Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Carmilla's Realm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

{In the forest}

Kim walked out of the shadows not far from Albert. "how did he get here.... " Kim asked herself as she walked over to him. "tell me something, are you lost? or are you just trying to get yourself killed by what lurks in these woods..." Kim asked knowing that Albert wouldn't notice that it was her because of the change she went through while trapped here and everything that had happen before she came here. "I can take you to a safe spot for the time being if you'd like..." Kim offered as she stood about 3ft away from him. Kim grabbed a small pouch from underneath her cloak and tossed it to him. "you must be hungry this place can take alot out of a person just by wondering around..." Kim said as she turned around and started walking away. "you coming or are you going to try finding your own way around..." Kim asked.

{Back in Shadow town}

User Image

The old man looked at Lin when she came up asking for a needle. "of course please come in come in, all are welcome here anytime..." The old man said as he waved to come in as he walked inside. he went over to a small table a grabbed a needle and a string and walked over to Lin handing them to her. "if you want i can do it for you, that's why i'm here.." The old man said nicely. "seat anywhere you want young man..." The old man said. The old man walked over to his chair and sat down. "so tell me, what happen i thought you went to the castle what made you return here?" The old man asked as he waited for Lin to answer or Rene to ask her questions.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

LethalGin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 pm
Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

LethalGin

Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme

User Image
Lin stepped inside and took the needle and thread given to her. Rummaging through a cabinet, she found a bottle of low shelf vodka and poured a bit into her hand before dragging the threaded needle through it to sterilize it. She sat down and began to sew up the gash in her leg. She then drew her dagger and hobbled to the kitchen. She turned on the stove and heated her dagger’s blade. Once it was hot enough, she placed a rolled up towel in her mouth and placed the blade to the gash and held it there until the wound was closed. She did not scream, but she bit hard as her face contorted in pain. She sat panting and heard a ringing. She pulled her cell out of her shirt. “I get service here?” She answered and found out it was her girlfriend.

“Hēi, qīn'ài de. Duìbùqǐ, yǒuyī pīn, wǒ hūnle guòqù zhīhòu, fāhuī zìjǐ, xiànzài wǒ bù zhīdào wǒ shì zěnme lái dào zhèlǐ de tíngliú zài yīxiē fèihuà kǒng bùzháo cūn hòu bùzháo cūn. Měi gèrén chúle yīgè nǚrén hé yīgè lǎo nánrén shì wánquán wúyòng de. Bùyào dānxīn, wǒ huì zhǎodào yītiáo chūlù. Wǒ huì hǎole, wǒ zǒng shì hěn bùshì ma? Nǐ kàn, wǒ dé shùzì de fāngshì líkāi zhèlǐ. Wǒ huì dǎ diànhuà gěi nǐ, dāng wǒ zǒuchū. Hǎo ba, wǒ yě ài nǐ, qīn'ài de. (Hey sweetie. Sorry, there was a fight, I blacked out after over exerting myself, and now I am stuck in some s**t hole village in the middle of nowhere with no idea how I got here. Everyone except for one woman and an old man are totally useless. Don't worry, I’ll find a way out. I’ll be ok, I always am aren't I? Look, I gotta figure a way out of here. I'll call you when I get out. Ok, I love you too sweetie.)”

She hung up and sighed. Her phone beeped a few times before going blank. “Great, now it’s dead. And me without my charger.”
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am
User Image ~A|bert~
Albert turned and saw the woman talking to him, he said to her. "Yeah I am puzzled on where to go..." He calmed down and then when she gave him the pouch. He started eating while he followed her. "I'm coming. He was more relief that he wasn't the only one there, but wondered what is out here that would try to kill them exactly.

Mood: Calm.

Condition: Healthy

Angelbeat123

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

LethalGin

(OOC: )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Nike Vlahakis

x-x-x-x-x-x

He nod in return to the kind old man's offer. Moving from the doorway, he sits in the nearby chair. Reassuring to not disrespect the old man in anyway by refusing his hospitality. Watching the spoil brat go on and about her trouble with technology. He could care less, all that mattered to him was getting out of this place in once piece. It was fascinating that with this few population, that the people managed to live in this realm of chaos. As well as how they were able to get their hands on materials in such harsh environments. Judging from this old man, that most of the people in this town was farmers then actual hunters. Nike watches the both of them cautiously still, one can never be too safe. Hearing something, he steps outside and exits the house. On the verge of wanting to explore, he stops and turns around. Just as he turned around he felt a presence ran pass him. On instinct he ran after this thing.

Entering an unknown area he wandered for a bit, just as he saw a cloaked figure he closed in on the being. Just as he got close enough he was sent flying. It felt as if this thing was sending him somewhere, but he couldn't wuite make out where exactly. The force that was pushing him caused him to go unconscious. When he awoke he stumbled to get on his feet. Holding his head in agony as he scans the area. He was back in Death City for an odd reason. Before him was the church again, Nike slowly backed away from the church and went his ways.

OCC: EXITS sorry meet up with partner.

"I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind."

[ Soul Wave • Normal ]
[ Location • ______
[ Mood • Neutral ]
[ Partner • ______ ]

Azurelostsoul

Angelbeat123

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

lazyusername

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

{In the forest}

Kim stopped by a nearby tree after walking for a bit. "so tell me something... are you a student from the DWMA?. " Kim asked him as she looked in the other direction. "if so how are things at the school?" Kim asked as she started walking again. Kim jumped into the tallest tree nearby and climbed to the top and looked around the skies. "where did it go..." Kim mumbled as she scanned the skyline. Kim let out a small sigh as she jumped back down. "what are you capable of in a fight?..." Kim asked as she stood there waiting for an answer while holding her hood down so it was covering her face completely.

{Back in Shadow town}

User Image

The old man looked at Lin and just shook his head. "it's pointless to complain about small stuff like that, there are other things to complain about like how you plan on staying alive..." The old man said as he stood up and walked over to the window. "anyways why don't you two stay the night, it's almost time for our villages evening meal it would be nice to have some new faces there and maybe you can tell us how things are doing out there.." The old man offered nicely as he looked over his shoulder with a kind smile on his face. "it's up to you..." The old man said trying not to sound pushy.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Abilities:
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)

User Image
Lin glanced at the man. “Look, right now, I am worried about my cousin. She’s ten and alone. She can handle herself in a fight better than most, but I am responsible for her. This was my only way of getting hold of her. It may seem like a small thing to you, but it is a very big deal to me. And as for the invite, might as well. I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. Just, I need a private place to sleep. Can’t get sleep otherwise.”
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 am
User Image ~A|bert~
Albert had a strange feeling about the girl in front of him, but he chose to answer her questions. "Yes I am a student at DWMA and things are pretty good there..." He wonders why she covered her face. And then said to her. "I capable of fighting... Why do you ask?"

Mood: Carious.

Angelbeat123

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

LethalGin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

{In the forest}

Kim shook her head slightly almost unnoticeable as she remembered the first time Albert and her met. "why you ask, it's because we have a pack of wolves coming at us from the northeast. " Kim said turning around facing in that direction before letting out a small sigh. "I want you to keep running in the direction we were walking, and don't fight unless you have no choice.." Kim ordered as she started to walk towards the pack, as she did you could hear the sound of paws running on gravel along with howls every now and then. "Albert... it was nice seeing a familiar face for once, it's been a while since i got trapped here I was starting to forget what it was like out there..." Kim said softly before running off towards the pack. "I need to leave this place, and Carmilla you need to get these students back to the DWMA i'll find my own way out..." Kim thought to herself as she moved on.

{Back in Shadow town}

User Image

The old man looked at Lin and smiled. "well unless your leave this place it's going to be rather pointless to worry about her, i'm sorry but it's hard to think of those out side of this place when your own life is always in danger everywhere you look, thanks to the ruler of this place, we were able to make a truths to have one spot in this whole realm a safe place that no matter what no one who are within these walls will be harmed by her Ghouls... but the wall is mostly to keep out the animals that are always on the hunt for food, but so are we when it comes to meat.... actually we can only get enough meat to feed this whole village for about a week sometimes less..." The old man said as he let out a small sigh. "but lately thanks to a new arrival who appeared a few weeks ago she has been doing all the hunting for us... we've been eating more meat to give us enough strength to stay healthy and active but we have enough fruits, vegetables, grain, and dairy in the far end of Shadow town your welcome to it anytime.." The old man stated as she walked over to the door. "lets go it's about to start..." The old man said as he stepped out and started walking towards the center of Shadow town.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 am
User Image ~A|bert~
Albert was stunned that she knew him and then yells to her. "Wa-wait!!!" He wanted to know who she was now and stunned there for a moment. He did want to get out of there and had no problems taking the other students but he didn't want to leave the woman here by herself. As much as he wanted to go back for her, he started moving the direction of which she told him to go. "Who is she, how does she know about the school, is she gonna be alright?" He asked himself many questions and was thinking this would be a mistake either way rather he choice to disobey her orders, or leave her there. But he kept going.

Mood: Regretful.

Angelbeat123

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

LethalGin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:57 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Abilities:

User Image
Lin laughed at the comment about danger. “Old man, I’m always in danger. So many people hate me, I’m always in a fight. Bunch of idiots really. They hate me for no real reason and attack me when they have no chance. I ignore stupid comments and they act as though I defiled a family grave or something.” Her eyes then narrowed at the mention of the woman. “You know she’s hiding something right? I don’t need my power to see that. Oh well, I guess everyone has a reason to do something stupid.” She sighed and shrugged as the man left the house and she followed behind, lighting up a cigarette as she went.
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

{In the forest}
from the distance, you could hear wolves yelping in pain, along with howls and barks.

{Back in Shadow town}

User Image

The old man looked at Lin and just shrugged. "okay..." The old man said simply as he walked. As you near the center of Shadow town you'll see a giant plaza with benches all around a the grand open space, along with a rather large table set up dead center of the place with plates and cups around the edge of the whole table. and about a few feet away from the table you'd see a spit with wood already staked up next to it and under it ready to be lit. "the food will be out in a few why don't you take a seat and make yourself comfortable for the mean time.." The old man said as he pulled out a chair for Lin to sit down in. "i'm going to go help the others with the food..." The old man said as he stepped away.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image ~A|bert~
Albert heard the wolves and smiled and went into town. "So this is the town she wanted me to go to... Now where is everyone at?"

Mood: Carious.

Angelbeat123

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

LethalGin

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Abilities:

User Image
Lin took a seat nearby, other than the one the man pulled out. “Don’t take it the wrong way old man, I just don’t like all that chivalrous crap. I can do things myself.” She was annoyed, hungry, worried, uneasy, vulnerable, injured, and tired. Altogether, she was in a piss poor mood and just began to draw a drag from her smoke. As she smoked, she looked around at the town. The buildings were far from pristine, most with boarded windows and doorways. The townspeople looked just as bad. Most seemed to have aged three times faster than normal and were grungy and depressed. The men, Lin saw little difference between them and ones back home. They all looked that way to her. The women however, it pissed her off how depressed and grungy they were. Not one of them would pass as attractive to her in their current state. “How freakin long has it been like this?”
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 pm
Antionette Dior Dupuis

User Image

Ethnicity: French
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single
Family: None
School Year: 2nd
Partner: N/A
((Note: She is unable to see in the traditional way. She still sees souls, but can see nothing else.))
Abilities:
+ Chain Lightning (Like it sounds. Up to 5 targets. 1st hit 100% power, 2nd 80%, 3rd 60%, 4th __40%, and 5th 20%)
+ Purification
+ Ice Blast
+ Ice Tomb (Traps opponent in ice)
+ Lightning Flash
+ Sonic Slice
+ Lie Detecting
+ Soul Sight

User Image
Antionette had woken up in the middle of an unfamiliar place. She assumed it was the wilderness due to there being so many animal souls around and no human ones she could see. She had then traveled carefully, with her arms in front of her through the woods. It had been slow going. Being blind would make any such travel hard. She now was resting on a rock and had found a stick. She decided she might as well be using a cane. Suddenly, a small pack of wolves charged her from behind. “AHHHHHH!” The scream could be heard for at least a few miles. She morphed her arm into a scythe head and swung it at the wolves. “Lâche-moi vous bêtes immondes! Laissez-moi tranquille! Maudit forêt! Éloignez-vous vous les chiens maudits!”
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC: Due to language, I will not translate here. If you are curious as to what was said, Google Translate from French.

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm

User Image

{In the forest}

Kim had finished off the pack that was chasing her and Albert, but heard a scream from a distance again. "everytime.." Kim stated as she darted through the trees. Kim found her self at the edge of a wolf hunt at some young girl. "Who is that, and i feel sorry for her..." Kim thought to herself as she pulled her right foot back along with her right arm, as she did she latched out a stream of air flew at the wolves, but it was different. "WIND CUTTER!!" Kim yelled as the blade of air sliced three wolves in half. Kim darted down the hill and ran straight through the rest of the wolves freezing them were they stood before they shattered. "Frost Bite.." Kim whispered before she turned around and looked at the girl. "She speaks french..." Kim thought as she remembered what words the girl used when she first got there. "êtes-vous bien ?" Kim asked softly as she walked over and knelled down with a hand held out.

{Back in the Center of Shadow town}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A girl just a little younger then Lin walked up to her with a small smile. "sadly it's always been like this..." The girl said as she placed some bread on Lin's plat. "please eat.. no need to be shy we have enough food for everyone who comes around here.." The girl said before she sat down in the seat the old man pulled out. "if there's anything you need please just ask..." The girl said nicely as she sat there.

{at the gate of Shadow town}

User Image

The old man walked up to Albert with a kind smile on his face. "welcome young man your just in time for dinner please come join us all are welcomed to join.." The old man offered as he turned around and started walking. "oh before i forget Welcome to Shadow Town." The old man said nicely as he walked.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out