Wartorn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm
Daniel frowned, "Where do you stay during the day?" he asked her before noticing Hannah. "Well than show me the goods Hannah or get lost." he said out of patience. He was trying to get information about Mina and had no time for interruptions.

Guinevere slowly came to, feeling a throbbing pain in her ankle. "Mon Dieu." she groaned as she started to sit up. She looked down at her ankle and grimaced, she wouldn't be able to go anywhere very fast for a while. She looked over and noticed her target staring at her. "I guess I should be thanking you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm
The little girl smiled, "Over there." she said, pointing out the door. "A building no one uses."

Dimitri frowned, "You're damn welcome! I hate wasting s**t on other people. If you hadn't had so much ******** pride, maybe you'd be frolicking around happily by now. Now sit your pretty a** there and let me get you water. My anesthetics will dehydrate you like a corpse." he left the room, going to get a canteen of water.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 pm
"Sorry kid didn't mean to offend you, I'm sure you're a real tough gal." Hannah said before turning to Daniel. "I got this." She said handing him the pocket knife, that had three rebel symbol on one side. "It's new and nice and sharp too." She said smiling. "And it's one of those handy pocket knifes with the scissors and the saw like blade and everything, deffinatly not like that cheap one I found a few months ago." She said placing the knife on the bar for Daniel to look at. She smiled and looked at the little girl. "Hey I got this cool doll back at my place if you want it, no one seems to want to buy it and I don't really have a need for it if you want it." She said smiling at the girl.

Nathan panted looking down from the balcony. Where had that girl gone? He climbed down from the balcony carefully. About three feet from the ground he lost his grip and fell on his back in some old crates. "Oooww." Nathan groaned as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm
A short male walked in with his hood up around his face. He glanced around at the occupants of the bar until he spotted Rose. He walked over to her table and sat down across from her. "Here I was thinking you'd be late." The male huffed in annoyance, "I'm never late. Everyone else is always early." Rose rolled her eyes smirking, "So what did you need me to do this time?" He pulled an envelope out of his jacket and slid it across the table. Rose looked at him and picked it up. She pulled out a photo of a ornate dagger and looked at her employer. "Why am I going after this? This is more for decoration that actually fighting." "How many times must I tell you not to question your mission? This is the prized possession of Tania Romanoff who spent the first ten years of her life in Russia before her parents moved the family to the states because they disagreed with the Russian government. I'm not interested in the dagger. Romanoff and I came to an agreement that if someone could get past all her elaborate security around the dagger and present the dagger to her as proof she would give me some data that would prove most useful to me. If you bring me that data you'll get triple what I normally pay you." Rose raised an eyebrow, "That much? Let me guess she's from a wealthy family so she has the best bodyguards money can buy as well as the best security system she could buy as well." The man nodded, "And she's a computer genius. Show me how good you really are." With that he got up and left causing Rose to roll her eyes, Joy. She opened her PDA and started searching this Tania Romanoff.

Dominic polled all his tech resources to gather information on his target while he looked over his close range weapons trying to decide which would be his best option.  

Dragonstar333
Crew

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 am
"How would you like to stay here? It's a lot warmer and if you help me out I'll give you lunch and dinner." he said to the little girl before taking the pocket watch and immediately noticed the rebel symbols. "Are you stupid Hannah? This is a rebel knife, it''s not worth my life to trade it." he said shaking his head and giving it back to her.

Guinevere pouted and waited. She hadn't intended to be rude, it seemed her target brought it out in her. This was going to make her assignment difficult. "You will be nicer to him so you can kill him." she muttered to herself as she sat up fully on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 am
The girl's eyes gleamed when she saw the knife, "Oh please please! Can I have it to give to my big sis? She loves pretty stuff like that." she said, looking at it, "I have stuffs to give if I can have...." she then heard Daniel's offer and a troubled look came to her face, "But...how can big sis find me? She said she was going to tell me a story tonight...my favorite one..."

Dimitri came back with a canteen, tossing it into her lap, "Drink up." he said, sitting back in the chair.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am
Hannah frowned. "Really! Just because its a rebel knife! Why does that matter! Sell it for the metal then!" She said getting angry, the rebel she snatched it off of must have been a noob if she was able to loose him. Hannah crossed her arms glaring at Daniel. "I don't see why it matters if its a rebel knife anyways." She muttered looking away from Daniel.

Nathan sighed looking around the alley for any sign of the thief. "Gwen and Ai are going to kill me if I don't get that knife back this will be the third one I've lost this month." He said pouting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 am
"It matters because I sure as hell don't want to get caught selling it, even for the damn metal." he countered looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Do you even know the punishment for being caught with that? How did you manage to get one off of a rebel anyway?" He looked over at the little girl and smiled, "How about tonight you wait for sister, and tell her about me and my offer, and you can stay here during the day."

Guinevere smiled before picking the canteen up and taking a long drink. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until she felt the first drop of water hit her tongue. She lowered the canteen and looked over at the man. "I'm sorry I was rude earlier. I'm Guinevere." she said as she started fiddling with the canteen. She was supposed to give out an alias, but currently her American ones were burned so she'd have to stick with her real name for now.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am
Hannah sighed. "Just a stupid knife." She muttered. "Her I guess if you want it you can have it." Hannah said sliding the knife to the little girl. "Just be careful and don't hurt yourself." She said smiling. "And. Got it off some guy walking around the market." Hannah told Daniel shrugging.

Nathan looked down the alley way to the right and decided to head down that way. After walking a few feet he saw what looked like an old bar. "Looks like a good place to start." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am
Rose pulled out a notebook and started taking notes on what she'd found out about Romanoff. Well that's an interesting conversation over by bthe bar. To be honest I don't see why it matters if it's a rebel knife or not. I mean I knife a knife and you could always cover up the symbols somehow. Even after a few years americans still manage to confuse me.  

Dragonstar333
Crew

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 pm
The girl took the knife and smiled, "Big sis will be very happy!" she exclaimed. She then looked at Daniel, "Do you think that big sis can stay here too? But...she's a lot different." she murmured.

"Evans." He said with a stern look on his face, "Is there anything else you want, princess? Something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 pm
Daniel nodded, "I'm sure she can stay too if she wants." he said smiling at the little girl. Daniel frowned at Hannah, "You better hope it wasn't one of the higher ups you nicked that off of, or it's your head." he warned before reaching down and pulling out some glasses to wipe out.

Guinevere shrugged and took another drink of water. "Other than the name of a place I could stay at for a few days no. I have food in my bag." she said looking around for it and frowning when she didn't immediately see it. "Where is my bag?"  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm
The little girl smiled, "Yay! Big sis can stay!" she exclaimed cheerfully. Little did she know her 'big sister', or Ai, was watching closely but from a distance. She smiled smally before going to a place to eat.

Dimitri was eating an apple, holding up her bag, "You mean this bag?" he asked, his mouth partly full. "As for leaving, I don't think that's a good idea for that ankle. I have no crutches for handicapped bitches."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 pm
Hannah sighed. "That would be cool if it was someone high up! Can you imagine how good that would make me!" She said grinning before waving her hand. "Was some loser lost him in the alleys, he likes to trip over his own feet I doubt he is even a real rebel." She said laughing.

Nathan walked up to the bar and opened the door looking around. "You!" He said pointing at Hannah. Hannah looked up at the man. "Sorry do I know you?" She asked smiling innocently.  

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Rose smirked to herself under her curtain of hair as she heard some guy cry "You!" and figured that was probably the guy that the pickpocket had taken the knife from or stolen something else. I hope she doesn't notice me as I'd rather not have to deal with her attitude again.  
Roleplaying Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff