Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reaper's School of Darkness

Back to Guilds

A school to help you become powerful. 

Tags: magic, middle/high/school, Darkness/shadows, Blood, Reapers/death 

Reply Counties/Villages(used in missions, must be B-class Combat Students. captain can tell your rank)
kokobara villege,japan Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki slowly approached the village gates, keeping his hands in his coat pockets as a small black flame continued to float above his left shoulder. He smiled as he finally reached the gates, looking up and around in awe. He then decided that it would be better to not just enter the village of some random accord, so he walked towards the wall of the village and leaned against it, sliding down and sitting down on the ground. The black flame then slowly began to engulf him, destroying any living beings around him, such as insects, arachnids, and any other living animal that was in a small vicinity by him as he closed his eyes to rest.

...I'll continue my path.

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 am
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki slowly opened his eyes, the flame engulfed around him giving him slight visibility from inside, but also vice-versa. He sighed quietly, laying his back against the city walls to relax a bit. He began to think about everything, not know what to do anymore. It seemed as if everything was just becoming a total circle of chaos, nothing going together anymore. Students, and possibly teachers alike had began to disappear around them all, yet nothing seemed to be changed due to it. Then all the constant problems arising with just insane solutions caused the spiral to repeat. He slowly reached up to the collar around his neck, adjusting a knob on it slowly until a loud snap was heard and electrocuted him. He sighed and put his hand back down slowly, gritting his teeth as the shock continued on for a minute or two more before easing away and closing his eyes once more inside the black flame that kept him safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm
* min and lucy wanched him*  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki relaxed, his breathing calm and his eyes shut. It had been a while since he had been there, but questioned why it was so quiet. Perhaps the village was abandoned as he heard nothing coming from the other side, but maybe it was just a silent town. He opened his eyes, the black flame slowly decaying and was once again small. As it got smaller, it went closer to his shoulder before finally becoming a small black ball of flame floating above his right shoulder. He then stood up and stretched, placing his hands back into his coat pockets and entering the village, the sound of cracking coming from the collar around his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm
* they followed in the shadows*  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:35 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki walked throughout the village, keeping his head down to conceal himself, or at least seem like it. He hadn't heard much, so was it possible that this village had a different time zone or was it just abandoned? He decided not to think about it too much and just continued walking, the black flame bouncing on his shoulder with each step. He then lifted his hand to his neck and grabbed the collar he was wearing, adjusting it to be a bit more comfortable. He grinned slightly and continued to walk, toying around with his collar as it shocked him periodically.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm
* they followed him, whispering* i wonder where he is going.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:51 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

After walking for a bit, Oki stopped in front of a building, or what seem to be a tower and looked up, staring at the rooftop that stretched rather far up. He smiled slightly and approached the wall of it, placing his hands on it. A moment later, he ran forward and up the wall, grabbing onto the ledge of the roof and pulling himself up. He then sat down on the edge of the roof, soon laying back with his legs dangling from the side and stared up towards the sky.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:15 pm
* they sat and ate pocky*  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki yawned for a moment, deciding to sit up. He looked over to his right shoulder, the black flame still floating above it. He smiled slightly and then looked around, watching the area near him to get a feeling of the place. He then shrugged and sent out a small heat wave, just enough to alter the town's temperature to be a bit warmer, by about 10 degrees Fahrenheit. He then cracked his knuckles and closed his eyes, the black flame floating away from his shoulders and began to form letters. 'So, why are you two following me? Min, Lucy.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:56 pm
well it's what we were asked to do. gain info on lady reiko. seeing as your her hasband we follpowed you, plus we're bored. in truth we're spies.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

Oki shrugged slightly, putting his hands into his coat pockets as he began to walk towards another roof, the flame still forming letters. 'Who sent you then? In my opinion, I doubt it was Reiko, so it must be someone else if you two are spies. Not all that shocking considering you're both foxes of the sort.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 pm
we're members of the chaos group and serve lana. we're not bad or good we work on the no side. lana sent us and some others to act as messages, spies, ect. you met one, in the book store the one who told you the history of the school. she given the job of gain info oh some people as wel and this school we act as spies and protects of reiko though she doesn't know.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:33 pm
Oki

User Image
Even as a defect....

'I find it pretty hard to think of such a group to be on a no side considering what Lana had done. Pretty hard to imagine such a personality change, but maybe it happened. Nonetheless, I guess it's not surprise that such a group is that large. The history of that place just stretches on and on, not a shocker to find out that there was a group like that hidden for the years.'

Counties/Villages(used in missions, must be B-class Combat Students. captain can tell your rank)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games