Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reaper's School of Darkness

Back to Guilds

A school to help you become powerful. 

Tags: magic, middle/high/school, Darkness/shadows, Blood, Reapers/death 

Reply Counties/Villages(used in missions, must be B-class Combat Students. captain can tell your rank)
kokobara villege,japan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki sighed in annoyance, raising his arm towards his neck, the ball of flame forming letters more erratically. 'It's always like that. First I'm told the clones are made out of just blood and machine. Now I'm told that they are aligned by a soul. If it was truly aligned by soul, the clones wouldn't have been made for love...fine, whatever. I'll protect her. Not like I have a choice.'

...I'll continue my path.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Niijiro
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki sighed in annoyance, raising his arm towards his neck, the ball of flame forming letters more erratically. 'It's always like that. First I'm told the clones are made out of just blood and machine. Now I'm told that they are aligned by a soul. If it was truly aligned by soul, the clones wouldn't have been made for love...fine, whatever. I'll protect her. Not like I have a choice.'

it's kinda hard to explain tjhey create of our clones seem easy to understand but few can see and truely understand. don't worry only fact is it's not important.

(i'm sorry if this rp is not very good. i'm trying to better it but i think i'm failing)  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki sighed, the black ball of flame to burn calmly instead of its previous erratic state. He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against, standing up straight and relaxing his shoulders. He opened his eyes slowly, a grey glimmer coming from them, as if it were a colorless flame burning in his eyes. He tilted his head, cracking his neck as the black flame slowly formed letters. 'Doesn't make a matter of understanding how the clones work as the creation is always the simplest way to understand what is real and a copy. Whatever, it's in the past and I can't change that. I'm just a pyromancer; nothing more, nothing less. Nonetheless...if I have to protect her, I might as well. I may have a cold heart, but I still wouldn't want to see her get hurt...' As the last words were formed, he sighed softly, mouthing words with not a single sound.

(Eh, don't worry about it. Whether a role-play is good or not, I still go with it whenever I have the time.)  
Counties/Villages(used in missions, must be B-class Combat Students. captain can tell your rank)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games