Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 am
Angel walked over to stand next to the counter. "Protection with words can be just as effective as with a sword or gun." he walked over and stood directly in front of her, he looked into her eyes through his mask. "Those who will sit idley by during times of oppression are those who die first during the wars that follow. Remember that my dear girl, there are forces in motion that you are unaware of I fear. Also I believe you have the heart deep down to. Stand up for a cause, and if you ever feel you must defend yourself you may only find me, and I'd happily train you." he tipped his hat

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 am
"Well where can I find you if I want to be trained?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 am
Angel walked over to his table and picked up the paper. "You can find me by following the war my new friend. But I will stop by from time to time, I rather like the environment inside this little Cafè." he looked about at the welcoming atmosphere of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
"Ok, I look forward to serving you again Mister." She said bowing. The questioned, "How do you know I won't turn around and give this information to Dark-kun though?" She tilted her head slightly curious to hear the response.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 am
He turned to face her. "because I feel you want to be free, and I'm your best chance for that, also because your mister Dark, isn't long for this world." he tipped his hat and went for the door, to notice some individuals walking in.

User Image
Alex walked into the Cafè behind Moka, he saw the man "is that him?" he whispered to Moka.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 am
Yukito bowed to the people coming in. "Welcome to the Cafe." She greeted.

Moka nodded her head. "Yeah, that's him. Ummmm........... Do you have a gun I can borrow or something?" She whispered standing next to him a little nervous and excited to see how this played out.  

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 am
Angel recognized Moka. "aww, ms. Moka, it's a pleasure to see you again," he tipped his hat and saw Alex, he could sense the hostility and put his hand under his cloak, grasping his Hatchet. "may I help you two?"

User Image

Alex reached into his belt and pulled out his revolver hand handed it behind his back to Moka and whispered. "only if I need help." he stepped foward. "Yes you can help me by telling me what you know about the bombing downtown.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am
Moka nodded her head to Alex. "Ok, I'll be your back up." She whispered putting the gun in her sash with her hand ready to pull it out at any second. "It's nice to see you too Angel" She replied.

"Please no fighting in here." Yukito said standing in between everyone.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 am

User Image

Keisoke : Keisoke was at the back door he had changed into his true form
before he came here " they won't recognize me in this form that much I'm sure
of
" Keisoke thought when he saw the girl stand between them he thought
" Crap there going to get that girl hurt i got to get her out .." Keisoke ran
inside grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her outside" stay out here i don't
think you'll be able to stop them Miss
" Keisoke said

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

Agnella strolled into the room. She wore a few bruises and bleeding on her body because she barely escaped an explosion as she was making a delivery. She was surprised to see so many people in the cafe. Agnella walked through the crowd and took a seat at front table that was in perfect view of the group.
"So what about that explosion?" Agnella commented all optimistic trying to lighten up the mood.  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am
Angel felt the tension in the room, he didnt lift his gaze form Alex, he knew the man was Keisoke, but hecdidntcsay anything as to not give him away, he watched as the injured girl walked in. "Now is not the place nor time my friend, if you wish to try and kill me, then wait your turn, there is a war on." he kept his hand on his hatchet,

User Image
Alex looked at the injured figure that had limped in. "ow geeze, let me help you," he ushered her over to a table, "Moka help her if you can." he glared back at Angel. "then where is the place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm
Moka walked over to the girl. "Ok, what I'm about to do isn't drinking your blood! I'm gonna give you some of my blood to help you heal! This by no means will turn you into a Vampire! Is that alright miss?" She stated sitting next to her.

~Outside~
"Thank you Sir." Yukito said bowing to Kiesoke.  

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 pm
"Uh sure go ahead i guess." Nell nodded. She was in the middle of taking out bandages but then put them back into her bah that hung over her shoulder. She turned to the other man. "Wait war? Now? Hmm i thought this was just random bombing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 pm
"You're gonna feel a light sting" Moka warned as she bit the girl's neck. She quickly did it and pulled her fangs out. "There you go Miss! You're all better now!" She said smiling.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Angel nodded, "yes, a war, the bombing was an act of violence by one of the sides, it was quit the tradgety, as you could tell." he tipped his hat to the woman,

User Image

Alex didn't believe the story, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Angel. "lier, it was you. Moka told me everything, you killed so many innocent people."  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff