[PRP] Bro Time (Jua Bwana x Rynskald) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:11 am
"Scared?" He asked with a raise of a brow. "If you want to become strong, the first step is to get rid of any type of fear you might have." He simply said as they reached a good spot, he stopped. It wasn't like he wouldn't be close, but he didn't want the cub to know that. It'd kinda defeat the purpose of this little drill.

He shrugged the idea of the cubs mother. "Females in the pride really don't have much say in what happens." He said with a smirk, "once you're older, you'll understand that a male's word is much more important than that of a female." At least in the pride. It was all that mattered. Which was probably why he failed so much to seduce females outside of the pride. He really needed to work on that part.

"More or less." He said looking down at the cub. "It's not that hard, really. Just stay away from anything that has teeth or a stinger." It was pretty basic, but hey, what could happen? He'd be close by, if the cub were to scream, he'd be there before any real danger happened. He knew he couldn't leave the cub completely alone, what if something were to happen involving a outsider of the pride? He'd have some issues to deal with then.

"What do you say?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 am
"I never said I was scared," Bwana said quickly, his eyes narrowing. Scared, huh? Worried, maybe, but scared? He'd show him. The sun was already starting to set. It would just be a few hours, he told himself.

"Fine," he said as he held his head up a bit higher. "I'll show you." And himself. This would be a good test to see how he did, on his own in a dangerous environment, without his mother. He turned his back on his brother as he headed out a bit further just to prove his point and, once he found a nice, scorpion-less area, sat down.

Blue eyes watched the sun set and, as it settled past the horizon, heard the nightlife start to buzz. Bugs and small mammals and all sorts of things were just starting to wake up. Maybe if one of those little critters ran by he'd have a midnight snack.

[ Lady Kiya ]

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm
Rynskald almost wanted to say that it didn't matter what he said, it was the actions he showed, but he refrained. It was better not to anger the cub, and keep his mind open. When one was angry, things didn't go quite as well. He had learned that the hard way when he was younger.

He gave a nod when the leopard said he'd do it. Good, it was better that he agreed to it than being completely forced. "I'll come fetch you in the the morning then." He turned without another word. He already had the perfect spot to hide and watch. He didn't wait for the cub to say anything more, and made his way to that secret spot. He didn't want anything bad to happen, and it would be up to him to stop it if something did.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am
Bwana watched the adult walk away and tried to squish the fear that welled up inside him. He knew it was dangerous out here, but he also knew he wasn't an idiot. He could avoid any danger very easily: by staying awake and keeping an eye out for it.

The night passed slowly for the little leopard, but he did a good job in staying awake. A few times scorpions and other dangerous bugs crossed his path, and he was terrified, but he managed to evade them without getting stung. He found a rock to stand on that helped him keep an eye out for any bugs that might try to creep up on him, as well as bigger leopards, cheetahs, or lions that might roam around in the rouge lands.

Finally the sun began to rise. Bwana yawned and blinked sleepily, but didn't budge from his rock. He had to wait here for Rynskald to return, after all.

[ Lady Kiya ]

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out