Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
The New Arrival (DaveyxLucky) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

"Dogs are just too hyper, Felix stated plainly, "The only thing that I find to be more annoying than a dog's constant hyperactivity is his 'I'm man's best friend!' attitude. I'm like... chill out, dude, and give it a rest!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:00 am
User Image

Willow shook her head in amazement. She nuzzled Otto comfortingly. "Maybe your owners will do that thing so she can't have kittens?" She suggested, trying to cheer him up a bit. "Or maybe she'll come to her senses and realize he's bad."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

Missy made a disgusted sound. "Why would they want to be man's best friend or whatever? Humans are there to serve us." She said like the queen she thought she was. "They're good for getting what you need, but why slobber up to them?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

"I'm not going to count on the second thing happening. Have you ever known a cat to be sensible about anything?" Otto said in return, "As for your first idea, hopefully my owners are already planning to do it. Too bad I can't suggest it to them."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

"When you're right, you're right! And you are absolutely right!" Felix said in agreement. Of course he was taking her word for it. Since he had been born a stray, he had never owned a human, let alone an entire family like Missy now owned. While he did enjoy the wild and care-free lifestyle of a stray, there were times when it would have been nice to have someone shove a bowl of food in front of his face on a regular basis.

((OOC: Here's another amusing picture for you. He did it))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

Willow snorted with laughter. "You're right. Cat's are never sensible." She shook her head then added in, "Hopefully your owners are smart but humans can be strange." She sounded slightly doubtful. She flicked her tail dismissively.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

((Poor puppy. xD Gonna be blamed for everything.))

Missy moved to lay on her belly, tail waving slowly as she enjoyed the sunlight. "Well, I will say this for them. They aren't trying to keep me locked up like the kennel place did. I hated that place." A shudder went through her fur.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

Otto nodded in agreement, and then he said, "Hey, I've got a great idea that will teach her Catness a lesson! Let's hide someplace, wait for her to come back, and then give her a big scare!" Of course he was assuming that the cat would be coming back the same way that she had left.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

"I've heard about places like that," Felix said in return, "And I don't like what I've heard! Living in a house can be stifling as it is, but in a cage? No thank you.! Besides, I've heard about this place where sometimes a cat goes in..." Felix paused to glance around, as if he expected to see someone eavesdropping, and he continued in a conspiratorial whisper, "But he never comes out!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

Willow perked up, grinning. "That would teach her a lesson!" She said in amusement. She began looking around the yard, searching for a good hiding place. Her tail was wagging. She loved a good joke, particularly on a cat.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

Missy nodded, her green eyes serious as she turned to look at Felix. "I saw cases like that. Some times, when a cat was too mean for too long, one of the humans would take them away......And then I never saw them again!" She said in a horrified voice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

"The best place to hide will be there," Otto stated while pointing at the large plastic playhouse that the human pups loved to play in, and he continued, "We'll be out of sight, and we can take turns watching for her. We should be able to see her regardless which part of the backyard that she returns to."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

"I wasn't going to say this, but... I'm pretty sure that when something like that happens to a cat, then that poor cat is d... e...d!" Felix stated in return.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

Willow nodded, her tail wagging. She bounded over to the play house eagerly, nudging the door open. She was tall enough that even laying on the ground she could see out the windows easily. She settled down, laying on her belly with her paws tucked up underneath her.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

Missy was shivering now, her silvery fur fluffed out. "Let's talk about something else. I don't want to think about that." She told Felix, half pleading with him. She didn't like to think about how close she'd come to being one of those vanishing cats.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff