Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Earring Punch Cards

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:45 pm
As a side note from my latest post, Crafting Loser, I know I need to up my game a bit. Earrings are something I know I need to work on. I have a feeling better presentation may help. Anyone know the dimensions for earring card? Like the ones you see hanging at the department store. The better question would be, how do you construct them properly? Has anyone heard or used crafting accessory ?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 am
Sailor Blue Rose
As a side note from my latest post, Crafting Loser, I know I need to up my game a bit. Earrings are something I know I need to work on. I have a feeling better presentation may help. Anyone know the dimensions for earring card? Like the ones you see hanging at the department store. The better question would be, how do you construct them properly? Has anyone heard or used crafting accessory ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxuT2vKkkg

I found this tutorial on youtube. It would seem to be a nice and fairly inexpensive way to make custom earring holders. smile

Depending on how many earrings you plan to make, an eventual investment in the punches might be a good idea, but that's still a big upfront cost. If you're just going to be making a few to start, I'd just take the bit of time and make your own.  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 am
aufdeutsch
Sailor Blue Rose

I found this tutorial on youtube. It would seem to be a nice and fairly inexpensive way to make custom earring holders. smile

Depending on how many earrings you plan to make, an eventual investment in the punches might be a good idea, but that's still a big upfront cost. If you're just going to be making a few to start, I'd just take the bit of time and make your own.

Seems decent. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:04 am
aufdeutsch
Sailor Blue Rose

Seems decent. Thank you!

You're welcome. smile Plus, you can always pick up inexpensive card stock at craft stores or patterned paper if you want to make it a little more fancy.  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm
aufdeutsch
aufdeutsch
Sailor Blue Rose

Seems decent. Thank you!

You're welcome. smile Plus, you can always pick up inexpensive card stock at craft stores or patterned paper if you want to make it a little more fancy.

Yeep. hopefully I can find an after Christmas sale.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 pm
That is an awesome idea.
Specially since you can design each card how you want uniquely if it were bought as a gift or certain occasion.

LavenderPaw

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
~Etsy Showoffs~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items