Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Pupdates!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 am
realized I've been pretty scarce on this guild for a while(shame on me). So figure I might as well do a little update on all the crazy we have in our house wink

Abby-
What can I say I absolutely love this dog. She had her second agility trial about 2-3 weeks ago and did fantabulous. She didn't Q, but she came close in 2 of her runs and she was just amazing. Her gamblers was awesome and we gathered all the needed points just missed the gamble because she got distracted by the window and yeah ran out of time, but it was still an awesome run. And her jumpers run was amazing she just ran past the second to last jump and cost us the Q but again was a fabulous run and I couldn't be happier with how she did. Her stress issues at class seem to be minimal now, but we're switching classes after this session and being with new dogs and new people might cause her stress issues to pop up again so will be working on that. Also going to try dock diving with her! She turns slightly mental when shes anywhere near water and I have anything retrievable and so figure I might give it a go. Also planning to possible start scentwork class with her(if I ever get around to it) and give lure coursing a go(if we ever do that ring rental at the awesome place that also has lure coursing stuff you can rent)
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Abby at the Creek

Bo-
Turns out he's not necessarily dog aggressive more so dog reactive when on a leash and fear aggressive to other large dogs. We've been working on it and he did amazing one day when we were walking and got charged by a loose dog. He froze a bit when he noticed the dog, but I was able to regain his attention and keep him moving and focused on me which is a huge step. He had also gotten out one day and of course at the exact same time we were about to grab him a lady comes walking down the street with her off leash little dog and Bo noticed and took off, but was bounding around like an idiot trying to play with the poor terrified little dog who suddenly makes a break for it... So I ended up running after 4 dogs(Bo, Twister, Max and the little dog) fun times fun times.... But yeah he's a good pupper and I would absolutely love to get him into agility or schutzhund, but right now with his issues neither of them are likely to work out(especially schutzhund with all his fear issues)
User Image

User Image

User Image

Bo vs Twister- these two are hilarious together and basically play non stop rolleyes

Twister-
My lil man is almost 10 months! So hard to believe time went by that fast! He's insane and just all around awesome. Looking to possibly start him in agility classes within the next few months, but that all depends on if I can afford it... He went to his first run through about 4 weeks ago(was the week before abby's trial) and he did really well. He has a tendency to bark at other dogs and can be shy around new people, but he did really well and made friends with one of my friends who I do agility with. Once she started treating him she was his new BFF. I mainly had his crate covered because he did bark quite a bit, but IMO he handled himself pretty well for his first time in a situation like such. Might try and get him out to the next run through as well.
User Image

User Image

User Image

5-7 months
8 months
9 months

group shot minus kitty
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Awesome dogs! 4laugh  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 pm
Oh wow!! That is so awesome you can do so many things with your doggies! What a great owner :3  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games