Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ The SAO Project ] «Beta»

Back to Guilds

The world's most popular VRMMORPG quickly turns into a life or death struggle in a strange world only known as Aincrad. 

Tags: Sword Art Online, Alfheim Online, Role Play, Semi Literate, Literate 

Reply [ H O M E ]
Beta Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm
LindL.Tailor
Violent Fox

Fair enough. I had no intention of fighting any Mobbing opponents until I had a party of at least a couple other people backing me up so that makes sense. And it doesnt bother me that its multiple posts to fight them. It just seemed odd that the quest wanted you to kill five when you have to kill eight no matter what. Mostly just not sure why its not kill eight.

And yeah Ill be sure to just PM someone with future suggestions. Im probably not going to make too many cause I know this guild is in the Beta and Im sure you guys have tons of your own ideas and I know it can be a little annoying trying to please everyone. haha

I edited that quest, so now it is kill 4 mob monsters. It makes much more sense, and this way it can be soloed.

No worries, again we appreciate all ideas. (Sometimes we get stuck and need that little push lol) Instead of PM them to the Crew, just send them to either the Captain, Ty, or Myself. I can't speak for the other members of crew. I have no other RP's going on right now, so this is my main focus. So let any ideas you may have rip >:3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 pm
Dawn_Of_Broken_Dreams

So hey, actually, I'm going to have my girl head off to the event. I probably was going to anyway, so I figured why not save myself a couple lame travel posts and just go there. If you want we could still RP, but over there instead. Or just put it off until later, your call.

I might tag along with Fox's and Cherubim's character to the event, possibly. `3` After I finish up this post we'll pretty much be in the same spot. (If it's okay with you guys if you are reading this)

Also, if it's been a long time I'm sure the other person wouldn't mind if you disbanded the party until they can post regularly again. You can always meet up later.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 am
Winevy

Yay! A new person for Luca to meet!
He's so lonely
> 3<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 am
Winevy

Lol I was actually planning to disband the party and go to the event. xD

SKT T1 Senpai

Devoted Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Enchanted Cherubim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm
-noms on gingerbread cookie pop-tart-

MmMmMmMmMmMm... Tasty..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 pm
Enchanted Cherubim
-noms on gingerbread cookie pop-tart-

MmMmMmMmMmMm... Tasty..

Ill post later tonight, works got its hold on me.
Sorry for the delay!
gonk  

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

Enchanted Cherubim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 pm
Violent Fox

Pa-shaw!

I WISH work had a hold of me... I was laid off in June and haven't found anything since. Every time something opens up that I can apply for, it's filled by the time word gets to me or i e-mail my resume to them. So take your time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am
That moment when you realize you accidentally named your character's older brother Akihito Ito...

emotion_facepalm

Also Fox, like Cheru said, take your time posting. :3 I have school and stuff so I can understand not having enough time/not in the mood to post.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:05 am
Ah thanks for understanding. My Internet is down now, and I won't be able to fix it till morning cuz my parents are asleep sweatdrop

Ill post first thing in the morning! We don't have much time till the event is over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:58 am
-logs in and checks messages-

Hm... No extra party member... Alrighty then!  

Enchanted Cherubim

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 am
I'mma have Apollo head to the Event shortly, too. O:
It's sad that no one's gonna show up 'til it's half over. xD

Also. First post is up~ Wewt wewt~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am
Commando Omnipants

I saw that psot too.... -hangs head in shame-

I thought I was doing well with my first post being close to 1k words too... then you and L come in....

xD I feel like Wyn is going to have to suffer in her quality because of me when she's in our party.  

Enchanted Cherubim

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am
Enchanted Cherubim
Commando Omnipants

I saw that psot too.... -hangs head in shame-

I thought I was doing well with my first post being close to 1k words too... then you and L come in....

xD I feel like Wyn is going to have to suffer in her quality because of me when she's in our party.

Nah, she'll be fine. If she was able to bust out a rushed post with as much quality she had, then she'll be just fine
:3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 am
Violent fox

I hope so. Anyway, I'll be letting Wyn post first before making my post.  

Enchanted Cherubim

Violent Fox
Crew

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 am
Enchanted Cherubim

Sounds good, you guys will be in for a surprise as soon as your RPC's arrive at the event, I hope your RPC's can act fast o3o  
[ H O M E ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff