Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: 386 days later, OOC and all that jazz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 pm
Tamwyn_the_Mage
So I know this may be brash, my second post into the guild, but I have a few questions, points, and suggestions I would like to present in reference to this RP. If I sound rude at any point, I apologize. I'm "good people" I swear! I just happen to be a bit blunt.

First: You stated that this is to be oiriginal content, which is both admirable and expected for seasoned RP'ers such as we, does that mean we will still be adhering to the Cannon time line? As I read through the posts in the official story thread, I had the feeling that the cannon was practically tossed out the window. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Second: Who is the official GM of the RP? While I understand some rp threads exist entirely without an acting GM, I strongly believe that every good thread requires one. This is based off both experience and personal beliefs. While they are hopefully rarely (if ever) used, the structure should still be there in-case they are required.

Third: As I have been reading through the story thread, I have the feeling that nobody knows what the party is about... including the posters. As I type this, I have a distinct feeling I am dead wrong, but I wanted to ask what the general plan was. No details of course, I want to be surprised IC and OOC at the same time. But a bit of cohesion is always appreciated.

Finally: Are we planning on partying up in a single ship or multiple ships? These questions seem to be tie-ing into one another, but I would rather not waste time planning for events that aren't going to happen, or aren't even possible.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully answering.

Tam.

*A claxion siren wails in the distance as the silhouette of a troop tra sport appears on the horizon. Dust and sand gusted as the ship landed the doors sliding open as a squad of humanoids clad in the distinct armor of the mandalorians jumped out securing the landing zone. The only soun is the hum of the engines as a fifth figure emerges from the ship. You can not see his eyes behind the rancor skull adorning his helmet, it is possible that with out the ship in the back ground you may not have seen him at all noticing his armor was a mix of colors primarily browns, tans, and shades of red and black. There is the distinct whirr of servos as he places his arms across his chest, the trio of light sabers gently clanked together*

Sorry I started had to finish.

To answer your question or atleast attempt to.

First; I did not intend to throw cannon out the window, (this phone on the other hand...) I intended for this to quite literally take place one galactic standard year after the execution of order 66 with the majority of cannon Jedi dead or hiding. To those unaffiliated with the CIS, the GAR, or the Jedi order would more or less be unaffected by the change of power. I am aware that this has deviates and am debating on how to resolve this. More than likely edits and possible deletions.

Second; honestly when I made this i had hoped to gather enough of an initial following (essentially a crew for the thread)to decide on a storyline and attract new members. On that note I am likely going to off Vet Cubar and Talor and take the role of the emperor and essentially the empire until we gain momentum. However at the moment I have no massive story in place, it is more or less "Imperials maintain control of the newly formed Empire" and "Rebellion, overthrow them while te reign is new." I know it is broad but I like to imagine it having near limitless potential with surprises possible with each post.

Third; You are spot on with the party! It was something Scuttle came up with and I jumped on board since it has mainly been me and her (tad) is my alt. I have a plan to give it some structure here as well as hopefully kick start the story. Keep in mind though everything up until order 66 is cannon we are drawing from. One year after the start of this roleplay is new and original so chances are it will deviate from actual cannon from episode 3-4.

Finally; well that will have to be up to our characters, but I would imagine that seeing as to how we only have soon to be 3/4 (really like the character I I visioned at the start if this post) active members of this story one ship would be preferable than each of us having a ship or the padawan trying to hitch a ride with someone. Hopefully as we recruit in new members and the story develops we will add in more ships and role players and we can collaborate something, but like I said right now it's Scuttle, you, and myself/TAD in the story.

Hopefully I at least partially answered your questions. I've go a good feeling about you. Your character is well detailed, and you seem to know your lore fairly well so I feel you will be an asset to both the story and the guild!

If you have a more questions please ask them, but know that between 7-7 roughly AZ time I will have spotty response time as I will be at work and only be able to use my phone and the Gaia app is less than useful for any thing other than checking messages and using safari is no much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:28 pm
Tomthetank

You typed all of that up on your phone?
Impressive...  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm
scuttlefish
Tomthetank

You typed all of that up on your phone?
Impressive...

It took far longer than if care I admit... Nearly broke the phone when it almost didn't let me post  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:13 pm
Hey tom, I think we are waiting for T.A.D. to reply before we can continue.

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:36 pm
Tamwyn_the_Mage
Hey tom, I think we are waiting for T.A.D. to reply before we can continue.

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

He's on it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 pm
Tom, T.A.D. is taking forever to reply. Can you poke him with a cattle prod or something? sheesh!

lol

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 pm
Tamwyn_the_Mage
Tom, T.A.D. is taking forever to reply. Can you poke him with a cattle prod or something? sheesh!

lol

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

He's been busy. Give him time, he will reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 pm
You guys can move along with out me, as a detainee there is not alot I can do at the moment. I will go ahead and post tonight but as Scuttle said I have been busy.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 am
Hey, sorry for the no reply thing. Life has been crazy to say the least. between work, taxes, and family problems I have barely had time to sleep...let alone make a post. I should be able to post either thursday or friday, but I just wanted to let you know that I WILL indeed post and I did not abandon the thread. Hope to see yall soon.

Tam  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces