• Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 pm
Current Priority Quest:

Burninator

For my Phony ideas

ALL OF THEM

or something.

I might put something more intelligible here eventually, otherwise just this and my current priority quest. (Above.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm
Name: Wild Card
Type: Earth
Body White and red, some yellow markings.
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Yellooooow.
Cutie Mark 8D: A playing card face, with WC for the center image, the C hooked around the bottom right side of the W, and the small J symbols in the top left and bottom right corners to mark it as a joker. (Or a wild card, in many card games.)
Brief Chara-cter Description: WC is sweet as sugar when she wants to be, but she's also possessive and has one hell of a temper. She's "temperamental"... maybe a bit bi-polar. She kind of enjoys messing with people's heads a bit, but if someone manages to mess with her head instead she seems to wind up with a mini-crush on them. Her special talent is ALL THE CARD GAMES, and conning people.
+ Ref pics where possible:
THIS IS MY DICKENS.

THIS IS MY LITTLE WILD CARD which Corn was awesome enough to doodle for me, cutie mark included. Corn is the best.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: Assuming you meant for her body markings to be like your d**k. The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her complex body markings, which may be simplified and not turn out that great, ahah. 8D;; If you decide to change it 'round, let me know.

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:31 pm
Name: Super Ego
Type: Earth, feathered fetlocks, draft type body if possible?
Body Bright blue and green, white undersides.
Eyes: Pale yellow.
Hair: Darker green.
Cutie Mark 8D: A stone hand-mirror, because he is strong as stone, and as hard-headed, and kind of a self-absorbed butt. XD
Brief Character Description: Dach is about as "guy" as a guy can get. He tends to be a bully, he's cocky as all get out, a complete smart-a**, and competitive to the point of stupidity in some cases. He's very cunning in some areas, but not always the brightest bulb when it comes to straight intellect. He won't bother flirting unless a girl impresses him, however, and in spite of his general "guyness" he is not the fling type. Nor is he actually of the opinion that girls are in any way inferior to boys... he's just an a** and thinks he's better than everyone in general, unless they prove otherwise. He's not evil in spite of his habit of being mean and picking on people... just nuetral with a habit of being a bit chaotic and a jerk. He's not above picking on kids either, though he's usually more gentle with them. He won't cause them any actual harm, though, nor allow anyone else to while he's around. He tends to be a bit territorial and possessive of "his" people, though he tries not to hinder them from living their lives. He's actually a big teddy bear after you win him over. His special talent is being a big burly strong dude and kind of a self absorbed a**-hat. Or maybe he's an a**-hat because he's a big burly strong dude. XD
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png

If you couldn't tell, I meant his name in the individual word meanings, instead of the singular psychoanalytic one. Not sure morality is really his strong suit! XD

Fireflight: Assuming you'd like his body markings to be like the first link. The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his body gradient and markings. Again, warning that it mightn't turn out that great ahaha. Draft is fine, just FYI that it will cost a bit more. smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 am
Name: Burninator
Type: Pegasus
Body cc
Eyes: BURNING RED
Hair: cc
Cutie Mark 8D: TROGDOR
Brief Character Description: He likes to terrorize the local country side and set things on fire. Also singing off-key.
http://www.math.unl.edu/~s-nimholt1/trogdor.png

Really this guy is basically a semi-custom, aside from gender/breed/mark and the eyes I don't really care what you do with him. XD

Fireflight: I mean

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items