she couldn't smell anything but filth. She didn't even notice being freed from the silk, then immediately shackled to once again prevent her from escaping. As of now, she had zero strength to even kick her captors, to free herself of this mess.

As time passed, little by little, Sagittarius' head cleared. She listened to the sound of water, but found none. She smelled the air, but she wasn't in the comfort of her home, the forest. The soft grass and dirt underneath her hooves were gone. Sounds of chains and pain filled the air. What..?

Suddenly, as if snapped from her slumber, her mind alert and her temper raging. She tugged at the chains, which restricted her from all directions. She couldn't even stand up without hurting herself. "What is going on?!" Sagittarius demanded. "Where am I? I demand answers!"

She looked around the room, only to find a myriad of creatures. Wizards? No. They were different. At least, some of them were. A mermaid, a bloody man on a chain, and three little girls around her age. They were in pain. Lots and lots of pain. Would this how the teen would end up as too? No, no she wouldn't. Tugging at her chains, Sagi vowed to herself that she would never give up. Ever. "I. Will. Murder. That. Spider," Sagi screamed word by word.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items