Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
The New Arrival (DaveyxLucky) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Willow yipped in agreement, bouncing her front paws on and off the ground. "She could never match your skills, no matter how much she tried." She told him cheerfully. She bowed her chest down to the ground, tail wagging in the air. Seeing Otto playing made her want to play too. She pounced suddenly on the fallen toy, taunting Otto with the fact that she had his chew toy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

As luck would have it, Willow had grabbed the end of the chew toy when she picked it up. Since the other end was free, Otto promptly accepted the challenge that she was offering by grabbing the other end with his teeth. That was the beginning of a delightful game of tug o' war.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image

"That's what friends are for!" Felix said while feeling relieved that Missy wasn't blaming him for anything. After glancing in the house again, he went on to say, "You know, I've always wondered about what it's like in these houses, but there's always too many dogs and people around. I've got an idea, though. I could hang around outside until the middle of the night. After everyone else has gone to sleep, I can sneak in your house and you can show me around. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

Missy nodded in agreement. "Sure. I can do that." She said cheerfully. "There's a lot of really cool things. I'll see if I can get my humans to leave out some of the really cool toys." She said eagerly, already planning how to work things.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Willow growled playfully, shaking her head back and forth, playing with Otto. She bowed her chest to the ground, digging her paws in and refusing to budge. Her tail was wagging happily, enjoying the game. She tugged and shook the toy, not wanting to give in to him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

If another dog had grabbed Otto's chew toy, Otto would have gotten mad and would have sent the other dog running away with his tail between his legs, but Willow was Otto's best friend. He didn't mind sharing his toys with her. Besides, you can't play tug o' war by yourself. The fact that Otto and Willow were so evenly matched made the game even more fun.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

Hearing the noise coming from deeper in the house, Felix said, "I wonder what all of that growling is about. At least they aren't bothering us this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

"I'll check it out. Give me a minute." Missy told him, turning and trotting away. She crept into the living room, carefully peeking around a corner. She was wary of going in and finding herself in the middle of a dog fight. That was the last thing she needed. The tabby sighed in relief to see what the situation really was. Shaking her head, she trotted back to Felix. "It's nothing to worry about. They're just playing that silly tug-of-war game dogs do. As if fighting over something is a game." She snorted scornfully.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Willow tugged and pulled on the toy for a minute then suddenly had a great idea. She gave one last really hard pull on the chew toy then let go of it. She grinned, watching Otto's reaction to the sudden lack of resistance to his pulling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

Otto was caught off-guard when Willow let go of the toy, and since he was still pulling, he lost his balance and tumbled to the floor, dropping the chew toy in the process. He came up grinning and said, "Good one, Willow! You really got me there!" Robert Jr. came in the room just then. Seeing the chew toy, he grabbed it before Otto could pick it up again, and he held it over Otto's head enticingly as he asked, "Hey Otto, you wanna play fetch? Huh? You wanna play fetch?" Otto didn't need to understand the young human's words to know what the young human wanted, and so Otto barked enthusiastically to indicate that he was up for a game of fetch. As Robert Jr. started towards the backyard, Otto said to Willow, "You're invited too. There's only one toy, though, which means that we'll have to race for it!"  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

"Uh oh! Time to go!" Felix said when he caught sight of a human approaching, "I'll see you later tonight." Having said that, Felix quickly scampered across the yard, jumped to the top of the fence, and hopped down on the far side. He guessed that he had managed to get away without the dogs seeing him because he heard no barking dogs. Felix decided to kill some time by looking for food in the dumpster behind that one building that the humans were always going in and out of. (7-Eleven store)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 am
User Image

Missy glanced back to see what had made Felix so jumpy. She looked annoyed at the human. She'd been having a good conversation! Sighing, she turned back to Felix, watching him leave. "Bye!" She called after him then hurried to get out of the way of the dogs. She rolled her eyes as they went past her. They were such silly creatures.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

Willow laughed, watching him fall down. "Gotcha!" She said with a grin. Seeing the human come into the room, she perked up her ears. She knew what he was going to do when he picked up the toy and she barked excitedly, wanting to play too. "I'm gonna get it first!" She told Otto, pleased by his invitation. She raced after the human, ignoring the cat as she went outside. She circled the human excitedly, barking at him to throw it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

"That's what you think!" Otto replied to Willow with more bravado than confidence. To tell the truth, they were evenly matched, and so there was no telling which of them will grab the toy first on each throw. Of course the thrill of the chase was more important. He paid no attention to the cat as he followed Robert Jr. out of the house, and eagerly circled him as well. Once Robert had walked to one side of the yard, he waved the toy in the air for a moment and then threw it to the far side of the yard. Otto promptly launched after it, keeping his eyes on the toy as it flew through the air and landed on the ground.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Willow stood on her back legs as Robert held the toy up, whining eagerly for him to throw it. She yipped happily when he did, spinning around quickly to land on all four paws. She dug in and raced after the toy, barking the entire time. She dove for the toy and managed to snag it a half second before Otto did. She pranced happily, chewing on it for a moment before trotting back to Robert. Her tail and head were up, proud of herself as she dropped the toy at his feet.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff