Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Badieh Badawie [Culture/Herd IT directory /IT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o3o What are you excited for?
  OMG.... I CAN GET AN AMACHI?!
  Underdogs and bandits and and and -
  ...Miniature Mini ponies? Island-style Dwarfism? SO. CUTE.
  Mudbloods-I mean Debbani better not make my pure coat messy *Snobby face*
  ALL OF IT!
  This amazing idea I have for my own herd within the culture/connected herd outside of it.
  :| All of this is just stupid
  GOLD GIMME GOLD I DONT CARE EITHER WAY ABOUT PLOTS
View Results

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

Antoinette got her scarf! smile Now I just need to get Vesper's, and some bells for both of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:16 am
heart

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:55 pm
*bumps this up cause its been a while and I still got a ton of work to do on the side groups*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:57 pm
mindsend

Oh my goodness. I might love to try and work this into Scherazade's story somehow. Will definitely need to read up on it more!

User Image  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:00 pm
Infinities
mindsend

Oh my goodness. I might love to try and work this into Scherazade's story somehow. Will definitely need to read up on it more!

User Image

biggrin That'd be great and I'd be more than willing to help you figure out how to make it work for her backstory even if she's not part of the Cultural area anymore.

And what counts as a 'bell' limitation IS Sort of easy to get along with -- They could exist in RP only, like the headscarves (though she very obviously has her headscarf visible on the actual soquili's design), but also like the little beads on her legs could be bells, the sparkles in her hair could be tiny little bells hidden by the glinting they give off in the light, her circlet could be a chain of bell. I know someone who has star shaped accessories where we just say the stars are bells.

Bells could even be more like 'rattles' too (A hallow thing with no hole with something inside it that rattles about), or even just things specifically set up to clatter and clang against each other (Like a chain with two rows of coins or even bones or the fossilized shells found in the desert (or fresher ones imported by merchants and traders)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 pm
mindsend
I was figuring that could certainly work until I could attempt to get some bells out of the trading post or something. smile I think the anklets would probably be the bells, since they clank together enough as it is.

Her story is that she travels, looking for stories and never likely to settle down. Looking over the herds, I was thinking chances were good she was previously part of the Debbani traded to the Rasheeka Bayda or one of the other groups and making her living. Having come up from the flip side and made it would explain some of her empathy and why she likes to collect and share stories with morals of generosity and leans towards happy endings. smile At some point, she left the herd, whether on good terms or bad, permanently or just for a journey, and made her way to Kawani lands to collect more stories.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:33 pm
5 YEARS LATER GUESS WHO'S FINALLY HERE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now I gotta actually finish the guild's page. xd

HERD UPDATE!
List of changes: Adding the Alpha's cert + username update.

[color=white]---[/color][*] [b]Gadwa Leila[/b] : ([b][url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23498867]LINK[/url][/b])
[b]Summary:[/b] The Gadwa Leila are an exclusive, underground group of organized thieves that lurk within the Debbani. They exist in a chain of command for efficiency, and while most wealth and resources are generally shared in a communal pool to be sure each member is taken care of, those who go above and beyond are always rewarded a little extra for their efforts. Freeloaders are not tolerated; unless sick, injured, or elderly, all members are expected to pull their weight. They believe that if a thief is skilled enough, all they should need to rely on is the silver of their tongue, the blackness of the night, and the weight of their gold to be successful -- violence is for desperate amateurs and should be avoided, but not at risk of one's life. The Gadwa Leila are a family, and to cross one is to cross them all. They do not rob each other, and they do not steal from the poor.
[b]Alpha:[/b] Isra (Calixita) | [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Yumi/Certs/2018/CaliIsra.jpg]TAG[/url]
[b]Representative:[/b] N/A. Not part of the Badieh Alliance.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm
o/  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:34 am
Calixita
5 YEARS LATER GUESS WHO'S FINALLY HERE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now I gotta actually finish the guild's page. xd

HERD UPDATE!
List of changes: Adding the Alpha's cert + username update.

[color=white]---[/color][*] [b]Gadwa Leila[/b] : ([b][url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23498867]LINK[/url][/b])
[b]Summary:[/b] The Gadwa Leila are an exclusive, underground group of organized thieves that lurk within the Debbani. They exist in a chain of command for efficiency, and while most wealth and resources are generally shared in a communal pool to be sure each member is taken care of, those who go above and beyond are always rewarded a little extra for their efforts. Freeloaders are not tolerated; unless sick, injured, or elderly, all members are expected to pull their weight. They believe that if a thief is skilled enough, all they should need to rely on is the silver of their tongue, the blackness of the night, and the weight of their gold to be successful -- violence is for desperate amateurs and should be avoided, but not at risk of one's life. The Gadwa Leila are a family, and to cross one is to cross them all. They do not rob each other, and they do not steal from the poor.
[b]Alpha:[/b] Isra (Calixita) | [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Yumi/Certs/2018/CaliIsra.jpg]TAG[/url]
[b]Representative:[/b] N/A. Not part of the Badieh Alliance.[/quote]
eeeee yay!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas