Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Thackery was a bit too distracted by helping Tomo out to listen to what Cricket was saying, which didn't necessarily bode well for his own choices. It was unsurprising that he picked up the very syringe she'd been talking about, placing it in his own kit before reaching up to offer a few comforting pats to her shoulder.

"She won't get mad at you, 'cause yours will be perfect," he reassured her, lighting up at her choice in potions. "Oooh, they do match us! I'm gonna pick those too, and then we'll double match." He did just that, drumming his fingers on the edge of his kit as he tried to select his last few items.

"Hah, woah, look at this one!" He pulled the space blanket from the third box, wiggling it around to reflect the potions that she held up. It displayed a flashy purpley-gold shiny, swirly blob. "That's definitely going in mine. And...I guess that's all I can fit. Is yours filled up too?"

The Majestic Thackkit

-3 Gauze Roll (large)
-1 Tube of Anti-Burn Gel
-1 Packaged Ointment Packets
-1 Packaged Antiseptic Wipes
-1 Box of Cotton Swabs
-1 Eyepatch
-1 Gold Potion
-1 Purple Potion
-1 Black Potion
-1 Thermometer
-1 Pen Light
-1 Orange Goop Syringe
-1 Space Blanket

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm
Cricket nodded.

"My centipedes eat and regurgitate FEAR. So you can use them to store up FEAR for a fix when you don't have much to spare for healing." she answered, one of her own markings wrapping around her arm in reflection of the one that Roch was playing with.

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Tomoko carefully started sliding stuff into her own kit, counting carefully as she did so. "We'll have like..twin kits or something. Which means we could like trade them or something or..." Tomoko suddenly looked at Thackery with wide eyes.

"We should decorate each other's kits after this, okay?" she was going to use all the freaking glitter on Thackery's omj.. Super excited by this, Tomoko carefully picked out a few last items, carefully lining them up in her kit, then fussing around with the organization of them.

Tomoko's First Aid Kit

1. Large Gauze Pad (x 5)
2. Large Gauze Roll
3. Medium Ace Bandage

4. Antiseptic Wipes (x10)
5. Aloe Vera
6. Anti-Burn Gel

7. Bag of Saline
8. Cotton Swabs
9. Space Blanket (TWINZ)

10. Gold Potion
11. Purple Potion
12. Red Potion

13. Medical Sheers
14. Pen Light
15. Tweezers

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 pm
When she realised Cricket was answering questions, Sophie raised her hand and held up the bag of saline. "How do we administer this?" She asked, blinking a few times. "What do we administer it for? I think it might be a pain killer; but I'm not entirely sure.."

The mention of the centipedes sparked another question. "Do the centipedes ever..," she paused, thinking of how to word this question. "Are their uses limited?"

demon_pachabel

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 pm
"The saline is used to clean wounds, and can also be used to reintroduce fluids into the body of dehydrated patients." Cricket answered on the note of the saline, folding her arms behind her back.

At the inquiry of her centipedes, she nodded slightly. "They are limited based on how roughly you treat them." she answered.

LOLTERNATIVE

EXTENDING THE KIT BUILDING BY A DAY DUE TO SPONTANEOUS CRICKET QnA SESSION I DON'T WANT TO INTERRUPT. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Sophie gave a nod as she looked at the centipedes. She couldn't imagine anyone being rough with them - let alone herself. They were adorable. "Is there any specific care they need? Living arrangements, food?" It might be a silly question, but Sophie wasn't sure if they were a living creature or something made of FEAR. It couldn't hurt to ask, right? The last thing she wanted was to explain to Cricket how she'd mistreated them and they'd died..

Sophie almost shuddered at the thought. How terrifying.

demon_pachabel

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 am
"Feed them. They are resilient enough on their own to survive much else. However, I will warn that anything that can infect ghosts will be able to infect them as well."

Which meant they were a part of the nurse, rather than something stand alone.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 pm
Carefully sorting through the boxes, and picking out certain items, Mei finally came across the box of potions. Cricket had already been drinking the gold one, but.. why? Curious, she wanted to know. "Nurse Cricket? Why are you drinking the gold potion?"

demon_pachabel

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm
Ah. She'd been wondering when someone would notice that and ask about it. There was actually some pride that it came from one of her apprentices at that.

"Excellent question." The nurse swirled the slowly refilling vial she'd been drinking. "Because as a living infection, it is deadly to me." She answered calmly. "However, my body is strong enough to not die from even the entire vial. Therefore, it causes natural selection in me. It kills off what is weak and leaves what is stronger."

Kind of like if one didn't take all of their virus killing medication.

"So I drink it to make it safer for me to use on others."

lividpeas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 pm
She was a little shocked to discover that the nurse was drinking something that was deadly to her, but relieved to find that she strong enough to not die from it. "I never would have thought of it that way, its amazing! Thank you, for explaining."

Every class she had from Cricket, she was always learning something new, and something interesting. She loved these classes.

Finally having picked out her selection, she set to organizing them all.

Mei's First Aid Kit

- Ace bandage (medium)
- Gauze pad x5 (large)
- Gauze Roll (large)
- Box of Bandages

- tube of anti-burn gel
- packaged ointment packets
- Small bottles of antiseptic
- aloe vera

- Space blanket
- Fast acting cold packs
- A bag of saline
- A FEAR injection pen

- The Gold Potion
- The Blue Potion
- Red Potion
- The Black Potion

- Medical Sheers
- Medical Tape
- A hot glue gun

- Cricket's own glowing 'centipedes'

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Cricket gave the vial one last swish before setting it down on her desk, calmly leaning back on it.

"I only have two tasks left for you all." she stated plainly, "As long as there are no more questions." another glance around the room, before she picked up the repacked kit from earlier, turning it over in her hands. "There is only one last thing a kit going into battle needs, and that is the ability to handle taking a little damage. These kits have a hard exterior already," she knocked on it like one would a door, "but you need to help them along a little bit.

After all..." she picked up a spare container from the desk it was sitting on and then set it on top of another desk, suddenly bringing one fist swinging down upon it with enough force to make the desk shake and the floor crack slightly. As expected, the container was shattered, little pieces of plastic flying everywhere and hitting a few unsuspecting students in the face. "You can't use a kit that crumbles under pressure."

The remade kit was placed in the place of the now-broken one and the gesture repeated. This kit, however, seemed to absorb the blow like a champ, the energy of the blow not even passing through it to the desk. "The reason why this did not break," she knocked on it like a door again, "is because I have generated a FEAR SHIELD for it. It will absorb the damage given to it up until a certain point, or until I regenerate the shield." She flipped the smacked kit in her hands, before holding it firmly between both of them.

"To create a FEAR shield for your kit, you need to transfer your own FEAR to it. To do this...." she paused, considering her explanation for a moment and crinkling her nose. "Okay, let's put it in easier terms: you'll need to visualize the kit in your hands," she wiggled her own hands up and down for emphasis, " as a vessel of some sort, and act as though you are channeling a FEAR attack into it." she explained. "The stronger of an attack, the better...but do not actually attack your kit." That would have defeated the purpose.

"Once you feel your kit has been properly ..prepared... you will be free to leave. The only thing I will ask of you once you leave with this new tool is that you take the opportunity to drop by my office at some point in time in the next month and use it to give me a hand." sigh. Students beating each other up sigh. Too many strange reaper dissipations. SIGH. "Otherwise, I will still answer questions after this point.

Also, if you have made no effort to ask about the item from box 6 you took, speak up now or put it back."

GUARDING YOUR FIRST AID KIT

In order to channel FEAR into your first aid kit, roll your student's FEAR ATTACK (whatever level is current. A year 3 will have more to offer than a year 1 ICly to guard it as is).

-- If your student does not have a current-level offensive FEAR attack, or uses THE TAINTED FANG, use their years dice mechanics for THE BATTLE CRY.

-- The amount of damage your attack would do to an opponent, based on the roll given, is how much HP you have given your kit. You may do this twice - If your dice roll misses, you may try again until you have two successful 'hits'.

Remember, your student is not actually attacking the first aid kit, they are just visualizing it in their minds.

Once your student is done with this, they may leave.

EXTRA

1) If you completed the FEARhealing open class before the monday deadline (this means you did three successful 'heals' of 10 points or more) and complete your first aid kit (and its shield), your student gains +2 to all learned ability healing rolls.

2) Remember you get 2 RP points for participating in this class. You may earn an additional +1 for doing an RP with another student taking place in the infirmary using your newly made kit to patch them up! Cricket will have supplies in her office for you to refill your kit with up there.
----> If you use an item that Cricket did not tell you the use for in this RP, quote me to its use so I may RP out the effect.

3) If your student does not talk to Cricket about the items in box 6, she will not let you leave with them and they will mysteriously disappear from your first aid kit upon leaving the room. Huh.

4) Try to get your kits made before Sunday, October 9th @ MIDNIGHT PST and post links to your infirmary RPs in Cricket's Office before the New Year (AKA January 1st, 2013.. as long as the world doesn't end. DUN DUN DUN)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Millie looked at the items for her kit for a bit.

"Can I trade items out? I don't think I want this syringe. It sounds too messy. The chalk looks much more useful."

demon_pachabel

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Reeshie Hack rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Rosc still wondered what the other potions did, and what the other two items in the sixth box were for, but he figured as long as he listened while working on the next part that someone would eventually ask about them.
They needed to channel their FEAR into it? That… was not something he was looking forward to, especially in this classroom with a number of other students. Just thinking about it made his stress-level rise slightly.

But this needed to be done, he told himself as he looked down at the now-packed kit. Knowing now that this was probably going to be his kit, he somewhat regretted the addition of the flashlight, but then there was no telling who would actually be using it. He could have it and someone else might have to use it on him. He needed to do this and get over his issues.

With a frown, he closed the lid and glanced around the classroom. Out of habit, one foot shuffled a little ways away from the others before he drew it back to its previous position.
He lifted the kit and focused on it, readying an “attack” in his mind. A deep breath and…
And his world went dark.

((Using Battle Cry as I don’t think Headlights applies in this situation? XD))

Hit? – Miss
"Damage" – 0  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm
Alicia Firestar

"You may."  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Reeshie Hack rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 4 Total: 9 (4-16)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 pm
Rosc could tell even as he was trying to channel the FEAR into it that it wasn't working. He had a sneaking suspicion that it might have had something to do with his FEAR being more illusion based rather than offense.

He opened his eyes again, so to speak and looked down at the kit. He had to think better about this.
Perhaps... He wasn't visualizing the attack very well because, well frankly he knew he couldn't see his own FEAR manifestations to begin with. He needed to focus more, get a better mental image, maybe that would help. If he could visualize... something, anything really, it might work better.

Like the generation of some projectile, going into the kit, but instead of hitting it, going into it like a jar. And getting stuck as if by the chalk that was in the kit.
Yeah, that might help.

Hit? – Miss
"Damage" – 0  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out