Submit

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 am
Since Inara Left I was left with some foxes. One of which I dont really feel like self rping, so I decided to open this thing

Its an RP contest-go figure

The girl your all competing to co-own?
User Image

I really dont feel up to the solo rping of her and her mate so again Im holding this in order to find the right person to co-own her with.

Prompts info and rules after the jump

opens:Soon
closes:valentines day midnight  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 am
Information

Flora:
but heres the best reference I can give you
Lifemating RP

Family:

Mate:User ImageAurum:Floras mate, hes a daeva who years ago was mated to a tribe elder, Rinko. who died due to conflict with another nearby tribe. His daughters all he has to remember her, and Flora are the thing he places above all else, A loving father and mate, he stands by floras side No matter what.

step daughters:User ImageHanako: Aurums daughter from his past mating who detests her entire family. she doesnt associate with Aurum much.

User Image:Hiyoko is The leader of the Shinku tribe, and the daughter who spends the most time with her father and Flora, despite them not being members she has 4 sons 2 of which are currently tribe members.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 am
Rules:

1)dont give me a novel(reno does not like to read long entries)
2)dont write me a kids book either(I dont want to see an entry thats 2 sentences either show some effort, just dont kill yourself)
3)No complaining or whing or begging. If you do this at any point whether it be in your entry or via skype or PM or whatever I will disqualify you in a heartbeat.
4)Flora and Aurum are to remained lifemated (unless I agree to break them however at that point you are to relinquish all control of flora back to me)
6)I dont care that I skipped rule 5 Just go with it
7) These 2 are to be Rp'ed- they have one done already I would like it if they could rp still.
8 )I reserve the right to reclaim Flora if I feel the winner is not holding up their end.
9) If you have a question PM me

Rights of co-owning(copied from zanshins thread

As a co-owner, you will be allowed to:
-RP the fox with whomever you’d like
-get half of the babies the couple has

As a co-owner you will not be allowed to:

-break the mating, without my permission note this will also terminate your ownership of flora
-crack breed the fox
-mate the fox with anyone else if the couple isn’t officially lifemated yet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am
Prompt and entry skele

prompt:
1)Its the anniversary of Aurums ex-mates death and hes really sad how would flora cheer him up?
2)Flora got separated from her mate, and is alone, she runs into another fox she doesnt know, what would she do?
3)free prompt-If chosen please write describe the situation next to the prompt number

skeleton for entry
[color=green][b]I wanna try to pick the flower girl[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]your username
[b]Prompt you have selected[/b]:again if three specify the situation you are using
[b]why do you want this:[/b]Use this to show me you want this thing.
[b]Do you agree to the terms of this contest:[/b]all terms are in the rules[/color]

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 am
Entry's

None yet mad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am
were open

go go go go!!!

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 pm
I wanna try to pick the flower girl
Name: Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird
Prompt you have selected: Its the anniversary of Aurums ex-mates death and hes really sad how would flora cheer him up?
why do you want this: Because they need each-other...
Do you agree to the terms of this contest:Indeed

Having learned important dates fairly well, though it had seemed to come far too soon, the day her large Winged Mate;s former Mate had died was upon them, she knew he was going to be sad, who wouldn't be? But thinking back on everything she knew about him this was something he needed to be cheered up after, she helped arrange some flowers for him to take and though she walked with him she did not step food on the ground in which the other female was buried out of respect mostly. Once he was done there though she just shifted "I.. I have... a surprise for you..." with that said she decided to try and treat him to something she knew he liked. Once she took him out into a more open area he'd see a small pile of wood, gripping the dry twig from the top on purpose she walked back to him, using his flames to light it before using it on the small construct. She looked back over to him slowly now "I... remember you said that.. you liked.. small fires..." of course she couldn't make the stars shoot across the sky but if she could, she would. Sitting down in front of the fire she looked him over "Mm... I know this is a hard time for you... But I don't think she would want you to be sad... I.... i know I don't want you to be sad" he had helped her and right now, she was going to help him the only way she could think of.

(I gave it a shot)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 am
I wanna try to pick the flower girl
Name:Moonie
Prompt you have selected: Anniversary
why do you want this:Cause I like Orange-Sherbet Smoothie 'Daevas
Do you agree to the terms of this contest:Nope. Not at all.

Flora woke up rather early. She let out a deep sigh, she knew what today was, and it wasn't a very happy occasion. She looked over at the large fox, who luckily was still sleeping. She had a feeling Hiyoko wouldn't be too happy about today either, despite it being her birthday as well. She wants him to remember her, but... she didn't want him to be sad.

Then an idea struck her. A Birthday Party! She ran off to get Hiyo, dragging her back to be with Aurum. Flora even snagged some treats for the occasion! She was very proud of herself. After their time together Arum and Flora said good-bye to Hiyoko. Once gone Flora took him to a little something she made. It wasn't much, just a little something she had made for Aurum. It was a small garden and in the middle was a rock with a small dedication to Rinko on it. "It's not much. But I thought you would like it." She leaned into Aurum hoping he'd like it.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am
The contest is being extended til valentines day

as we only recieved 2 entries Id like to try to get a few more in before I make a real decision.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:35 pm
and since nobody entered and only one person who entered even comes on anymore I dont have much choice in the matter...(JKJK_)

Moon gets the girl.

X Moon Fighter X

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash