Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 am
Current Quest: Whiteshield
Funds: 200k

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 am
Whiteshield: The Protector

Name: Whiteshield
Type: Unicorn
Body A very, very pale tan. (Hex Code #F1EEEB)
Eyes: Bright, shocking blue. (Hex code: #0096eb) His expression should be somewhat serious in the eyes, though I'd like his mouth to be turned in a somewhat secretive smirk.
Hair: Blond, buzzed on the sides with a mohawk. The buzzed areas are darker than the mohawk itself, though both should be a shade of blond. The very first part of his mohawk is black, as seen in the reference below.
Cutie Mark 8D: The mana symbol for White, as seen in the ref. Color is of no consequence, but I do like the aesthetic of a colored outline and white interior.
Brief Character Description: Whiteshield tries so hard to be right, and just. He sees himself as a protector of all who are unable to protect themselves, offering his help where he can. However, he does not simply remain in the background, passively lending help when it is asked of him. Whiteshield is not above putting himself in the crosshairs for his friends, and has quite a mind for militant plotting. There are brief glimpses past Whiteshield's protector demeanor that call to a much darker side. He is very capable of abusing his power to help, and the temptation is sometimes too much for him to say no. He rarely displays guilt over these glimpses of poor judgment, often because he rationalizes that it is for the "greater good", a notion he himself has difficulties defining exactly. To those he doesn't know explicitly, he seems to have something of a silver tongue, quite capable of phrasing himself into a charming protector to those who don't know better. But if you know him... He doesn't try as hard to be seen as the Holy Protector, protecting his friends out of duty rather than because it is what phonies expect him to do.
+ Ref pics where possible:
Cutie MarkUser Image
(corn have all my babies)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to his non-normative hair, facial hair & gradients, and complicated markings.
Just to let you know that we don't use soft brushes, so the buzzed area will be a hard-edged cut of colour.
Can I just clarify that the mana cutie-mark colour should be as-is on the ref pic? Thanks! Let me know if he's a draft Phony (more built than regular male Phonies), that would cost more since Jun finds 'em harder to draw. smile

Duke of Donut

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm
Zo Humerus: The Bone Collector
(not ready for qc yet)

Name: Zo Humerus
Type: Unicorn
Body Average for a unicorn, with an unsaturated brown base (gray-brown essentially, see ref) and darker brown-gray markings on her face going up into her hair and along her back. Her hooves are the same ivory color as her horn and cutie mark, which is shaped like a skeletal palm.
Eyes: Hazel, which in this case is a gradient of gold and green, with gold along the edge and deep green in the center.
Hair: Short and messy, with a handful of blond-yellow highlights towards the front of her mane, and a single blond highlight in her poof of a tail.
Cutie Mark 8D: An ivory-colored skeletal palm with four fingers.
Brief Character Description:
+ Ref pics where possible:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(base from Caninelove)

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff