Submit

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Here's a question that i thought may be interesting to post...if there was a live action Zelda movie, which character would you be most excited to see in the movie?

To be honest i think mine would be either Ganon or Imp Midna  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:06 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
Here's a question that i thought may be interesting to post...if there was a live action Zelda movie, which character would you be most excited to see in the movie?

I would like to see who they'd use to play Fierce Deity Link... As I myself have yet to find a perfect candidate for this cosplay. I come slightly close, just not the correct height and I'm not that white... I'm only Russian.  

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Zero Destructor
Dark_LinkOOT64

I would like to see who they'd use to play Fierce Deity Link... As I myself have yet to find a perfect candidate for this cosplay. I come slightly close, just not the correct height and I'm not that white... I'm only Russian.

That is very interesting because my next cosplay that i am currently going to be working on is Dark Fierce Deity Link, the Shadow Of Fierce Deity...I am going to try and transform my current Dark Link cosplay into something better biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
Zero Destructor
Dark_LinkOOT64

That is very interesting because my next cosplay that i am currently going to be working on is Dark Fierce Deity Link, the Shadow Of Fierce Deity...I am going to try and transform my current Dark Link cosplay into something better biggrin

You gotta have certain physique to do it. I was lifting weights and working out for nearly two years before I did my costume.  

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:16 pm
Zero Destructor
Dark_LinkOOT64
Zero Destructor
Dark_LinkOOT64

You gotta have certain physique to do it. I was lifting weights and working out for nearly two years before I did my costume.

Well not exactly, i am not the most ripped guy out there lol you just got to have some skill in the cosplay making industry ^.^ Here is a picture of my current Dark Link razz https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151203413232070&set=a.443011767069.225104.641072069&type=1&theater  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64

That is some good cosplay! I'm jealous~

Assassin Smu

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64

Well not exactly, i am not the most ripped guy out there lol you just got to have some skill in the cosplay making industry ^.^ Here is a picture of my current Dark Link razz
Bwahaha,]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151203413232070&set=a.443011767069.225104.641072069&type=1&theater
Bwahaha, I'm such a creep, but hello my fellow Canadian! I'm currently shacked up in Ottawa for college.
And you have quite the excellent cosplay going on.

Unfortunately, I don't have the level of confidence just yet to cosplay properly without the fear of ending up on some weeaboo-bashing site. Though if it ever comes down to it, I'm repeatedly being pestered by a friend to cosplay Malon because of my (dyed) red hair and other extremities I won't mention, haha.

And if there were ever a live action movie or television show, I'd love to see Kafei and Anju. I just have no idea which actor I'd like to see portray them. @_@

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 pm
-Smutek-
Dark_LinkOOT64

Thankyou so much ^.^ took me 2 months to make biggrin  

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:13 pm
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Well not exactly, i am not the most ripped guy out there lol you just got to have some skill in the cosplay making industry ^.^ Here is a picture of my current Dark Link razz
Bwahaha,]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151203413232070&set=a.443011767069.225104.641072069&type=1&theater
Bwahaha, I'm such a creep, but hello my fellow Canadian! I'm currently shacked up in Ottawa for college.

Unfortunately, I don't have the level of confidence just yet to cosplay properly without the fear of ending up on some weeaboo-bashing site. Though if it ever comes down to it, I'm repeatedly being pestered by a friend to cosplay Malon because of my (dyed) red hair and other extremities I won't mention, haha.

And if there were ever a live action movie or television show, I'd love to see Kafei and Anju. I just have no idea which actor I'd like to see portray them. @_@

Hi there!! biggrin I'm actually in Calgary and have been for most of my life, i was born in Quebec though ^.^ Thankyou so much!!

I wouldn't woory about what people have to say about you. I cosplay and go out to malls and on the streets with friends just for fun. People give us looks but honestly i do not care at all because i know it is something i like to do and haters gonna hate. I get so many pictures when i am out in it as well it really makes my day ^_^ I really would like to see your Malon cosplay if you do it biggrin

Good choice as well, except Kafei scares me O_O lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
-Smutek-
Dark_LinkOOT64

Woooow! I was Link for halloween a couple years back. Took me a whole 30 minutes to make. I borrowed a lot of items from a friend (bow and arrows, master sword and even the deku shield)
I didn't have the ears so I used witches noses which I bought from a local store xD they fit perfectly!
Sadly a lot of people aren't familiar with the Zelda series and they thought I was Peter Pan -___-;
I don't think I have any photos of it either which is sad cause I looked so epic~

Assassin Smu

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Hi there!! biggrin I'm actually in Calgary and have been for most of my life, i was born in Quebec though ^.^ Thankyou so much!!

I wouldn't woory about what people have to say about you. I cosplay and go out to malls and on the streets with friends just for fun. People give us looks but honestly i do not care at all because i know it is something i like to do and haters gonna hate. I get so many pictures when i am out in it as well it really makes my day ^_^ I really would like to see your Malon cosplay if you do it biggrin

Aw man, Calgary's a gorgeous city, although, I've only seen the pictures my parents took when they were living there in the 80's (if my mom didn't get home sick of Ontario, I'd probably be living there now, haha. But I'm most likely heading out to Vancouver after college is done if I can't find a studio to work for around here). No problem!

It's so much easier said than done, haha. I endured too many years of bullying to have the confidence level of most cosplayers, so for now, I just admire the work and dedication of other. But so help me god, I will get super successful and show those ******** up. (Especially some teachers too. Southwestern Ontario has horrible elementary school teachers).

I think I liked him most as a kid because his hair was purple. Now I think just part of me wants to see the ending wedding scene in a different point of view, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm
-Smutek-
Dark_LinkOOT64
-Smutek-
Dark_LinkOOT64

Woooow! I was Link for halloween a couple years back. Took me a whole 30 minutes to make. I borrowed a lot of items from a friend (bow and arrows, master sword and even the deku shield)
I didn't have the ears so I used witches noses which I bought from a local store xD they fit perfectly!
Sadly a lot of people aren't familiar with the Zelda series and they thought I was Peter Pan -___-;
I don't think I have any photos of it either which is sad cause I looked so epic~

Haha ya everything of mine was handmade including the sword and shiel which took me a long time to make because i wanted it perfect! yet it isn't even perfect yet lol ^.^  

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Aw man, Calgary's a gorgeous city, although, I've only seen the pictures my parents took when they were living there in the 80's (if my mom didn't get home sick of Ontario, I'd probably be living there now, haha. But I'm most likely heading out to Vancouver after college is done if I can't find a studio to work for around here). No problem!

It's so much easier said than done, haha. I endured too many years of bullying to have the confidence level of most cosplayers, so for now, I just admire the work and dedication of other. But so help me god, I will get super successful and show those ******** up. (Especially some teachers too. Southwestern Ontario has horrible elementary school teachers).

I think I liked him most as a kid because his hair was purple. Now I think just part of me wants to see the ending wedding scene in a different point of view, haha.

Calgary is great when we can actually tell the weather...because here it could be Christmas and 25 degrees Celsius or it could be Spring and snowing or very cold rain O_O That's to bad because the cosplay community here is HUGE!

Oh trust me, i have been bullied my whole life and i still am until this day but what i tell myself all the time is they can go **** themselves because i ain't dealing with their ****. I cosplay because it is a hobby and it is something fun to do, why waste your time bullying a guy who just doesn't give a **** about what they have to say. The school's here are ok.

Ya the wedding would be interesting to see it in a different point of view haha but he still will always scare me for a unknown reason XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Calgary is great when we can actually tell the weather...because here it could be Christmas and 25 degrees Celsius or it could be Spring and snowing or very cold rain O_O That's to bad because the cosplay community here is HUGE!

Oh trust me, i have been bullied my whole life and i still am until this day but what i tell myself all the time is they can go **** themselves because i ain't dealing with their ****. I cosplay because it is a hobby and it is something fun to do, why waste your time bullying a guy who just doesn't give a **** about what they have to say. The school's here are ok.

Ya the wedding would be interesting to see it in a different point of view haha but he still will always scare me for a unknown reason XD
Haha, oh man, my parent's friends complain about that all the time when we Skype them, haha. It's a lot nicer than Ottawa has been. Everyone else is getting snow and I'm just sitting here all sad an jealous because I really want the canal to open their skating rink. The community seems big here, but I haven't looked into it yet (my downstairs neighbour actually makes cosplays as a side job, so I might commission her once I lose all the weight I want to lose).

The worst bullying I have to put up with now is: "Yeah, but you're too fat to go out with me." And now I pretty much shrug it off because I'm realizing all of the guys I've ever crushed on and have been rejected by are really stupid because they're missing out on this incredible opportunity to be with someone as great as me. But, for now I'll publish my comic book, move out west and have an indoor water slide that leads to an indoor swimming pool with a hot tub attached, where I watch cartoons all day and play video games and drink hot chocolate.

Maybe it's the eyes. O 3O

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Dark_LinkOOT64

Interesting Raider

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64
Meizzkey
Dark_LinkOOT64

Haha, oh man, my parent's friends complain about that all the time when we Skype them, haha. It's a lot nicer than Ottawa has been. Everyone else is getting snow and I'm just sitting here all sad an jealous because I really want the canal to open their skating rink. The community seems big here, but I haven't looked into it yet (my downstairs neighbour actually makes cosplays as a side job, so I might commission her once I lose all the weight I want to lose).

The worst bullying I have to put up with now is: "Yeah, but you're too fat to go out with me." And now I pretty much shrug it off because I'm realizing all of the guys I've ever crushed on and have been rejected by are really stupid because they're missing out on this incredible opportunity to be with someone as great as me. But, for now I'll publish my comic book, move out west and have an indoor water slide that leads to an indoor swimming pool with a hot tub attached, where I watch cartoons all day and play video games and drink hot chocolate.

Maybe it's the eyes. O 3O

Lol yaaaa well we get snow and then it all melts in one day like today O_O I try to go to the skating rink near my house but it keeps melting UGH! Yay for Skype XD The only problem i have about the Cosplay/Otaku community here is that there are waaaaaay to many Homestuck fans and not enough Bronies ahha XD

I completely agree with you as well, i judge people by their personality and not by their looks, it is always misguiding when you judge someone because he/she is "hot" or "cute". It can be real annoying when people do that. My girlfriend doesn't even judge me and it makes me so happy because we get along so well haha ^.^ She was the one that introduced me to Gaia as well lol That house sounds really awesome except for the part where i can't swim >//////<

Possibly but Majora's Mask is kinda freaky in general lol XD  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces