Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
A Mysterious Hideout (Location Unknown) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Tamara. "Y-you want to talk to me?" she stammered out. Sehza ha come and healed her wrists and ankles, but her heart was still heavy with guilt. She sat up slowly, and looked at the woman. "I-I didn't mean to kiss him..." she whispered. She sounded as if she were in front of a court.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Relieved.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Samuel felt a heavy weight lift off his chest as Caitlin kissed him back and rested her head against him. His jaw hurt badly, but Sam didn't care. He was relieved. Cait asked if he knew where her wand was. "I haven't the faintest idea." He examined Cait. "Merlin's beard. You look exhausted, babe." He slipped his light cloak off and wrapped it around her. "The sun will be up soon. You should get a little rest. I'll find your wand."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tammy sighed. The girl was shaken. "Remy, everyone makes mistakes." She looked over to Sam, who was now kissing and cuddling with the other girl they released. "You love Sam, don't you?" She sat on the ground and crossed her legs, then patted her leg, indicating Remy could lay her head there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Hopeful}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She almost cried at hearing his voice."Yes Jack, it's me, I'm here, please hold on."She tried to get him to drink the blood but he knocked it away. He tried to get up and pushed against her trying to stand on his own. She tried to let him do it, not wanting to hold him down after what he'd been through. She was really at a loss. He needed to get something in him, if he was being drained than if nothing was there to replace it he would die. She almost cut herself to give him a fresh source but didn't know if he could stop it and her dying wouldn't help either. She was about to seek out strike when he appeared.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ laid her head on Tamara's lap. It felt nice to have someone talk quietly to her. Everyone had been yelling for the past several days, and she had a lingering headache. I've loved him since the day I met him..." she whispered. "but he chose Caitlin." she said, even quieter, as she broke down into tears.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

Ammar broke away from the kiss. The feeling of her lips still lingering on his. They had been so soft. It reminded him of all the things he loved of the forest. She even smelled like the forest. Fresh and full of life. It radiated from her in so many ways. From her hair that radiated when the sun hit it, to her skin that was smoother than a creek stone. Ammar couldn't help himself being lost in her many facets, all of which reminded him of his love of the forest in which he lived. A forest he was quite comfortable being lost within.

Looking around, however, Ammar realized that they were some of the only people left inside the house. Everyone else had gone outside, to help the wounded. Ammar looked around at the dead and was no longer lost in that safe forest. His duties fell into him in a moment. He had forgotten, just for a moment, what was required of him. Being with Imara had given him a break in worrying and being in charge. Just for a minute or so. That was all he needed, really.

Standing, he wrapped his arm around Imara's lower back, leading her slowly towards the door. Such a small frame under his arm. She was so small compared to him, Ammar was afraid that he may accidentally break her with how petite she seemed. With a single touch, she may simply break apart. It made Ammar hesitate a few times before holding her. He didn't want to hurt her or break her. Not ever.

"I think we should go outside," he whispered to Imara, already making their way towards the exit. He glimpsed Strike at the top of the stairs and had a feeling that things were about to get a lot darker very quickly. The look on the man's face was something Ammar had never seen on a man before. It was a look of devastation, of loss and sadness. It was like the world had ended for him.

Ammar was quick to cast his eyes down at the ground. He didn't want to make matters worse by staring. Besides, he and Imara were just leaving, anyway.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Strike was at the top of the stairs in a heartbeat. He couldn't see very well. His vision was blurred with tears being held back. He knew that once he began to cry, he wouldn't be able to stop. So much had happened in one day, though, and he was beginning to wonder how he was able to keep it all in. To find out who his maker was, what his life used to be, and then to find out that, even after all the fighting and deaths, it was all for nothing. That this was all planned. That Jack was going to be taken from him anyway.

It was not fair. After all these two hundred and ten years, he had not had the courage to change anyone. He knew how to do it when he turned fifty, witnessing it when one of the Council members had taught him. But he never found anyone that he deemed worthy enough to change. He wanted his first fledgling to mean something to him. Not to be some random, last minute decision to save some poor sap's life.

When Jack had walked into his life, Strike had felt a connection there. He wasn't sure how or why, but he just knew that Jack was the one he had wanted to change. Even after the man robbed him of his money because of his gambling addiction, even after Strike hunted him down, Strike couldn't bring himself to kill that man. Something in him had prevented that. Perhaps it was the idea that Strike would live his life all alone if he did not begin to add more to his clan? It could have even been the fact that Strike saw something in Jack that he had no idea about because he couldn't remember. Maybe Adrian Johnson hadn't died that night, but instead found himself in Jack Terran? Perhaps Jack reminded Adrian of himself. There was no way to know.

He slowly approached to where Inari was trying to keep Jack steady. She was begging him to drink the blood packet in her hand. Strike knew it was not going to be enough to save Arachnid's life, though. So, without taking his eyes off of Jack, Strike bent his knees, putting himself at Jack's level. Placing a hand on his face, he watched as Jack's eyes struggled to open and stay focused long enough to know who was there now. Seeing him like this sickened Strike, knowing it was all his fault. He should have stayed in Germany and awaited his fate just like all the other vampires in the world. He should have died there instead of coming here, changing Jack like he did.

Tears rolled down his face, despite him not wanting them to. Jack groaned, the pain he was feeling was throbbing inside of Strike at the same time. He probably couldn't even hear Strike if he were to speak. He was very far gone, hanging on a few threads still, but barely. Strike wondered how he could hold on any longer. Why didn't he just die and save himself the suffering? Perhaps he was still waiting for Strike to save his life...

Strike barely glanced at the fledglings and headmistress, who were all still lingering in the room, "Leave me," he breathed, his voice shaky with tears. His other hand went to the other side of Jack's face. This was his first fledgling. The one who had taught Strike that there was no need to be alone.

And now he was being taken from him, right before his eyes. The worst part was that there was nothing that Strike could do. Fate was a cruel force, ripping from Strike the one thing that had made him less of an animal. Jack had taught him, indirectly, what it meant to be human, to feel human. Strike had curbed most of his cruelty, he realized, when he had begun to be with Jack. He had no longer been hunting for sport, torturing because he was bored, or causing chaos because he thought it was funny. Jack had grounded him to what it meant to feel things.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm losing him...
What I'm doing: Crying
Who I'm with: Jack, Inari, Cinq, and Zane
Where I am: Secret Hideout

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

Lilith turned to Yuan. He was so confused, and he was about to be even more confused by her next action. But it needed to be done. This was the only thing left that she could offer them for what they had been through. Lior, Yuan, and Jason would be celebrated as heroes in the Vampire Council. Every vampire would need to respect these people for what they had done. What they had sacrificed. And not just the three mortals before her, it would be each of the ones who had fought and lost friends and family in this battle. They, too, would receive their reward.

But, while she was around, Lilith approached Yuan, "You and your child will be revered among vampires for years to come. This, I command. All those that fought in this war will be rewarded for their participation, but none as greatly as you three," she smiled warmly, stopping right in front of Yuan, "Just north of this place is a manor. It is my home. I offer it to you, Yuan Trinity, for safety and for your son, Lior, when he grows older. Please take good care of it. Inside, you will find enough to help pay for any renovations that you see fit," Lilith gently placed a hand on Lior's hair, then one on Yuan's shoulder. Her touch was cold, but her intentions warm.

Turning, she approached Jason, "Jason Hill, you fought bravely, but I know that your heart does not long for anything beyond the precious shop you have at Hogsmeade and so," he removed a ring from her finger.

Dragon gasped, "Surely you cannot-!"

"It is mine to do with what I will," Lilith smiled at Jason as she gently grasped his hand. She slid the ring onto his smallest finger, the only one that could fit the petite thing. It was a gold ring, with a Hematite stone carved into the shape of a bat, "If you ever need protection, the Vampire Council will always come to protect you and your kin. If ever you or your kin is attacked by mine, show them this ring, and you shall be praised instead," she gently kissed either side of Jason's face. Her cool lips warmed by the fire in his blood. The werewolf blood always ran warmer than normal blood.

Slowly, she released his hand and turned to face Dragon. In a second she was by his side, whispering instructions into his ear. All sorts of things. Many things that came into her mind as she searched through the minds of all the mortals around her. A message for this man, a gift for that being, instructions on what to do when she had to leave. These things had to be done, and she knew that only Dragon could get them done in the time that she needed. Only he would be able to understand what she needed done. He was an old vampire and had knowledge that could help to save them all. When she was done, Lilith smiled as he bowed and respected her. It was pleasant to be among her own kin again.

In a second, she was at the top of the stairs where Strike had been standing moments before. Now, he was kneeling beside his fledgling, crying. Part of him was dying. A part of him that he wanted to keep. This much, Lilith understood. She had never imagined that they would be standing here, watching such a cruel, beautiful, evil vampire with such a kind past that he could not remember, crying over a dying undead child of his. Lilith did not have the power of sight, she had the power of reading mortal minds.

So, with this, she walked forward, gently placing her hands on Inari's shoulders and pulling her back away from Strike. It was not certain to her if Strike would lash out at any being that approached him at this time, and she would not stand by if it happened to be Inari, the headmistress. It would not be pleasant for anyone. With this caution in her mind, Lilith gently pulled Inari back, suddenly within the woman's mind. How sad and worried and confused she was as to what was going on.

Strike had commanded that his fledglings and Inari leave him, but Lilith shook her head at them, hoping they would standby and watch this. It was a rare time that something like this would ever be revealed. It was essential that the young vampires were present for this. The headmistress had to understand what she would be losing in order to understand the dangerous nature of being with a vampire. Such love she had for Jack... it reminded the ancient vampire of the emotions she once held for Adrian. What had happened to that man? He was kneeling there, mourning the eminent death of his fledgling.

"Adrian," her voice was soft, like a summer night's breeze. She released her hold on Inari's shoulders, slowly approaching Strike as though he were a wild animal, "Would you give up your life to save him? If you knew you could do something so extreme and could save him, would you do it?"

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

User Image  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragon nodded when Lilith told him what to do. It was a long list of instructions, but she asked him, kindly, not to repeat them to anyone. It would be just for him to know. Just for him to act on. His superior requested it be him to do these things, so, he promised, with all his heart, "It will be done, my lady," he smiled, with a small bow. Dragon was trustworthy, at least when it came to those that he respected. Lilith was a being of supreme power and authority; he would never dream to disobey any order that she gave him. He would treat her with the utmost respect, including her wishes.

When she left, Dragon turned to the other two still present in the room. He smiled at their confusion. Of course they didn't know. Most wizards had never even met a vampire, much less been this close to them while fighting. They didn't know the secrets of his kin, which was a good sign, but it also hindered their understanding of the situation. They didn't understand just how complicated everything was and was about to get. Dragon didn't even know how to begin explaining it, but he knew he would have to. It was one of the things Lilith asked him to do before she rushed up after Strike.

He walked over to the Father's body and searched it. There were four wands on his person, one of which he was sure belonged to Jack. He could tell because it smelled of their kind, inside and out. He pocketed that one, and inspected the rest. They were most likely the students who were outside now. As he did this, he began to speak, "That is the way that The Family operates," he glanced up at Jason with a raised eyebrow, "You see, Mister Trinity, The Family has been around since this man's ancestor two hundred years ago. When they first stole Lilith. The Family was created from the mortals' hatred of our kind. It was never just about killing vampires. That was just a bonus,"

Dragon stood with the wands in his hand, "It was about making Strike pay for what he had done. What better way to make a man suffer than to kill his first child? The one that saved him from loneliness? Already The Family had taken his maker and his lover, but Strike didn't suffer from it because he didn't remember it. The Family decided to take the next best thing. Even I could not bear the loss of my first fledgling. It is a sacred thing to vampires. The rest are great, sure, but the first is the one that you make because you love them," Dragon's mind flashed back to when he had turned his first. His fledgling, who was now a clan leader, who was also most likely dead somewhere. It pained him, but he hoped that maybe he would come back like Dragon and Strike had. There was still hope.

In the blink of an eye, he was at the door leaving the room but paused, "I will be back," then he sped out, up the stairs, through the room (not wanting to intrude in anyway), and out the doors. He stopped in front of the group of students. They were still here. Good. At least for this once, anyway. Dragon placed their wands on the ground, pretty sure they were a bit too afraid to take them from a strange vampire's hands that they had never seen before. Oh yeah, he remembered that they hadn't really seen him. He only knew they were here because of Lilith's instructions.

He looked over at Chris and made a motion with his head to come inside. It was going to be an interesting day when the sun came up in about an hour or two. They would need all the vampires present for this one. And they needed to be in the protection of the house when the sun did come up. It was the best they had for the time being. His eyes narrowed on his fledgling, mostly inspecting him for injuries, "Inside, down the stairs," he told Chris when no injuries were found.

Dragon looked to the students and centaurs next, his voice strong and it portrayed his accent and age, "I speak for the Vampire Council when I say thank you. But now, this is within the vampire jurisdiction and we ask that you please leave. There is no more for you to do here. Please take the centaurs home and please be safe on your way to yours," with a bow of his head, the blonde man turned and sped back inside.

In minutes he was back in the main room that his elder, Lilith, and Strike were in. He listened to the heartbeats down the stairs below him. None of the people inside had moved, which relieved him. Most of The Family still laid on the floor, broken and unconscious, but still ever so alive. This made Dragon smirk. He couldn't wait to hold Council on them when all the things Lilith had said needed to be done were. However, looking on this scene, his heart sank, and he stood the side with everyone else.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 pm
I taking it slow, feeding my flame, shuffling the cards of your game

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Oh no...
With: Dustin and Bernadette

Marina slowly rose, giving Nell a weak smile. "Looks like we better get going-" Before she could continue there was a loud crack as two people apparated several feet away. The teen paled. For the first time all night she looked truly scared. "Oh, no," she whispered in shock. "It's my parents." Dustin and Bernadette Aldred did not look pleased, and they looked even less pleased upon seeing their daughter in her current state, which was bruised and generally beat up, with blood stains all over her clothes and skin, and a twisted ankle. The redhead turned towards them slowly. "Hi Mum. Hi Dad. You found me."

Prejudice is stubborn and justice is hard.

And just in time, in the right place, suddenly I will play my ace

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm
Dustin and Bernadette Aldred, Wizard and Witch, Parents of Marina

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two descended on their daughter. "Do you have any idea how worried we were?!" "A letter! A vague letter! That's the only warning you gave us before you took off on some rescue mission!" "You are in so much trouble, young lady!" Marina tried to take a step back, and gasped in pain from her ankle. Dustin and Bernadette registered the blood, bruises, and the ankle. Dustin sighed and scooped up his daughter like she was a little girl again, carrying her bridal style. Marina groaned. "Dad, I'm fine." Bernadette shook her head. "You're coming home and telling us the whole story. Beginning to end." She glanced at the others "Thank you for making sure my daughter didn't get herself killed. It's becoming a bit of a hobby for her." "Mum!" Then the Aldreds were gone, and so was Marina.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell heard a strong voice travel through the now quiet home and gave a sigh of relief. They were done; everyone could go home. She had just given a small smile back to her friend when she heard her whisper and frowned turning to see who she was staring at before her eyes widened in shock as well. Oh fu-
"H-hi Mr. and Mrs. Aldred." she whispered looking down at her scuffed shoes. Thankfully the two descended on their daughter and paid no attention to her, however her sigh of relief was only short-lived when she stepped outside to see her own parents waiting for her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"Chantale Miranda Leehome Ellis! Whit possessed ye tae dae somethin' sae foolishly glaikit as tae rin aff withit adult supervision tae play hero?! if Ah wasnae scared shitless reit thes second yoo'd best believe yoo'd be ower mah knee gettin' th' spankin' ay yoo're life!" Gerald was never truly angry with any of his children but at that moment gut clenching fear of losing his youngest plus the anger from reading her note-a bludy note!-to say she and her friend ran off. Jarai was thankfully silent but Nell knew that once they were back in the Loch she'd be in for another yelling (this time in French) from her, probably a good cry, and then she'd have to firecall her Grandmama and Grand-père and tell them what she did. But at that moment neither parent really cared about the punishment, rather about gathering their barely teenaged daughter in their arms in relief before also apparating away.

Wearing: Summer | Where: Unknown | With: My parents >.< | Feeling: Empty and slightly Afraid | Thinking: Fudgesicle | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:00 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Warm mahogany wood was crushed beneath thick, sweaty fingers, the young heir had kept himself shrouded, secluded, unknowing to the naked eye. Mind closed off, barricaded by diamond steel, he slithered deeper, gold eyes watching everything he could. But it didn’t last, the close quarters of the cottage, even down below where the captives were kept—there were too many. Blood puddled under his feet, bodies lay crumpled down on the floor, lifeless but still warm. An elbow had shattered into his side, and then his mind… stopped.

Everything was white.

Time was of no essence. Sound could not pierce the barrier. Light, it surrounded him. It was all he had.

Meanwhile, the battle exploded, the vampires had taken siege, quickly, but still only little by little those brave beings journeyed upstairs and away from harm. Soon, the solace of the undead was demanded…And it was the first voice he had heard since.

Blinking gold eyes glanced around, only long enough to diminish into shadows and climb up the steps, up to where Michelle lay with scarlet incisions like a bloody ribbon on her arm. His shadowed face showed no sign of life, save for the piercing burn that glinted in gold eyes as he tore past Ronyo, who tried to help, but probably only took an elbow to the side as charred fingers ripped the thick material of his robes off to tie around her wound and stop the blood, if only long enough to scoop up the petite, moonlit Slytherin up the stairs and to the damp, cool night air just minutes before the sun threatened it’s rays.

He didn’t know where to take her, but he could feel it- the hot, sticky blood spilling out of her gashed arms and snaking down his shirt where he held her close to his chest. Tay only barely managed to reach Tamara before he collapsed down on the grass beside her, too frantic for words to form.

╔══════════════╗
Amid the grass,
with Michelle, Tamara, and the survivors

Frantic
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason stared at Lilith as she imparted the ring to her. Was he just given praise and protection from the vampires? He wasn't sure how to respond to that, and he was unsure as to what that meant for, well, anything at this point. He shifted a bit as he listened to first Lilith, and then Dragon speak. His eyes flickered from one to the other, and while his inner wolf was raging, he managed to quash it. Now was not the time to let his temper go. His pup was safe, and that was all he cared about at the moment.

However, that did leave him in an interesting predicament. Strike was probably going mad with grief, and was possibly dangerous to be around. He understood why. Losing someone you cared about was hard, and would definitely take time to adjust to. He didn't know how close the two were, but if Strike's reaction to the kidnapping was any indication, it was bad. He chewed on his lip, thinking, and then made a decision.

Looking back to Lilith, he nodded curtly.
"I need to go to make sure my pup has a safe trip home. I do wish to see what happens here, especially since they not only took Strike's fledgeling and harmed him, but they threatened my kin. I mean to see that they get whatever justice needs to be dealt."

He took the stairs two at a time as he rushed out and sought Remy. Noticing how Radcliffe seemed to be helping her, he nodded to the blonde. "Make sure she gets home safe. I shall be along to check on her, but there is something that needs to be done first."

He placed a hand on Remy's head, not quite sure how to comfort the crying girl. Bloody hell, were all teenage girls this emotional? Looking into her eyes, he gave her something of a smile, though it came out as more of a grimace. "I shall be along shortly. Go with Tamara, she shall keep you safe." After that, he walked back inside to the room with the prisoners. He rose an eyebrow at Lilith and Dragon, challenging them in a way for his right to see this through. He was patient, he had to be, but this entire event had upset not only his life, but that of his pup. These people should pay for dragging innocents into their war.

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Blood gushed from her arms as she lay there, unable to move. It hurt to much. She squeezed her eyes shut, willing the pain away. She felt hands on her and she could hear Ronyo yelling about something, but she didn't know what was going on. She knew if she opened her eyes the world would spin and she'd probably throw up. Michelle felt dizzy and she could feel blood seeping into her clothes, this time not others blood but her own.

Suddenly warm fingers were on her arms. She groaned as fabric was wrapped around the wounds. She hurt even more now. She slid open her eyes to see Tay as he lifted her from the ground. She couldn't even say thanks, the pain was all she could feel. She pushed her face into his chest as he ran out of the house, fighting back tears. She refused to cry even if she was bleeding over everything and everyone. When she was put on the grass she couldn't even try to sit up, she felt dizzy and sick and like the world was about to collapse around her.

User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

The United Kingdom