Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Nos stretched out lazily and starred out at nothing specific. His black flames had long sense cleared the area of any plant life. He was just relaxing in the middle of a burned field. He hadn’t burned the place down for any specific reason other than he wanted a place to rest where he wouldn’t be bothered. There was human town close by but he had no desire to try and find some foxes in the midst of that place and give them other alternatives. Just like sleeping in a forest brought out the shy little ones that were so dull and thought they had it all or wanted just the littlest baubles to make them happy. The deals he could make were poultry to get at best. Nos wanted an ambitious fox that would be willing to give their very souls to get what they wanted. The things others were willing to sacrifice was always fascinating and very very amusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 pm
Reoakee

User Image

"I want you to know, that I am ready to go. Heart beat. Heart beat. I wanted you to know, whenever you are around I can't speak, I cant speak." Singing. She rarely had the time to do so these days, but today she made time. She was going to relax. Explore. Find beauty. Or so she had told herself.

She hadn't planned on biting her bottom lip until it bled and fleeing so far from her city. Running and running, not stopping, just running. She hadn't realized how badly she wanted out of the city, the place full of beauty, and how badly it hurt to be leaving it for just one day. She lived in a place where she was surrounded by what she was not, beautiful things. She had nothing to gain but hurt as she painted, watching as her tail and paws created the likeness of said beauty and reminded her what she lacked. The fountains reflected back a plain woman, one of many in her family, and one not unique. She had nothing to offer or give anyone, and it made sense why no one even visited her anymore.

Ah. Haru and his woman.... ex-woman. They had visited. But then they too vanished, and Haru left Ceri. He was gone, so she couldn't even distract herself but savagely ripping him to shreds with her tongue, jealousy of his pelt masked behind insults such as "pig" and "paint bucket." And now she was running, because you can't insult a city. You can't insult a concept. It's one thing to insult a fox, but beauty itself?

It was all she ever wanted, to be beautiful. All she lusted for her entire life. And oh what she would give to have it.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:27 pm
Hearing noise he scanned the area. He saw a little brown vixen with a green ribbon running on her back. Desperation. The word ran through is mind as she watched her move. She was running toward or from something with such haste. Standing up he spread his wings making himself look a bit more noticeable. It wasn’t often a fox would approach a deava but some foxes were different. That and perhaps they might be a bit curious because Nos’s gesture wasn’t one of aggression. More like a wave. Satisfied that he had acted Nos sat back down and started to relax again. If she came they would speak. If she didn’t well then it really wasn’t his problem. He was here to relax today. He let his flames drop to a mere flicker around his blood stained paws. The cape that covered his coat hid much of his body and there were small pockets sewn in along the lining where he kept a few things that interested him. Candles for one. The medal on his chest gleamed in the sunlight as Nos shifted and lay back down.

What would the vixen be a sad story to chase off or perhaps she was more. Nos always hoped for the latter in those he met. More ambition, more greed, more envy, and more gluttony more willing to deal with what they called a devil. He wasn’t bad though, not really. He gave others what they wanted more. If anything they were more evil than himself. Still so few would see it that way. He was, he decided, tragically misunderstood.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 pm
Reoakee

She had slowed down long enough to see movement, head snapping to few a strange 'Daeva within the field of burnt grass. The grass should have been a warning enough, but loneliness settled in seconds, reminding her that she knew of no one and had zero friends. Perhaps this was her downfall, the loneliness, and it only served to amplify her hatred of her coat and eyes and everything she represented. If she had a friend would she tolerate herself more? Or would it still have come to this? A world of trembling fear and anger and hostility. A world centered around how to obtain beauty, something that was given and not claimed, and a world where she knew of only one person to call a friend. Herself. And even herself was a shitty friend.

So, this was why she approached the 'Daeva when most wouldn't. That and the need to breathe properly, mouth open as her body struggled to calm it's pounding heart and claim back some air. Without asking, mostly because she couldn't speak properly, she flopped a few feet from the male, head collapsing onto her paws as her tail flicked over her lithe form, chest heaving and rising in a sporadic rhythm. When she finally had the ability to form a shaky sentence her eyes opened, hiding under wild brown hair, and she aimed a question towards the male.

"What's with the burnt field?" Ah. Not the best at starting conversations, but she rarely even had them in the first place, what did she know?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Nos really wasn’t sure what to make of this female. She walked up and just started to sob laying down in the dirt. Then peeking out from under her wild mane of hair she just started asking about the da** grass? He didn’t mean to he really didn’t but he couldn’t help it. He laughed. “Well there were bugs in the grass and I didn’t feel like dealing with them.” He lowered his head down almost to the ground so it was level with the female’s. “What’s with the tears? If you flipped that pretty little tail of yours around anymore I would have figured you were wounded had I not seen you running a moment a go.” He didn’t notice any blood on her either and with fur like hers it would have shown up no problem. She looked so small and upset.

He wanted to know her story. It was foxes like her that made such wonderful deals while their sweet and tender hearts were in the throes of pain and despair. Getting up he moved to her side so he was parallel with her. “I won’t do you physical harm.” With that he lay down beside her and stretched a wing out over her covering her and hiding her from the world. “Even someone like me can see you’re in a lot of pain. Why not tell me all about it. There’s some silly saying out there about sorrows being lessened if they are shared between two souls rather then just one.” He didn’t know if she would actually tell him, but he figured if he put in the time then eventually she would break down and talk.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 pm
She eyed him, already the sarcasm starting to build as her eyes flicked to few him up and down. A smirk crossed her features, vibrant eyes glittering with amusement. "Bugs." She raised an eyebrow at him, paws folding. "You set fire to a field because of bugs?" The situation was hilarious to her, however her lungs ached too much for her to laugh properly. Then he mentioned her tail, her pretty little tail. This caused her to freeze, mentally and physically, and her eyes focused on the other briefly before flicking away.

Pretty had been used towards her. A word she wanted. That had made her useless briefly, but only briefly as suddenly he moved closer and his wing covered her. Like a blanket it was comforting, this stranger comforting and calming her pounding heart. However, the woman was a guarded one, protecting herself because she had to. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to rebuff this strange male. However, one thing stood out.

"Ah. I wasn't crying." Yet. "I've been running for a bit. It's hard to breathe." Her eyes flicked up to view the wing that wrapped around her, ears flicking as a soft, gentle laugh escaped the petite woman. "I'm in pain because I've been running so long." Lies.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm
Laughter in her eyes? That was a good sign. It was easier to make a deal if they trusted you weren’t going to try and eat them or something silly like that. “Yes bugs. I can’t stand the things getting my fur.” He leaned over and whispered into her ear. “So itchy. I’d probably end up on my back rolling in the dirt if they got on me.” The mental image of a deava in such a ridiculous position should make her laugh more. He didn’t call her on her lies even if they were clearly etched on her face. He decided to let it slide. After all vixen was clearly holding back on him. If he played along he bet he could get the full story out of her. “Well I suppose that makes sense. My apologies for my mistake. Still you really shouldn’t push yourself too far. It’s one thing to stay in shape, another to run yourself into the ground in pursuit of the perfect form.” He slightly lifted his wing so he could make a point of peeking under it. “You’ve got more than enough of a high score in that regard trying to make yourself too lean would detract from your natural beauty.” He placed his wing back down snugly and focused on his blood stained paws. Looking her in the eye right now might be a mistake. He turned his paws over as if a bit worried he overstepped his place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 am
She froze, shocked. What had he called her? An ear flicked as he glanced down, not responding at first. Her heart pounded, skipping and clumsily pounding faster and faster as she tried to comprehend. Had he called her perfect? She had natural beauty? Who was this strange blind man? What was he saying to her, and why?

"I...." It was clear she was unable to speak properly, her paws tugging on the arm warmers around her paws as she struggled to understand. "I do not have... mmmm." It was then it clicked. Did he.... want something? Was this why he was flattering her? Her head rose, about to growl and demand he admit his desires when suddenly a heat of warmth met her cheeks, head looking down. She was so unused to this flattery, it overcame her completely. Finally, after some awkward minutes of her stammering and silence she spoke up.

"I'm none of that." Her quiet voice became almost a whisper, tail twitching just a tad. Did he really just compliment her? Meep.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm
No one ever said Nos was nice and this vixen squirming brought out a bit of his sadistic side. He would complement her all day if it meant she kept having such fun reactions. Pushing pleasure aside he figured he would get down to business though. After all he could always play with that cute face of hers later. “Well I disagree, but I do understand why you’re skeptical. My ah.. kind aren’t usually known for their honest streak, but really what fox is? It’s not just us males who lie you know.” He lay his head down and tilted it so he could peek up at her. “I don’t really believe you’re out for just a run, I understand if you don’t want to talk about it, but if you’d like I just sit here and struggle to keep my paws to myself while you rant and rave to your heart’s content.” He left his wing draped over her but didn’t apply any pressure. “Who better to listen than a stranger who you don’t have to deal with on a day to day basis?” It was true. One of the advantages of travel was he could hear all kinds of things and then just pick up and leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm
The males words were foreign to her and drawing her in. How could she help it? Anyone with such hatred towards themselves and wanted love would be turned towards this attention, slightly. Yet, she was a cautious woman, ears flicking as his wing draped over her. It was warm, the wing of another was warm if leathery. Green eyes looked up, stubborn as always. She was known for being the stubborn one, hard to crack through if she raised a wall high enough, and her wall was high.

"What is it like to fly?" She suddenly asked, curiously viewing his wings. What was it like to be free from earth and its beings for a time? How she'd love the advantage, how she'd love to flee from those she feared and those she jealousy painted. Though, if she fled she'd never come back and then she'd regret it, having nothing to pain anymore except the sky.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm
That my dear little topic changer does depend on a number of factors. On being the wind. A good lifting wind makes the flight enjoyable while no wind means a lot of word, and too much wind means danger. The amount of rain or sunlight also affect the flight. Of course so does landing and taking off conditions on the ground. It’s rather had to land in a midst of a bunch of a foxes who want to rip you limb from limb. The phrase safe landing no longer applies.” He chuckled at his own response and then looked her directly in the eyes letting the rest of the world seem to disappear while he focused solely on her. “And the company. Flying alone for too long makes one just lonely.” He turned his head with a small huff. “but quieter than say a nag hounding you in the air. Still a bit of conversation would be welcome every now and then.” He smiled. “Why the interest? Want to try flying out for yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 am
She considered a response, briefly, staring at the male with interest. Now, her family had told her countless times that strangers were to be watched and be wary around, not gallop into the sky with on first meeting. However, warnings and lessons were obsolete at this present moment. She had little to care for these days. Little to paint, little to feel. Life was becoming bland and dull, and this male was exactly the opposite. Not only that, she was succumbing to his compliments and false curiousity was beginning to ebb it's way past reason.

"Perhaps. But, I wasn't born with wings. I'm simply normal." She meant that in more ways than one. She was normal, wasn't she? Plain, boring, average. Her paintings were the only unique thing about her, and now even that was becoming nothing more than blank canvas' with little to offer pleasing for the eye.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 am
Catching her double meaning was child’s play. It was all in the tone she used. Still he didn’t push the matter. Patience was the best kind of bait when fishing. “That makes perfect sense why you’d be so curious.” He nodded his head conceding her point. “Still it is an experience all its own whether good or ill. So then how about this; perhaps someday should you ever decide to want to fly I’ll be your wings and lift you up into the vastness of the sky.” It was an offer to take her flying that was a bit gentler than just flat out asking. This way she could think it over, ignore it, or perhaps someday even take it up provided she didn’t hate him or all other males at the time.

“Though I’m sure you could convince any male with eyes to take you up if you wanted. The view from above is unbelievable and incredible as it can be terrifying. I just ask that you head up in good company because going up with someone who would drop you might make the flight unpleasant.” He winked at her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am
Riku flicked her tail as he spoke, the appendage freezing and eyes flicking up to view his. Take her into the sky? Had he offered her his wings? Bright eyes narrowed, though not in suspicion, more in thought. She did not answer immediately, but in due time she would. Her paws folded, head resting onto her paws and ears flicking backwards at his last statement. Any male? What did that mean? Then the wink. What was she supposed to say to such a man?

"You assume too much." She answered, however she looked up and offered a smile. "What of you? What do you dream of, mister therapist?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 am
“You assume to little. It’s annoying and cute at the same time. An odd contrition in terms but not too bad to deal with.” He gave a yawn and flicked his ears. “What do I dream of? You know I don’t think anyone’s ever actually asked me that. I suppose they think I’m supposed to dream of riches or carnage or something along those lines.”Such dull dreams really. He considered not really answering her question after all all’s fair in love and war, and deals were somewhere between the two.

“Tell me why would you care what a blood stained deava dreams off? I would have thought you’d be long sense bored of my ramblings.”

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff