Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Events
Spazzy's December 2012 Plot Breedings [Closed!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 pm
SPAZZY'S DECEMBER 2012 PLOT BREEDINGS

A bunch of people have couples with backstories and plots and everything, but the owners haven't... had the chance to type up that darn lifemate RP yet due to life and other things keeping them busy. So I'm here to help you guys out this winter!

User Image

TABLE OF CONTENTS
table of contents
slots
rules
faq
guide
form
entries
examples
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
credits  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm
SLOTS

SLOTS CURRENTLY: Closed!

SLOT STYLE: CC  

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm
RULES

Don't mess with the form. Just fill it out and post it.

Forms should be posted in this thread. There's no need to PM me your forms or anything like that. Just post them here when I announce that breedings are open.

Don't post anything but forms in this thread. Take all chatter to the main thread.

A trade should be started once your win has been confirmed. The winners should send their trades to me, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

No bribing, whining, complaining, crying, etc. We're all adults/teenagers/snowball flinging derps here, so let's act like 'em, alright?

Don't pester me about your breedings. Breedings will always be completed. However, RL comes first. Please don't pester me about your breedings or anything like that, because they will be finished.

Include your couple's official uncerts in the breeding form. Link them to their certs, simply add them in, whatever. It's a hassle for us colorists to go look around the shop's Photobucket accounts to find foxes, so please remember to give us your uncerts.

Feel free to edit your entries. Editing is allowed, up until slots are closed.

PM any questions to me. Yup. Just PM them to me, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

The couple must be lifemated and/or have plans to lifemate. No randomly tossed together foxes, sorry guys!

There's a secret password in this post, nice and underlined for you. Be sure to read everything!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm
F.A.Q.

Can be found here!

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm
GUIDE

Can be found here!

All winning couples in this round of breedings will be receiving two BCRs. No more, no less!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:43 pm
FORM

[size=11][b]Modifox's name, image, owner:[/b] Name [Owner]
[url=uncerturlhere][img]malformed url[/img][/url]
[b]Modifox's name, image, owner:[/b] Name [Owner]
[url=uncerturlhere][img]malformed url[/img][/url]

[b]Proof of elder permission?:[/b] Since it's a special round of breedings, either link me to the usual permission RP or receive permission via PM from the tribe's owner/owners!
[b]Would you like having a throwback?:[/b] Yes, No, or N/A. [A throwback would be markings/colors/etc. taken from actual foxes from the kit's ancestors. Grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. Aunts and uncles are also fine, along with siblings. However, saying "yes" doesn't guarantee a throwback! If both foxes don't have relatives, just put "N/A".]
[b]If so, list images of those ancestors here:[/b]
[u][Name of Fox One][/u]
[Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, Sibling, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.]

[u][Name of Fox Two][/u]
[Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, Sibling, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.]

[b]Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop?[/b] [You MUST answer yes or no to this question [and the choice is totally yours!] If you suddenly disappear from Modifoxes [meaning no guild or thread activity] for three months with no explanation, you have the option of your kits going back to the shop to be given away to active owners, so that the kits will be played with the rest of their family. This is NOT a two person decision. Each person decides on their own, and pressuring someone to change their mind isn't allowed.]
[u][Username of Owner 1 here]:[/u] Yes or No.
[u][Username of Owner 2 here]:[/u] Yes or No.

[b]How did the two meet?:[/b] Tell me or link me to an RP [finished or unfinished, doesn't matter!] or... something. Feel free to stick messenger logs straight in here! Just be sure to put logs under a spoiler, I really hate page stretching.

[b]Any RP between the two?:[/b] If so, you can just link me to a RP [finished or unfinished, doesn't matter!] over in the shop's RP sub-forum or toss me a simple messenger log or... whatever. I just like seeing how the couple acts. Feel free to stick messenger logs straight in here! Just be sure to put logs under a spoiler, I really hate page stretching. [If you haven't done any RP, just put "N/A".]

[b]Background?:[/b] Tell me about the couple, especially if you haven't done any RP!

[b]Are they officially lifemated and posted over in the Lifemating thread?:[/b] Yes or No. [This won't hurt your chances or anything, I just need to keep track of things.]

[b]Password?:[/b] Info goes here. You read everything and followed all of the rules, right?
____________________________________________________________________________[/size]

BREEDING FORM EXAMPLE
Quote:
I'LL FILL THIS EXAMPLE THING OUT LATER FOR YOU GUYS AND MAKE IT NICE AND FANCY, I'M FEELING SICK AND LAZY RIGHT NOW LOL.....

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 pm
THE ENTRIES

* = second owner still needs to confirm the breeding! Be sure to do so before the end date or your couple will be disqualified. o:

1 : Pepper [lisais-fire619] x Marie [discoqueen]
2 : Radu [Reoakee] x Lyrica [Reoakee]
3 : Ritilanishia [Reoakee] x Persephone [Nasaiki]
4 : Kris [Izumi Tenshi] x Tamaki [Yushika] CC'd!
5 : Ryari [Izumi Tenshi] x Able [Reoakee] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
6 : Duo Maxwell [Nasaiki] x Heero Yuy [Katsura Zanshin]
7 : Boris [Nasaiki] x Emaline [Katsura Zanshin]
8 : Nihonsei [Nasaiki] x Damian [Yushika]
9 : Phyras [Yushika] x Blaze [Yushika] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
10 : Tithe [Yushika] x Adonis [demon~hybrid] CC'd!
11 : Tyco [jinxgirl5] x Safiya [Katsura Zanshin]
12 : Aelewen [lisais-fire619] x User [Izumi Tenshi]
13 : Toni [discoqueen] x Emi [Renogoran]
14 : Ren [lisais-fire619] x Fiammetta [Reoakee]
15 : Tamotsu [jinxgirl5] x Caolan [Anrea] *
16 : Tokala [SilverShieldwolf] x Hazel [jinxgirl5] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
17 : Zuri [Natitsuri] x Adira [Katsura Zanshin] CC'd!
18 : Phrixos [jinxgirl5] x Eireonite [Yushika]
19 : Kiroko [Natitsuri] x Lin [Katachii] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
20 : Rikka [Renogoran] x Dusyanta [Reoakee]
21 : Kenta [Renogoran] x Kiyu [X Moon Fighter X]
22 : Rio [Katachii] x Varric Tethras [me lol] CC'd!
23 : Brusier [SilverShieldwolf] x Tiffany [lisais-fire619] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
24 : Tsuzuki [jinxgirl5] x Aella [jinxgirl5]
25 : Firelight [lisais-fire619] x Thread [SilverShieldwolf]
26 : Crest [SilverShieldwolf] x Khole [lisais-fire619] CC'd!
27 : Apollyon [Nasaiki] x Lucifer [Katsura Zanshin]
28 : Merrill [Reoakee] x Lyra [Reoakee]
29 : Thayne [Katsura Zanshin] x Layren [Nasaiki]
30 : Maiko [Natitsuri] x Derez [Natitsuri] Couple is void now, entrant won a breeding slot!
31 : username  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm
EXAMPLES

Examples of my work can be found here!

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 pm
RESERVED

It's winter, so I'm gonna fill my reserved posts with winter songs! 8D I HOPE THEY GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD

herpderp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am
RESERVED

derpherp

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 am
RESERVED

jingle derp jingle derp jingle all the way

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am
RESERVED

dashing thru the snooow, get da hell out of my waaay

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 am
RESERVED

deck the halls with boughs of holly falalalalablakhaahlfhslkfjnsdklfjhsdklfgcrapiforgotthelyricsblala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:30 am
CREDITS

Modifoxes, the artwork and some coloring © : Sapphire Lazuli
Coloring & edits for each individual Modifox © : their respective colorists
Thread layout, graphics and coding © : ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
really derpy christmas song lyrics i posted for ur entertainment © : me. donut steal ok thank i worked hard on them!!1!  

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 am
BREEDINGS ARE OPEN

Breeding slots will be open from now until... uh.. I dunno!

All of these slots will be CC. I'll be doing 3 slots total!

...But I might feel generous and do a few more after that, especially if I find a couple interesting.

Two entries per person. However, you can only win one breeding slot!

Like usual, if you want to ask me a question, just whip me a PM.

8D
i love christmas so much you guys don't even know

Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas