Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Hi there!! biggrin I'm actually in Calgary and have been for most of my life, i was born in Quebec though ^.^ Thankyou so much!!

I wouldn't woory about what people have to say about you. I cosplay and go out to malls and on the streets with friends just for fun. People give us looks but honestly i do not care at all because i know it is something i like to do and haters gonna hate. I get so many pictures when i am out in it as well it really makes my day ^_^ I really would like to see your Malon cosplay if you do it biggrin

Good choice as well, except Kafei scares me O_O lol
Aw man, Calgary's a gorgeous city, although, I've only seen the pictures my parents took when they were living there in the 80's (if my mom didn't get home sick of Ontario, I'd probably be living there now, haha. But I'm most likely heading out to Vancouver after college is done if I can't find a studio to work for around here). No problem!

It's so much easier said than done, haha. I endured too many years of bullying to have the confidence level of most cosplayers, so for now, I just admire the work and dedication of other. But so help me god, I will get super successful and show those ******** up. (Especially some teachers too. Southwestern Ontario has horrible elementary school teachers).

I think I liked him most as a kid because his hair was purple. Now I think just part of me wants to see the ending wedding scene in a different point of view, haha.

Calgary is great when we can actually tell the weather...because here it could be Christmas and 25 degrees Celsius or it could be Spring and snowing or very cold rain O_O That's to bad because the cosplay community here is HUGE!

Oh trust me, i have been bullied my whole life and i still am until this day but what i tell myself all the time is they can go **** themselves because i ain't dealing with their ****. I cosplay because it is a hobby and it is something fun to do, why waste your time bullying a guy who just doesn't give a **** about what they have to say. The school's here are ok.

Ya the wedding would be interesting to see it in a different point of view haha but he still will always scare me for a unknown reason XD
Haha, oh man, my parent's friends complain about that all the time when we Skype them, haha. It's a lot nicer than Ottawa has been. Everyone else is getting snow and I'm just sitting here all sad an jealous because I really want the canal to open their skating rink. The community seems big here, but I haven't looked into it yet (my downstairs neighbour actually makes cosplays as a side job, so I might commission her once I lose all the weight I want to lose).

The worst bullying I have to put up with now is: "Yeah, but you're too fat to go out with me." And now I pretty much shrug it off because I'm realizing all of the guys I've ever crushed on and have been rejected by are really stupid because they're missing out on this incredible opportunity to be with someone as great as me. But, for now I'll publish my comic book, move out west and have an indoor water slide that leads to an indoor swimming pool with a hot tub attached, where I watch cartoons all day and play video games and drink hot chocolate.

Maybe it's the eyes. O 3O

Lol yaaaa well we get snow and then it all melts in one day like today O_O I try to go to the skating rink near my house but it keeps melting UGH! Yay for Skype XD The only problem i have about the Cosplay/Otaku community here is that there are waaaaaay to many Homestuck fans and not enough Bronies ahha XD

I completely agree with you as well, i judge people by their personality and not by their looks, it is always misguiding when you judge someone because he/she is "hot" or "cute". It can be real annoying when people do that. My girlfriend doesn't even judge me and it makes me so happy because we get along so well haha ^.^ She was the one that introduced me to Gaia as well lol That house sounds really awesome except for the part where i can't swim >//////<

Possibly but Majora's Mask is kinda freaky in general lol XD
Blagh, I hate when that happens! I love the snow! I was practically born in it! I have to bus half an hour to the heart of the city to get to the giant skating rink, but last year there was only 18 days of it, instead of a whole season. D: Ugh, I hate Homestuck, it makes absolutely no sense. I can handle Bronies though. I'd rather listen a fully grown man talk about a show for girls than listen about how I'm just like Eridan or whatever because I was born in February. What the hell is an Eridan even?? And yes, Skype is brilliant, it doesn't crash on my mac, haha.

That's pretty much how I've been judged my entire life, haha. But I'm not bothered by the fact I've never had a boyfriend. I have slightly high standards when it comes to men (like how I'd prefer he's older than me, can make me laugh so hard that chocolate milk comes out of my nose and that he's kind of chubby, but still a little muscular. Oh, and he has to like video games, body modification and comic books). My roommate judges the hell out of me, but she has to live with me and watch me eat the weird things I do, haha (ketchup and rice is seriously the best).

That's probably why it's my favourite game, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Hi there!! biggrin I'm actually in Calgary and have been for most of my life, i was born in Quebec though ^.^ Thankyou so much!!

I wouldn't woory about what people have to say about you. I cosplay and go out to malls and on the streets with friends just for fun. People give us looks but honestly i do not care at all because i know it is something i like to do and haters gonna hate. I get so many pictures when i am out in it as well it really makes my day ^_^ I really would like to see your Malon cosplay if you do it biggrin

Good choice as well, except Kafei scares me O_O lol
Aw man, Calgary's a gorgeous city, although, I've only seen the pictures my parents took when they were living there in the 80's (if my mom didn't get home sick of Ontario, I'd probably be living there now, haha. But I'm most likely heading out to Vancouver after college is done if I can't find a studio to work for around here). No problem!

It's so much easier said than done, haha. I endured too many years of bullying to have the confidence level of most cosplayers, so for now, I just admire the work and dedication of other. But so help me god, I will get super successful and show those ******** up. (Especially some teachers too. Southwestern Ontario has horrible elementary school teachers).

I think I liked him most as a kid because his hair was purple. Now I think just part of me wants to see the ending wedding scene in a different point of view, haha.

Calgary is great when we can actually tell the weather...because here it could be Christmas and 25 degrees Celsius or it could be Spring and snowing or very cold rain O_O That's to bad because the cosplay community here is HUGE!

Oh trust me, i have been bullied my whole life and i still am until this day but what i tell myself all the time is they can go **** themselves because i ain't dealing with their ****. I cosplay because it is a hobby and it is something fun to do, why waste your time bullying a guy who just doesn't give a **** about what they have to say. The school's here are ok.

Ya the wedding would be interesting to see it in a different point of view haha but he still will always scare me for a unknown reason XD
Haha, oh man, my parent's friends complain about that all the time when we Skype them, haha. It's a lot nicer than Ottawa has been. Everyone else is getting snow and I'm just sitting here all sad an jealous because I really want the canal to open their skating rink. The community seems big here, but I haven't looked into it yet (my downstairs neighbour actually makes cosplays as a side job, so I might commission her once I lose all the weight I want to lose).

The worst bullying I have to put up with now is: "Yeah, but you're too fat to go out with me." And now I pretty much shrug it off because I'm realizing all of the guys I've ever crushed on and have been rejected by are really stupid because they're missing out on this incredible opportunity to be with someone as great as me. But, for now I'll publish my comic book, move out west and have an indoor water slide that leads to an indoor swimming pool with a hot tub attached, where I watch cartoons all day and play video games and drink hot chocolate.

Maybe it's the eyes. O 3O

Lol yaaaa well we get snow and then it all melts in one day like today O_O I try to go to the skating rink near my house but it keeps melting UGH! Yay for Skype XD The only problem i have about the Cosplay/Otaku community here is that there are waaaaaay to many Homestuck fans and not enough Bronies ahha XD

I completely agree with you as well, i judge people by their personality and not by their looks, it is always misguiding when you judge someone because he/she is "hot" or "cute". It can be real annoying when people do that. My girlfriend doesn't even judge me and it makes me so happy because we get along so well haha ^.^ She was the one that introduced me to Gaia as well lol That house sounds really awesome except for the part where i can't swim >//////<

Possibly but Majora's Mask is kinda freaky in general lol XD
Blagh, I hate when that happens! I love the snow! I was practically born in it! I have to bus half an hour to the heart of the city to get to the giant skating rink, but last year there was only 18 days of it, instead of a whole season. D: Ugh, I hate Homestuck, it makes absolutely no sense. I can handle Bronies though. I'd rather listen a fully grown man talk about a show for girls than listen about how I'm just like Eridan or whatever because I was born in February. What the hell is an Eridan even?? And yes, Skype is brilliant, it doesn't crash on my mac, haha.

That's pretty much how I've been judged my entire life, haha. But I'm not bothered by the fact I've never had a boyfriend. I have slightly high standards when it comes to men (like how I'd prefer he's older than me, can make me laugh so hard that chocolate milk comes out of my nose and that he's kind of chubby, but still a little muscular. Oh, and he has to like video games, body modification and comic books). My roommate judges the hell out of me, but she has to live with me and watch me eat the weird things I do, haha (ketchup and rice is seriously the best).

That's probably why it's my favourite game, haha.

Ouch that sucks haha it takes me 2 minutes to get to my outdoor ice rink here XD I have no idea about anything in Homestuck...i just don't like it! I'm a huge Brony by the way lol and the show is not only for girls razz My Mac is pretty good, i got Skype, Minecraft, Starcraft 2: Wings Of Liberty and a few other games and it doesn't crash ^.^

Judging is just the worst. I hate when people judge for anything really because the person isn't going to change to your liking so they need to deal with it razz :O I'm not the only one that likes Ketchup and Rice?? WOOOOO!!!

Yep! Majora's Mask is the best game created out of the whole Zelda series ^.^  

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
It's all because I chose to live near my college, rather than downtown, haha (but downtown's rent is hell expensive. @_@) People've tried to explain it to me, but I'm just not interested in reading over 5000 chapters. It'd take me less time to get caught up in Naruto than Homestuck and I haven't read or watched Naruto in almost 6 years. Haha, my friend's slowly getting me into it, when I got home for the break, she has both seasons on her computer, so I might spend a day or two at her place watching it (I got to the first two episodes, then got heavily distracted by Adventure Time, Gravity Falls and Korra, haha). I wanna get Slender, but I'm way too scared to actually download it. Ill wait for my friend to do it. My mac holds up pretty well for games, but I have to save it's hard drive for my college years, because I have to have multiple animations and stuff on it. @_@ At least until I get my 2TB external this summer.

Yeah! And besides, you just never know who your future boss might be. So ya gotta watch what you say, because that weird kid who liked cartoons and had a creative mind when it came to problem solving might be the one who judges whether or not you get a salary for the next 20-40 years. FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY WEIRD FOODS! I actually have to start asking Torina what she likes to eat, because she might be visiting me this summer and I'm super excited, and I wanna make sure I'm a good host. @_@ I've already bought pillows and sheets just incase she does end up coming (though, I do have other guests staying over, so if she ends up unable to make it here, then I'm not at a total loss, haha).

Forever my favourite. Though, I haven't played all of the games. I still need to play Seasons/Ages, Link's Awakening, Spirit Tracks and finish A Link to the Past and Phantom Hourglass. (But I have so many other video games to finish too. ; A ; I need more time, gah).

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff