Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Colors... Help me decide*it's here it's here! watcha think*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:13 pm
So I am officially finally getting Abby a new harness. I was stuck between a comfortflex and a julius k-9, but price wise I decided to just go with a comfotflex for her and maybe a julius k-9 in the future for twister. Anyway I have absolutely no idea what color to get her. I was thinking red, but I dunno... I also like the purple, pink, orange, and royal blue.

What color do you think would look good/pop on her? I plan to order it tomorrow as well as a new jackpot tug for her.

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1771&ParentCat=320

YAY for Christmas presents! even if they'll be a few days late...

And because... poor tortured doggy?
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:42 pm
I like either the pink or royal blue  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:33 pm
With Abby's coat color being black, I would go with one of the bolder colors, such as red, pink or orange.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:04 am
This is so hard. I was thinking the hot pink would look good on her, but I'm not a hot pink kinda person. I'm more blue, but I don't really want the blue ahhh this is so difficult. I'm thinking maybe purple or red. I think the purple has the potential to possibly look good on her, but I dunno  

Animelover955

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm
I would go with purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:55 pm
I kinda like the "berry" purple option, myself. I think she'd look great in purple, hot pink, or green, too, though. emotion_yatta  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:23 pm
So I Thought that I wouldn't be getting my package the end of next week but it came like two days ago! If sucks though because I'm not home to open it! I'm super excited to try it out on abbers when I get back though. So by tomorrow night I'll have pics!!!

Oh and for now color is a secret I'll share when I get home and have checked it out  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 pm
So I finally got my Clean Run order today!!! I got up early this morning and knowing that it was coming today made the morning go by super slow so I took the pups down to the creek and when I got back guess what was waiting for me....?

I absolutely love the comfortflex harness. It's thicker than I thought it was going to be, but is awesome and doesn't restrict Abby's movement at all. Plus the color looks great on her ninja So glad I got it. And next the raccoon tail tug I got well let's just say it's a big hit. Twister is obsessed rolleyes The other two were interested, but all Bo did was sniff it and Abby did tug with it a bit, but she hasn't had much of a chance because her allergies are acting up today and the poor girl can't stop scratching sad

Anyway like I said absolutely love her new comfortflex and I get to try it out this weekend when I go hiking with my friend! So I will have a full report then!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Twister with the new tug
User Image

And because...
User Image  

Animelover955

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser