Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
Love My Unknown Savior (Spartan X Tiger) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:16 pm
Carie rolled her eyes and walked out the front door. "Of course. What else was I expecting?" She asked herself, then added in a high, mocking tone, "Why yes Carie, I'd love to go back to school, to the place that ridicules and tortures me." She looked up as she walked past the house, waving goodbye to Nicholas on the balcony before turning and running down the street.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm
Nicholas waved back at Carie, watching her hurry onto school with a smile. For once he felt like it was going to be a good day, now able to live without the constant pain of his mother. He sighed, kicking back and enjoy the morning weather and another smoke.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 pm
Carie found herself making stupid mistakes in all her classes, distracted by the thought of Nicholas in her home. Was it a good idea? What if she was making a big mistake? What if the mistake wasn't what she thoughts it was? Oh sure, he could steal things. TV's, DVD players, laptops, things like that. The only thing irreplaceable though, and one she felt he'd already stolen was....her heart. She couldn't stop thinking about him and when class ended she ran back to the house, wondering what she would find. A ransacked home? Or just Nicholas hanging out?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:49 pm
On the contrary, Nicholas spent his day waiting for Carie in leisure. After relaxing out on the balcony for about an hour, he went in to take a shower and then left to get him some breakfast. After eating, he went to the park to relax some more until it was lunch time, going to find something to eat for lunch. He then went back to Carie's spending the rest of the time napping in his bed, awaiting Carie's arrival so they can have another swimming lesson.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:24 pm
Carie cautiously peeked in her front door, sighing when she saw nothing out of place. Satisfied she hadn't made the wrong decision - in that category at least - she stepped all the way inside, calling out. "Nicholas! I'm home now!" She wasn't sure where he was, if he was even in the house. She was willing to wager his room though so she headed that way.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Nicholas let out a yawn, hearing Carie call out for him. "Huh?" He looked to the door, see Carie was now there with it open. "Oh, welcome back from school." He said with a wave and another yawn. "You ready for another lesson? Better get your suit ready." He said with a grin, getting out of bed to get his own.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm
"Yeah. I'm about to go grab my stuff. Just wanted to let you know I was back." Carie said cheerfully. She tossed him a light wave then disappeared to her own room. She changed quickly, putting on her swim suit then putting her clothes back on over stop of it. She grabbed a small bag with a snack, drink, and towel. "Ready to go?" She asked Nicholas as she came back to his room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:40 pm
Nicholas was already in his swim trunks when she came back to ask if he was ready, his towel slung on his shoulder. "Yea. Lets get over there so you can get some practice in." He said, giving her a smile and lightly messing with her hair playfully.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Carie rolled her eyes. "Here's hoping to no drowning today." She said sarcastically, combing her hair back into place. She headed out the door, trotting easily through the streets towards the pond.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm
After a decent length of travel, the two made it two their private spring to practice swimming, Nicholas going through the crack followed by Carie. "Okay, so today I was thinking lets jsut go over the strokes we did yesterday and then see your progress with them before moving on to others. We have plenty of time to move on so we can take out time." He said as he stripped down to his swim shorts and walked into the spring. "Ah... Warm as ever." He said, relaxing in the spring as he waited for Carie to strip down to her own suit so he could help her in.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm
Carie followed Nicholas, growing more nervous as they approached the spring. She striped to her swim suit then moved to sit on the edge of the pool. She hesitated then slowly dipped her legs into the water, her heart skipping a beat as she felt the water close in around her shins. She tried to stay calm as she slowly slid into the water, clinging to the edge and watching Nicholas to make sure he was nearby.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff