Mooncave Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 pm
The mooncave is where leaders and medicince cats come to have dreams with starclan and leaders also receive their nine lives.You have to go a little ways over mountainclan to get there tho.
User Image

Poppy seeds- used to make a cat very sleepy and to ease pain
Cobwebs - used to stop bleeding
Feverfew - used to cool feverish cats and treat head pain
Borage leaves - used to treat fevers and helps nursing mothers with their milk supply
Dock leaves - used to sooth scratches; can also make a cat's coat slippery; can be used as a surface for vomiting.
Marigold - leaves used to treat infection and heal wounds and sores
Horsetail - used to treat infected wounds
Burdock root - used to treat infections, especially rat bites
Chervil root - used to treat infections
Wild garlic - rolling in this can help to keep out infection
Coltsfoot - used to treat kittencough
Catnip (also called catmint) - used to treat whitecough and greencough; can help to relax a cat
Chickweed - used to help treat greencough
Tansy - used to treat coughs
Thyme - used to calm a cat
Chamomile - used to calm a cat
Dandelion (leaves) - used to calm a cat
Juniper berries - used to treat bellyache, and give strengh to recovering cats
Chervil - used to treat bellyache
Watermint - used to treat bellyache
Daisy leaves - used to treat aching joints
Goldenrod - used in a poultice to treat aching joints and stiffness; can also be used for severe injuries.
Ragwort leaves - used alongside juniper berries in a poultice to treat aching joints, sores, or most other hide or muscle retinas, such as scratches, bruises, and broken bones
Comfrey - used to treat broken bones
Nettle (leaves) - used to treat swelling
Wild Basil- used to treat paw problems
Poison Ivy (leaves)- used on cracked paw pads
Celandine - used to treat ailments of the eyes
Snakeroot - used to counter poison
Nettle (seeds) - used to counter poison
Honey - used to treat sore throats
Mouse bile - used to remove ticks from a cat's coat
Yarrow - used to make a cat vomit and expel poisons from the body
Broom - used in poultices for broken legs.

[edit] Other Plants
Deathberries (yew) - of no medicinal value; bright scarlet berries that, when ingested, can easily kill a cat if they are not quickly enough expelled from the cat's body; called night-seeds by the Tribe
Nightshade - of no medicinal value; is poisonous
Holly berries - of no medicinal value; poisonous like deathberries  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((Here?))  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 pm
((Yeah, actually this works better than Starcave cause it won't interfere with gathering.. and then they will have to go across Thunderclan territory to get there. That way they can run into Leafpaw somehow and she will start to figure out the prophecy...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
((Yeah, actually this works better than Starcave cause it won't interfere with gathering.. and then they will have to go across Thunderclan territory to get there. That way they can run into Leafpaw somehow and she will start to figure out the prophecy...))

((okay! Will do then... So we start roleplaying now? sweatdrop ))  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Nightheart padded into the Mooncave with Lightheart leaning on his shoulder. He meowed, "I'll go find some moss for bedding and then come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Nightheart padded into the Mooncave with Lightheart leaning on his shoulder. He meowed, "I'll go find some moss for bedding and then come back."

Lightheart relied tiredly "please don't be too long, Nightheart.." and dozed off.....

In her dream, she padded through a forest, seemingly alone.... She could hear the baying of dogs all around her and the shrieking of her cats, yet she could not see them. All she saw was thrashing shadow sometimes in the shape of dogs others were cats. She ran forward when she saw a dog's shadow and pounced on it angerly only to have it vanish at her touch. The baying and shrieking stopped as the stars in the sky started spiraling above her head. She sat down staring in wonder as the trail of stars swirled around her and then settled on the forest floor around her. A cat appeared before her. "Hello, Lightheart. Do you remember me, Brightflame? Your mentor, I still remember that I had always known you would be important, just not quite this way..... Anyways, I have something to tell you......
Six will rise
answering the stars;
sweetness will lead
arrogance, courage, wisdom, purity, and love
to overcome darkness."

Then she woke up, and wondered what had just happened, her old mentor who had died in a battle long ago had come to tell her a prophecy, not a medicine cat.... Why?... Then she remembered that her clan had left....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:26 pm
Nightheart returned carrying bedding in his mouth he saw Lightheart laying there unconcious. He rushed over, "Lightheart, Lightheart!" He called her name hoping she would rouse at the sound of his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Nightheart returned carrying bedding in his mouth he saw Lightheart laying there unconcious. He rushed over, "Lightheart, Lightheart!" He called her name hoping she would rouse at the sound of his voice.

Lightheart woke up tiredly and mewed "Hey Nightheart, I was just sleeping.." and wondered why he was so worried, she wasn't a kit...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm
"Oh, good. Sorry, I was just worried." He meowed stepping back and busying himself with the moss to shape it into beds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:36 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart mewed calmly "okay then, just wondering..." and yawned getting up, her leg felt better already, she padded over to him and sat down, careful of her leg....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm
"Let me know if you want me to go out hunting for prey." He meowed settling down next to her on their newly made beds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
"Let me know if you want me to go out hunting for prey." He meowed settling down next to her on their newly made beds.

Lightheart smiled "I will, Nightheart" her amber eyes sparkled with amusement at the thought of her trying to hunt...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm
"And I will take care of you." Nightheart meowed he was glad her injury hadn't depressed her and having to let the clan leave them behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart mewed respectfully "I really appreciate it, Nightheart" and fell asleep, wondering what her dream before had meant....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 am
Nightheart sat up for awhile keeping watch in case they were discovered by trailing their scent across the Thunderclan border. After awhile he curled up and went to sleep.  
Mooncave

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff